Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• The Class E Network

ryecoaaron - - Off-Topic

Quote from geaves: “The one thing I found was when unbound was running directly on OMV, (like I had done ) OMV could not do dns resolution. ” Since you can't set a port for the dns server in the omv web interface, it would be difficult to use unbound on a port other than 53. Quote from flmaxey: “It may still be possible that this function (unbound) might work with Pi-Hole, on an R-PI. ” I installed unbound on my pi-hole system and it works great. The system has no problem resolving dns since the…

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Quote from DrPeril: “Has any progress been made on the -as plugin? ” No and I doubt anyone is going to work on it. If you install the openvpn-as package, it has its own web interface and doesn't really need a plugin.

• In that output, I don't see any reason the service wouldn't start unless that is the output after you manually start it.

• Quote from Adoby: “If you have problems expanding the 2:nd partition the card might be bad? ” Maybe but expanding the partition does so little writing to the card that I doubt it would fail because of a bad card. Otherwise, I don't think you would have even succeeded writing the image to the card.

• Apt Update and Apt Clean

ryecoaaron - - Network

Definitely a DNS issue.

• Quote from danieliod: “Is there a way to resolve it and load the service automatically again? ” Did you try disableing and then re-enabling the plugin? Otherwise, systemctl enable docker.service should do it. If that doesn't do, what is the output of: journalctl -u docker.service

• Quote from Walster: “pastebin.com/4Zw0kdJE ” At the time below, you removed the plugin (guessing from the web interface) and this removed the plugin settings and docker which removed your dockers. There is nothing we can do to prevent losing your containers when this happens. Log started: 2018-11-11 19:14:23 Removing openmediavault-docker-gui (4.1) ... Removing docker-ce (5:18.09.0~3-0~debian-stretch) ...

• Error with static ip on rock64

ryecoaaron - - Network

Quote from Nefertiti: “dns-nameservers 8.8.8.8 8.8.4.4. ” The dot after the last four might actually be causing this but I haven't tested. The rest looks fine.

• Quote from Walster: “Not sure whats going on here but would be great if you could point out a path to resolution. ” This really shouldn't happen unless you remove the plugin from the web interface (which would purge docker) and then re-install. Without seeing the output from the actual upgrade, it is hard to say what happened. What is the output of: cat /var/log/apt/term.log

ryecoaaron - - Network

Quote from Nefertiti: “Since it is not working for me is there a way to resolve it thru CLI? ” If the interfaces.d file is gone and /etc/network/interfaces is correct, then I don't know how to fix it. What does your /etc/network/interfaces look like?

• The OS partition should be at least 3 GB.

ryecoaaron - - Network

Quote from Nefertiti: “How can I resolve this issue? I saw something about etc/NetPlan but I do not know if it can apply to OMV? ” Netplan is only on Ubuntu right now. So, this isn't the problem. For me, all I had to do was remove the interfaces.d file and configure the adapter from the OMV web interface.

• Did you update to the latest package?

• Error message when adding a repo

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from Nixda: “Any hints? ” You need to update to the latest omv-extras. I just fixed this in a release a couple days ago.

• Did you try it without the extra options? You shouldn’t need dhcp-authoritative and expand-hosts is already written to the config file by default. And just to make sure, your network adapter is actually eth0? Also not sure why you only want it to listen on eth0.

• Error when deleting shared folder

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from buers: “A leftover from OMV4 upgrade? ” Yep. The php-fpm package must not clean it up but it really shouldn't cause any problem. If a service doesn't exist that multi-user "wants", it ignores it.

• Error when deleting shared folder

ryecoaaron - - General

Quote from buers: “s this /sharedfolder/xxx structure needed for any functionality? ” Most people who use the command line or docker like it since they path is easy to remember. Quote from buers: “Can it even be prevented. When I use "find / xxxxx", I see all found objects twice, once in the /srv hierarchy and once under /sharedfolder. ” Nope. The mount in /srv is the actual filesystem mount. The mount in /sharedfolder is a bind mount of just the sharedfolder's folder to the easy to remember pat…

ryecoaaron - - Network

Did you remove the file in /etc/network/interfaces.d/? I am using ayufan's image too.

• Would that just mean excluding the /.snapshots directory? Otherwise, i guess I could look at an option for using btrfs send to send a snapshot to a compressed file.

• Plugin Update Error

ryecoaaron - - Plugins

Removing the backports line from /etc/apt/sources.list solved one of your problems. I highly recommend using docker for plex instead of the plugin - Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced