Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

• Webdav Plugin for OMV 1.0

ppfdez - - Plugins

No, yesterday it wasn´t. The test was with omv 1.0.29, omvextraorg 1.0.23 plugins -> mhddfs 1.0 & nginx 1.0.23 Now, i´ve actualizated OMV and i see : omv 1.0.31 and ...... pluging webdav 1.0.1 ¡great!. This afternoon i´ll probe it and i´ll report testing results. Many thanks! Great JOB!

• Webdav Plugin for OMV 1.0

ppfdez - - Plugins

I installed netdrive into a w7 machine. From there: I can copy/move/delete singles files. I can´t create/delete folder. we have MKCOL webdav method. Can anyone help me?

• Yes, you can. You must put into client config file Source Code (5 lines) and into the server config file Source Code (1 line) Into my vpn server the pass.sh is like Shell-Script (12 lines) I must to say that my OpenVPN server run under my OpenWrt Barrier Breaker 14.07-rc2 TP-Link TL-WR1043N/ND v2 router but it is Debian-like. All can be ligthly different

• OpenVPN settings

ppfdez - - General

Also the two nertworks must be deferents. One is 192.168.1.0/24 and the other is .......

• when you have OMV installed and working .... 1. Download iso gparted live and burn it into a dvd-r or rw.gparted.org/livecd.php 2. Boot your nas from that dvd. gprted will come to you. 3. resize the greatest partition of omv hd system layout to a small partition, 16 GiB, 24 Gib, .. 4 Create a new partition type linux on new spare hd space. 5 Format it into ext4 6 Apply changes 7 Shutdown the system. 8 Boot your nas from hd. OMV will come up and running and ...... you will have a new ext4 system …

• By my own knowledge and own tests, OpenMediaVault don´t runs properly on a PROXMOX OpenVZ container. It don´t manages NICs and other stuffs. But it runs nicely on a PROXMOX VM (KVM).

• I resolv it, adding server name/ip into /etc/hosts

• Kralizec on Squeezies VM and OpenVZ CT

ppfdez - - General

I've been experimenting with OpenMediaVault 0.6 Kralizec installations. First on a debian OS OpenVZ capable and on a second on a CT OpenVZ container also based on Wheezy into the same VM. Wheezy 7.4 installation was performed into a KVM virtual machine managed by Proxmox VE 3.2. Once this was successfully, Wheezy was particularized to be able to manage OpenVZ technology based on howtoforge.com/installing-and-…z-on-debian-squeeze-amd64 On this Wheezy VM, we installed Kralizec smoothly, running al…

• Thanks, i will wait for it from my production OMV0.4.38. In the plugin would be good to include user/pwd authentication like security in case of remote device/certificate lost.

• Quote from "ppfdez": “All OK. From OMV gui, I uploaded the new packet and i installed plugin. Now i have OpenVPN icon below "services" folder. Now i will test all possibles funcionalities. I will post it. Graceful” When enable pluging i get Source Code (2 lines) and tthe flagSource Code (1 line)don´t reset never

• All OK. From OMV gui, I uploaded the new packet and i installed plugin. Now i have OpenVPN icon below "services" folder. Now i will test all possibles funcionalities. I will post it. Graceful

• From putty Source Code (2 lines)as i had dependecy error, i keyed Source Code (1 line)All Ok, but it don´work. I haven´t openvpn plugin icon into OMV gui With /etc/init.d/openvpn status i don´t any answer. Keying /etc/init.d/openvpn start and opening on firefox 192.168.1.XXX:943 and i haven´t any response. Thanks

• I´m running OMV 0.5.43. I will test with dpkg -i and I´ll say you.. Fail. I don´t know use dpkg -i. I must prepare the system with apt-get or also and i don´t know how-to. It will be basic but ¡I don´t reach the necessary high!

• Quote from "ryecoaaron": “Try the plugin (plugin is beta). The groups and bridged vpn is the only things I think you can't do with the plugin. Maybe auth method too. Adding and removing users is very fast.” I do the procedure install and..... Source Code (2 lines) forever.................... Webgui hanged. System up & running. If reboot plugin is´nt into plugin list. Thanks for everybody

• One OpenVZ containers repository (turnkeys) for OpenVPN is turnkeylinux.org/search/luceneapi_node/openvpn. If we could implement into OMV OpenVZ -KVM- technology, we will have a great expansion tool.

• Quote from "tekkbebe": “My first impressions of this script are not good. Can someone that has installed it give me output of this: iptables -L ” The output for iptables -L is: Source Code (8 lines) Another test: I have also a OpenVPN server installed like a OpenVZ container into mi PROXMOX VE 3.1 and i havent any problems with licences. I don´t understand the upper posts.

• Quote from "Sodden": “Quote from "that0n3guy": “I've been documenting my move to OMV and I found a script that quickly installs/configures openvpn on debian (an openvpn server). You can see my documentation here: peterjolson.com/super-easy-ope…lconfig-on-openmediavault. In that post I talk about how to run the script... things to look out for... and how to setup your client (in windows) to connect to it. Maybe you can rip something from that to use in a plugin (I did not create the script, so pl…

• Re: Plugins that are wanted part 3

ppfdez - - Plugins

I want my own cloud. I need my own cloud. All ports through one only port. One acces key large, large, ... Iwant mobility. I want security. And i want OPENMEDIAVAULT 5. Sadly i stay on OMV 4 : I haven' t and i don't build openvpn plugin the secure versatile and total cloud solution.

• Re: need to expand disk in omv on proxmox

ppfdez - - General

You must download gparted-live iso from gparted.sourceforge.net You must upload it to proxmox iso's repository Now you must asociate the gparted-live iso to CDROM unit of you hosted OMV and change proxmox boot priorities for you OMV machine to CDROM Now boot your OMV hosted machine. Gparted will boot and with it, you could change the sizes of your volumenes. Now disociate the iso image and change boot priority to hard disk. Boot. OMV would must be ok. Good lock. ppfdez

• Re: ATTN: ALL USERS HELP

ppfdez - - General

Done!.