Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

tinh_x7 - - General

I upgraded to v14, and it's working fiine.

• Different motherboard, different settings. Refer to your motherboard manual.

• hello, I had this issue in the past with OMV2, and the solution is to update your BIOS, and re-config its settings.

• Hello, Anybody able to map OMV to Grafana manually ?

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

hello, Does anybody know how to add Let's Encrypt cert to docker container ?

• Countly in Docker

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

Hello guys, I need some help with Docker. I've downloaded the Countly image but couldn't start the process. I got an error when run this: docker run -d -p 32768:2020 countly/countly-server error: OCI runtime exec failed: exec failed: container_linux.go:348: starting container process caused "exec: \"docker\": executable file not found in $PATH": unknown source: resources.count.ly/docs/installing-countly-server Edit: I found the error, I enter the wrong host port and exposed port in Docker. My qu…

tinh_x7 - - General

Double check your Nginx settings.

• I haven't try that. Port 80 Redirection is the culprit. I'm not using the redirection anymore. Just want to redirect from port 84 to 8443.

• RDP to Virtualbox

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

hello, Today, I'm try to install Centos in VB, but I can't remote in the session. I've enabled the RDP: su - vbox -c 'VBoxManage modifyvm "VM name" --vrde on'

tinh_x7 - - General

Check your Nginx socket variable: fastcgi_pass $socket;

• I'm using Chrome. I also tried with Chrome with Incognito Mode and my iPhone, but it's still the same.

• hello all, My port 80 is currently being used by another service, so I use an alternative port for my new service, which is port 84. I've configured my DNS as port 80 redirect on NoIP.com. This is the code that I'm using in the Nginx config: error_page 497 https://$host:8443$request_uri; The problem is that when I enter the URL, and redirects it to my site, but it displays Public IP. ie.78.11.19.22:8443 How do I configure it to display as my URL: abc.mmm.com:8443 ?

• Piwik (Matomo)

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

I've installed Matamo and entered the SiteID in the Nextcloud plugin, but it didn't work. Any idea ?

• Piwik (Matomo)

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

I'm doing research before install it on OMV4. If everything is work out, I may post the installation guide here.

• Piwik (Matomo)

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

Hello, Has anybody able to install this program in OMV successfully ? If so, please share. matomo.org/docs/installation/

• Best backup solution for OMV 4?

tinh_x7 - - Plugins

Use Clonezilla. You can the OMV plugin or download and use it separately.

tinh_x7 - - General

Glad you got NC working. To view permissions, connect to your server via SSH with Putty or Terminal (Mac/Linux). 1. cd srv/dev-disk-by-label-Testraid/www/nextcloud 2. ls -la "files haven't passed the integrity check" : telling you that some files integrity don't match with it's original hash. You may have to copy & replace those files from the nextcloud-vXYZ.zip into your server. Next, chown entire NC dir to www-data:www-data. Then re-scan the files from NC admin panel. Quote from kolmberger: “-…

tinh_x7 - - General

Quote from kolmberger: “Would it make sense to do the setup with owncloud config and later paste the vhost config from the tutorial? ” No. That's the reason I wrote the tutorial. The tutorial work for OMV3 and OMV4. OMV4 just need to install additional dependencies. Check some the previous posts. By the way, check your NC permissions. Ensure it's www-data:www-data Since you aren't using SSL at the moment, set : fastcgi_param HTTPS off Copy and paste your vhost config here, maybe some other users…

tinh_x7 - - General

OwnCloud vhost setup is slow for NextCloud. You can test it, but don't use it for the long run. Double check your configuration. It may take more than 2 or 3 times to get it right.

tinh_x7 - - General

hello, I think that error meant incorrect socket or PHP-FPM option. Double check your socket setting in the vhost config. Try this: Quote from tinh_x7: “Replace fastcgi_pass $socket with fastcgi_pass /run/php/php7.0-fpm.sock; service nginx restart service php7.0-fpm restart ” Regarding the NC installation path: '/media' is for OMV3. OMV4 is like your screenshot: /srv/dev-disk-by-label.... I can't update the tutorial due to the long instructions.