Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 139.

• Hi, Danke für deinen Input. Das mit den einzelnen Maschinen hatte ich schon überlegt. Muss mich an einem langen Winterabend wohl nochmal damit beschäftigen. Gruß

• Hallo zusammen, (English Version below) ich muss Aufgrund von neuer HW mein NAS neu installieren. Dafür hätte ich gerne euren Rat bzw. eure Empfehlungen. Das NAS dienst als Medienserver (Plex) und als Aufnahme Speicher für drei Sat receiver. Eine extra HDD ist zum aufzeichnen von Bildern/Filmen zweier IP Cameras. Zur Zeit läuft noch OMV3.x als Basis und darin Nextcloud installiert. Nebenbei sind z.B. noch iobroker, homebridge, ha-bridge, motioneye etc. auf dem System installiert. Für die Neu Ins…

• Hi, thanks for the link. I'm going to try and learn.

• Nobody with an idea?

• Hi all, can somebody please help me to get "Motioneye" running as a docker at OMV3 ? I was able to install the docker Plugin and pull the Motioneye docker image but i have no idea on how to configure. I want to use a seperate Harddisk at my OMV System for Motioneye / Container. These are the HDD/FileSystem and Folder Settings forum.openmediavault.org/index…70104a16becc33a1da4e5e78a forum.openmediavault.org/index…70104a16becc33a1da4e5e78a forum.openmediavault.org/index…70104a16becc33a1da4e5e78a B…

• Plugin Docker

Epo_Deluxe - - Plugins

OK. Guess i will go for OMV4 within the next few days.

• Plugin Docker

Epo_Deluxe - - Plugins

Hm... but i'm using a 64bit System Source Code (5 lines) Anyhow, i managed to install the Docker GUI by using the other repo but now i can't pull at docker container for motioneye. This is the website which contains the link to motioneye container : Motioneye Container If i start the pull with Source Code (1 line)Nothing happened and i got this at the logfile: Source Code (3 lines)Is this a problem within my local installation or with image provider? Thanks for help

• Plugin Docker

Epo_Deluxe - - Plugins

If i activate this and do a refresh at the extensions tab i get this error: (Hidden Content)

• Plugin Docker

Epo_Deluxe - - Plugins

Hi all, I‘d like to install docker to my OMV 3.0.99 System. Which of the marked repo do i need to activate to get latest version of docker plugin available? forum.openmediavault.org/index…70104a16becc33a1da4e5e78a Thanks for help

• looking for Plex alternative

Epo_Deluxe - - General

Du hast schon gelesen das es hier um eine alternative zum Plex Media Server geht und nicht um irgendwelche Kopiergeschwindigkeiten !?

Epo_Deluxe - - General

Thanks Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Epo_Deluxe - - General

Hi, Can you tell me the location at the boot drive that I can check? Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Epo_Deluxe - - General

Hi, Thanks for your suggestions. I will try Plex and Emby. Kodi on my TV is not working as expected because the TV Software has a bug and is not able to return Audio DTS-HD via ARC to the AVR. With Plex and/or Emby it should work via my UHD BluRay Player. Best regards

Epo_Deluxe - - General

OK. I do not need Plex Pass but why do i need a account? Maybe i will try to use Kodi at my Android TV to stream 4K UHD content. Br

Epo_Deluxe - - General

Hi, can somebody give any recommendation for a Plex alternative which does not require "Account" or "Plex Pass" ? Br Epo

• [Solved] Problem with NUT/UPS Plugin

Epo_Deluxe - - Plugins

For some reason it's working after server restart.

• Problem with NUT/UPS Plugin

Epo_Deluxe - - Plugins

Hi, i have a problem with setting up the NUT Plugin. I'm using a APC UPS which is connected via USB to NAS. Source Code (11 lines)I tried with following setting: Source Code (3 lines) or: Source Code (3 lines)but after enabling the Plugin i can't see any values and the Button "UPS" is not working. Services are running: Source Code (4 lines)Can somebody please! Best regards

• Plex Web Client ends with error

Epo_Deluxe - - Plugins

I need a media server. Do you you have any other recommendation? Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

Epo_Deluxe - - Plugins

Hm, Server rebooted. Without Plugin activated i can's see the "WebClient" Button. But now i noticed that the Button "PlexWebClient" (marked green) is working but the ""Web Client" (marked red) ist not working. forum.openmediavault.org/index…70104a16becc33a1da4e5e78a What is the difference between these two options?

Epo_Deluxe - - Plugins

OK. Thanks for Info. Anybody else able to help with Plex?