Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• Cant umount degraded raid

e36Alex - - RAID

perfect! thank you very much!

e36Alex - - RAID

still couldnt solve the problem. any ideas?

e36Alex - - RAID

Hello, again i got the same problem like in this already solved thread. last months it happend from time to time, but i could solve it by doing the discribed steps again. Clean, degraded Raid (Mirror) but today it doesnt work, because i cant umount the raid. i get this error-message: Source Code (2 lines)of course i tried to umount the raid before without getting a error-message - but the raid is still mounted. even these commands dont bring up a result: Source Code (2 lines)can you help me to g…

• yes, this is the board i use for my omv... plex is already running on my tv, thats not the problem - the problem is, that iso-images are not supported by plex, but by kodi - and i am not interessested in converting my ripped movie collection again.

• actually i am using this board - shouldnt this meets the requirements? asrock.com/MB/Intel/J3710-ITX/index.asp

• Hello, at the beginning my litte homeserver-nas was just used for storing of data. now i would like to use it as well as a media player. the server is located in the next room, but connected with a hdmi-cable to the tv. my first thought was to use plex for streaming media to the tv, but plex doenst read iso's. so i am actually thinking of using kodi as media player. my question now is, how to install a desktop environment on the omv4 installation to use kodi. would be great, if you could help me…

• Strange Browser behaviour

e36Alex - - General

but there are these "new" warnings: Source Code (351 lines)

e36Alex - - General

i think there is no change in this error-message: Source Code (66 lines)

e36Alex - - General

thank you, i tried it out but the reason isnt clear for me. i get some warnings and some errors in both cases. the only difference i coult recognize ist the following error: Source Code (62 lines)

e36Alex - - General

Hello, i actually got a strange browser behavior i could need your help at. when i want to open the webgui in firefox by the ip-adress i get a almost empty page, just with the omv logo. opening the webgui by calling the domain homeserver.local works as usual. even calling the ip in other browsers like edge or safari on my mobile is no problem. so i think its a problem of the firefox. i cleared the cache, deleted the cookies, but i still can not open the webgui by entering the ip-adress. do you h…

• can't delete missing drive

e36Alex - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Problem: I mounted the drive using the command line or GUI tool and I can't pick that drive in the shared folder device dropdown. Solution: Never mount a drive with anything other than the OMV web interface. This creates the necessary database entries to populate the device dropdown. ” Is there a solotion for the oppsite of this problem? i "lost" a hdd and now have the problem that there is a entry of a filesystem that isnt avaible any more. i cant delete it, because i ge…

• Clean, degraded Raid (Mirror)

e36Alex - - RAID

seems like its working..... great! thank you very, very much! especially for beeing so patient...! Brainfuck Source Code (8 lines)

e36Alex - - RAID

great! the raid is back again..... until a few seconds ago, i was a kind of nervous... thank you! but it is still degraded: Source Code (14 lines)

e36Alex - - RAID

it is still: Source Code (3 lines)

e36Alex - - RAID

Source Code (31 lines)so it is sdd1? Source Code (6 lines)

e36Alex - - RAID

Source Code (13 lines)

e36Alex - - RAID

ok - i tried it out - none of the drives are shown: Source Code (15 lines)

e36Alex - - RAID

oh... ok............ after the first command i get this - should i wait until it is assembled or should i go on with the next command? Source Code (2 lines)

e36Alex - - RAID

now my raid isnt shown anywhere........ forum.openmediavault.org/index…358639ce085d7b7124523ef9cforum.openmediavault.org/index…358639ce085d7b7124523ef9c Source Code (3 lines)

e36Alex - - RAID

ok, and what is the next now? Source Code (7 lines)