Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• My first OMV

Uepsilon - - My NAS Build

Thats better so no need for omv for me. Ill be back if seperating nas and and htpc.

• My first OMV

Moin moin, yeah thats rly a good question.

• My first OMV

Im not happy with that Solution.. No Audio, Resulotion is bad. Kind of flickering... So ill give the plexpi a try

• My first OMV

Doing a small workaround... Using the Plex Plugin in Kodi. *thump up

• Followd your Guide 1:1, got some issues with the libcec... ./configure --disable-libcec Discussion

• Plex for OMV Ras Pi

Uepsilon - - Plugins

For a Client @ OWM you can test this one: Kodi (formerly XBMC) for OMV for the server plugin keep on: XBMC-Server (headless/minified) Libraryscanner

• My first OMV

I finished the ground config. Now its time to get a "plex client" on a lightweight desktop... I dont want to use an extra pi or something, because there a picked a board with apu + hdmi to connect my tv. Goal: lxde + plex or kodi Some hints, ideas how tos?

• My first OMV

we'll see.. File size set to 4069 KB Command line used: iozone -i 0 -i 1 -i 2 -s 4069 -t 1 -F /mnt/raid/iozone.tmp Output is in Kbytes/sec Time Resolution = 0.000001 seconds. Processor cache size set to 1024 Kbytes. Processor cache line size set to 32 bytes. File stride size set to 17 * record size. Throughput test with 1 process Each process writes a 4069 Kbyte file in 4 Kbyte records Children see throughput for 1 initial writers = 252687.61 KB/sec Parent sees throughput for 1 initial writers =…

• My first OMV

Hey Community, ive built some NAS and SAN systems for private and commercial use. But now its time to make my first OWM install and i want to share my experience. Picked Hardware: ASRock Q2900M BeQuite - TFX Power 2 300W 8 * 3TB WD Red @ IBM1015 (aka LSI 9211-8i) 2 * 4GB DDR3 120 GB SSD Silverstone SST-GD08B Installation Issues: - The SDD was not new, so there was somekind of a broken mbr. The Installation was looping around the partitioning. Aborted, wiped /dev/sda (dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/sda …