Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

4bc - - General

I fixed the link up in my previous post, not sure where the number 4 came from at the end. I'll paste the info below just incase. Source Code (187 lines)

4bc - - General

Your guide didn't really work step by step for OMV4 & NC 13, but it is referenced in many posts from my research so good on you for your comprehensive work. The wider community has benefited greatly!! I've managed to get it all working using a combination of sites and info, i will try and detail below, i am no expert in linux but have been a hobbyist for some time, so please feel free to correct or question anything, but this is what worked for me. Hope these breadcrumbs may help someone else. 1…

4bc - - General

Happy to install it directly if that is easier, any advice/tips?

• docker nextcloud?

4bc - - General

did you end up finding a solution?? im not having much sucess installing too!

4bc - - General

Hi Folks New to OMV myself after running XPenology on a N54L for a while, I too have spent a few nights trying and googling some sort of guide to install NextCloud via Docker on OMV 4. Anyone got any tips or knock up a bit of a guide? I've even left a comment for Techno Dad Life too! I just cant get it to run.