Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 42.

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

I finally have Java and Minimserver running. If anyone needs help with this let me know.

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

My Hosts file is identical to yours except that I blanked the IP in the post.

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

Should there only be one entry? What should I do now?

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

root@openmediavault:~# wget -4 omv-extras.org/openmediavault-omvextrasorg _latest_all.deb --2015-10-26 14:16:58-- omv-extras.org/openmediavault-omvextrasorg_lates t_all.deb Resolving omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)... 5.9.105.28 Connecting to omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)|5.9.105.28|:80... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK Length: 269014 (263K) [application/x-debian-package] Saving to: `openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb.1' 100%[=================================…

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

root@openmediavault:~# cd /opt root@openmediavault:/opt# wget omv-extras.org/openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb​ --2015-10-25 21:58:19-- omv-extras.org/openmediavault-…g_latest_all.deb%E2%80%8B Resolving omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)... 5.9.105.28 Connecting to omv-extras.org (omv-extras.org)|5.9.105.28|:80... connected. HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found 2015-10-25 21:58:20 ERROR 404: Not Found. --2015-10-25 21:58:20-- omv-extras.org/openmediavault-…g_latest_all.deb…

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

Error popup: plugins>check

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

I still get an error when I run the GUI command to update plugins: error: Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get update 2>&1': Ign file: Release.gpg Ign file: Release Ign file: Translation-en Hit ftp.us.debian.org wheezy Release.gpg Ign get.docker.io docker Release.gpg Hit security.debian.org wheezy/updates Release.gpg Hit ftp.us.debian.org wheezy-updates Release.gpg Hit security.debian.org wheezy/updates Release Hit ftp.us.debian.org wheezy Release Ign get.docker.io docker Release Hi…

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

Progress! After removing the web8team Java list apt-get update ran without error. Finally, openjdk-7-jre-headless installed without complaint. Now I will try my luck with Minimserver and BubbleUPnP.

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

Sorry, our messages were in transit at the same time so I had not seen your instructions yet. I will try that now. Let me say that I really appreciate the help I always get here. I hope I will learn enough to give back soon.

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

Now I have two reasons to get Java working. In addition to BubbleUPnP server I am giving up on MiniDLNA and moving to Minimserver (if possible). For the past year I have had trouble seeing all my media library using Minimserver. Andrew, admin at Vortexbox, makes a strong recommendation for Minimserver for folks like me with a large library: 10-22-2015, 03:24 PM "miniDLNA works OK but has some problems. That's why we don't include it with VortexBox anymore. MinimServer is the best DLNA server. Yo…

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

root@openmediavault:~# ls -la /etc/apt/sources.list.d/ total 32 drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 4096 Oct 22 21:24 . drwxr-xr-x 11 root root 4096 Oct 22 13:44 .. -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 44 Oct 22 13:04 docker.list -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 15 Oct 22 21:24 omv-extras-org-custom.list -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 188 Oct 22 21:24 omv-extras-org-stoneburner.list -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 691 Jun 28 23:33 openmediavault.list -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 45 Nov 2 2011 openmediavault-local.list -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 134 Oct 22 10…

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

root@openmediavault:~# dpkg -l | grep openmediavault ii openmediavault 2.1.17 all Open network attached storage solution ii openmediavault-autoshutdown 1.0.8 all OpenMediaVault AutoShutdown Plugin ii openmediavault-keyring 0.4 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive ii openmediavault-minidlna 1.1 all OpenMediaVault miniDLNA (DLNA server) plugin ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 2.2 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

Quote from tekkb: “What are you using for your system drive? Give results of this too: dpkg -l | grep openmediavault I don't recommend you messing with the docker plugin til your system is working correctly.” I am using a new Samsung 120 GB SSD. I will get back on this tomorrow.

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

I am having a lot of difficulty connecting to anything on openmediavault.org. I have a fast response to everything else on the net.

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

Quote from subzero79: “Quote from Luxo: “I have been trying to add a listing here with the editor to install Docker as recommended above” If you have omv-extras installed you enable the docker repo, and then go to plugin section to install openmediavault-docker-gui plugin…” When I try to install omv-extras: error: Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get update 2>&1': Ign file: Release.gpg Ign file: Release Ign file: Translation-en Hit security.debian.org wheezy/updates Release.gpg Hit …

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

Quote from tekkb: “When you do this command do you get errors???? apt-get update If so did you set you dns server and search domains???? Go to Sytem/Network/Interfaces. Edit your NIC and scroll down. Use these for: DNS Server: ip of your router Search Domain: 8.8.8.8” apt-get update works but I get constant errors like this when I try installations: Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done E: Unable to locate package openjdk-7-jre-headless

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

Quote from tekkb: “Give results of this: cat /etc/apt/sources.list That package is in the normal Debian Wheezy repos...” uote='tekkb','http://forums.openmediavault.org/index.php/Thread/11540-Java-installation/?postID=95538#post95538']Give results of this: cat /etc/apt/sources.list That package is in the normal Debian Wheezy repos...[/quote] root@openmediavault:~# cat /etc/apt/sources.list # # deb cdrom:[Debian GNU/Linux 7.0.0 _Wheezy_ - Official Snapshot amd64 LIVE/INSTALL Binary 20150629-08:52]…

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

Quote from tekkb: “You did not try the correct package name: openjdk-7-jre-headless” I had tried that one and many others. I keep hitting dead ends. root@openmediavault:~# sudo apt-get install openjdk-7-jre-headless Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done E: Unable to locate package openjdk-7-jre-headless

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

Quote from tekkb: “It should work by installing this package: openjdk-7-jre-headless And following these instructions: wiki.tuxnet24.de/display/MAIN/…ebian+Wheezy+installieren They used Sun's java but openjdk should work fine.” Thanks to everyone for the great suggestions! The German link above is the one I was planning to use for the server install if I got Java installed first. Are there any step by step instructions for installing openjdk-7-jre-headless? Everything I have tried comes back as …

• Java installation

Luxo - - General

My goal is to install BubbleUPnP server which requires Java. I need some help installing Java after trying everything I can Google and failing.