Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hello, So previously I installed and ran FreeNas from one 32G SandDisk Cruiser USB. (I.E Burned the installs files a USB, Plugged that USB into the box installed the FreeNas from that USB onto the same USB) I tried to do the same process for OMV. When I got the partitioning part of the install I got a red box and saying something about no ext4 partition to install onto. After that failing. I tried to reinstall again encase I done something wrong. When I booted of the USB I just got a blinking cu…

• Hello, So previously I installed and ran FreeNas from one 32G SandDisk Cruiser USB. (I.E Burned the installs files a USB, Plugged that USB into the box installed the FreeNas from that USB onto the same USB) I tried to do the same process for OMV. When I got the partitioning part of the install I got a red box and saying something about no ext4 partition to install onto. After that failing. I tried to reinstall again encase I done something wrong. When I booted of the USB I just got a blinking cu…