Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• Getting Rsync to work with Libreelec

eBomber - - RSync

Librelec is a very small version of Linux and if I'm not wrong it does not have rsync

• Hi Dave, I suppose that could be done with rsync. I say suppose because I have no experience (I can't help you) do a search for the forum, surely you can find more information.

• Hi Huberer, I'm trying OMV3 in a virtual machine, I have a raid5 with four disks and shared via SMB. I'm using OSX 10.11.6 and I can seamlessly access the shared folder with finder.

• SickBeard, error: gateway Time-out

eBomber - - Plugins

Thanks Culprit, you were right, and as noted in the link, changing the repository I solved the problem.

• SickBeard Basics

eBomber - - Plugins

Thanks guys, I tried the proposed solution in the other thread and now it works both via SSL or Proxy Pass

• SickBeard Basics

eBomber - - Plugins

Try this: - SSL (on) - ProxyPass (off) but you need to generate an SSL key in your OMV (System / certificates) in my case it was the only way that would work Sickbeard foEFf8Z.png

eBomber - - Plugins

Thanks Culprit, I read this post. Although I am quite newbie, I think it's not quite the same. I uninstall Sickbeard and Couchpotato and I reinstalled Sickbed again, but this time using SSL not ProxyPass and it works!?. If I change to ProxyPass go back to not have access to Web client. Strangely after Sickbed is running, I reinstalled CouchPotato and now it does not work?!. I access the wizard page (NAS_IP: 5050/# wizard/) but I get a black page, I could not do anything. Now I'm finding why Sick…

eBomber - - Plugins

A few days ago I installed sickbeard, after that, in a first attempt to access the sickbeard page (NAS_IP/sickbeard/) the browser back me a "Gateway Time-out". Hours later I try again, and "oh surprise" works. After that I configured, started using it, and transmission begins download some chapters. Today when I try to access, the browser again returns "Gateway Time-out", like it didn't find the page. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, change the repository, restart the service via term…

• Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

eBomber - - General

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for the team and the community who make possible this great soft t!!

• Transferring files from HDD to HDD

eBomber - - General

Thanks Ryecoaaron, good point ! Now I'm using Cyberduck to copy, move, delete, edit... files

• OMV with iCloud

eBomber - - General

Just an idea, I do not know how to do or is it possible, but perhaps with other services (plex, Dropbox, Flickr ...) can be done

• Error installing Shairport

eBomber - - Plugins

Thank you dawaj !! No errors and running both iPhone and iTunes

• Error installing Shairport

eBomber - - Plugins

Hi, after upgrade to 2.15, this morning I received an error mail regarding Shairport: Source Code (6 lines) I uninstalled and reinstalled via GUI, and now when I try to turn it, I get the following error message: Source Code (13 lines) I tried to uninstall it via CLI, reboot and reinstall again without luck Any idea how to fix it?

• I can't install WOL plugin

eBomber - - Plugins

Thanks a lot ryecoaaron, you were right !! ​rm -f /etc/apt/apt.conf did the trick

• I can't install WOL plugin

eBomber - - Plugins

Hi I'm trying install Wake On LAN plugin without success. Every time I select the plugin and press install appears the install window, but never end the process neCZnyc.png I would appreciate any help, thanks !

• Quote from XbmcPlexer: “Try clearing your cookies and browser history. Was having the same issue on my ipad with safari and that did the trick.” and from time to time it happens again delete the cookies "et voilà" !

• Can not access FTP from the Internet

eBomber - - FTP

Supongo que has probado desde la LAN que el servidor FTP funciona correctamente, no?

• Clamav Problems

eBomber - - Plugins

Hi Karl, I solved the second issue as volkdev said: in my case deleting clamav-freshclam.log, no reboot

• [Webdav] error "communication failure

eBomber - - Plugins

Thanks votdev ! but after the error, the plugin does not work. Doesn't appears in the services panel and if I try to access from a computer gives me error (not found) I've uninstalled and reinstalled and the error remains

• [Webdav] error "communication failure

eBomber - - Plugins

I installed webdav plugin og8xyjk.png and when activate it I get the following cryptic error: QQKTShL.png any idea?