Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Hi Subzero, thanks for your prompt reply. I didn't wanted to make you additional work with my feedback. I think most of my irreguarities come from my "special" setup (Bonding etc.). First and foremost I am happy with the Plugin and just wanted to let you know. For your questions: 1. SSH pully network.service on my system, but that doesn't initialize the bond, so I got no IP at this stage. Only networking initializes the interface configured in /etc/network/interfaces 2. Yes, my docker is on an e…

• Hi Subzero, thank you so, so much for this great enhancement of the encryption plugin. This was exactly I was looking for the last months. I really like to have my data partitions encrypted and I used the "regular" plugin for this task. But I always had problems after restarting my nas getting all the services, that rely on the decrypted data partition, to work again (especially docker). Normally I needed to perform several service restarts and plugin activating and deactivating. With your modif…