Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• A 120GB SSD for an OMV boot drive is a waste. I have been running mine for years on a Samsung 16GB SSD that you can still find used on ebay for sub $20USD, cheap enough for me to carry a few spares that so far I have not needed to resort to. I don't waste a SATA port with it either. It sits in an external USB case.

• I suggest not using OMV sharedfolders as Volume and Bind Mount targets within dockers. There is no need to do this and it just adds another layer of complexity. Use the absolute real filesystem paths instead. I run a five drive mergerfs pool for my Plex media and run Plex in a docker. I don't have any problems with it.

• Sonarr won't start after watchtower

gderf - - Plugins

Is it not starting or are you just unable to reach it?

• Keep trying. I saw this a few times too but it has cleared up.

• Transcoding failure Plex - Docker

gderf - - General

Quote from NoobNoob: “I moved the /config docker directories to my SSD and now it works. They were on my Raid5 file system which had the 'noexec' option in /etc/fstab. Thank you, you're the best! ” Just be aware that the PMS database can become quite large, depending on the size of your libraries and how you have set things up within Plex. This can easily fill up your rootfs, breaking OMV.

• NTFS Support

gderf - - General

/ntfs is not a valid Container path. Only /data, /config, and /transcode are valid.

• NTFS Support

gderf - - General

Quote from syrusstk: “Than for example give access to it to your plex server (all your mounted devices are under /srv mine has a funny long name forum.openmediavault.org/index…84ac0025add4d7b658cb8cb71) ” You can not invent a docker Container path.

• Transcode folder for plex docker.

gderf - - Plugins

Quote from R0vsvamp: “Hi i'm trying to set up my plex on Docker, with the toturial from " Techno Dad Life " Video link . He skips the part with the transcode folder, and in the comment he says: "Just make a transcode folder in your AppData folder. You will be very happy!" How do i find the AppData folder ” You can create the transcode folder anywhere you want, you can name it anything you want, and it does not have to be an OMV shared folder. The only requirement for it is that it has the correc…

• See this thread for a possible alternative solution that delays starting the docker service until RAID is up: Docker starts faster than my raid filesystem mounts

• Glad that worked for you. Please edit the subject of your original post to include: [SOLVED]

• Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

• An approach is outlined here but it will be up to you to figure out how to implement it. unix.stackexchange.com/questio…execute-after-fstab-mount

• Possible intrusion to my OMV at home?

gderf - - Network

A very high latency connection, or a connection with very high packet loss could explain what you saw, especially on a ssh session. Typically every character typed into the terminal is echoed back to the sender one at a time, but not until they first arrive at the destination. And you can't type the next character until the last one you typed is echoed back to you and displayed. This has the effect of seemingly multiplying the latency. Some ssh clients such as SecureCRT have a feature that allow…

• balancing out my hard drive space

gderf - - General

mergerfs.balance from the toolset here: github.com/trapexit/mergerfs-tools

• balancing out my hard drive space

gderf - - General

Was it related to mergerfs?

• One possibility is that the SnapRAID parity drive didn't get mounted and when the sync was run, the parity file was newly created, but in the directory where the mount was supposed to happen. This could have caused the rootfs to fill up because /srv is on the rootfs. Look for a .parity file there - in the mount point directory with the parity drive not mounted.

• You don't need to create any OMV shared folders to do this. In fact do not create, use, or specify shared folders in my docker configurations. I use the actual real paths on the disks. Create the folder on the drive by hand in the shell and make sure it has the correct ownerships and permissions.

• I suppose it's possible that there is a race condition happening where the dockers are starting up before the RAID is constituted and mounted. But this seems unlikely to me. You might try moving just one of the configs and see if that solves it for that container only.

• Transcoding failure Plex - Docker

gderf - - General

What hard drive holds your PMS database (the one where the /config docker path points to)? Is that drive mounted with the exec option in /etc/ftsab?

• What type of hard disk is the one that holds the container config files?