Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• apt update repos problem

onluigi - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from onluigi: “already tried ” My mistake. I just noticed the problem. Disable the hwraid repo. There is nothing in it. ” That's ok now! Thank you so much! For myself information, what's the matter in hwraid repo?

onluigi - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Try the apt clean button in omv-extras. ” already tried

onluigi - - General

Quote from Adoby: “I would just write a new SD card from a backup known to work. Shut the server off, switch cards and start again. Easy. ” i do not have a backup of my omv there isn't no another way?

onluigi - - General

i guys, how can i solve this errors? Source Code (1 line)Thanks so much

• Quote from AHTOH: “Hi,all! What could be the problem? Quote: “root@HomeNAS:~# service domoticz status ● domoticz.service - Domoticz Home Automation Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/domoticz.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled) Active: failed (Result: exit-code) since Thu 2018-05-31 10:03:15 MSK; 15min ago Process: 1859 ExecStart=/opt/domoticz/domoticz -daemon -www 8077 -sslwww 8078 (code=exited, status=127) Main PID: 1859 (code=exited, status=127) май 31 10:03:15 HomeNAS systemd[1]: domo…

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

onluigi - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “It could be a lot of mistakes. Ensure the port is correct. Re-read the tutorial guide. Nginx and MySQL are running. ” all is ok and running, i think problem is at this step: 4. Open your Putty, and go to your share drive. ie. /media/UUID/.... why dots? my folder is /srv/UUID/www/nextcloud then here i use terminal for that: Enter the below command in Putty: wget download.nextcloud.com/server/releases/nextcloud-11.0.2.zip Unzip nextcloud archive: 5. unzip nextcloud-11.0.2.zip …

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

onluigi - - General

hi guys, i ve a problem with this tutorial....when i arrive at this step 7. open your browser and enter your local ip such as: 192.168.1.10:90 to begin the installation. it give me a blank page. Can you help me to understand where is the mistake? thanks