Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• O.k., seems managed to solve the problem by adding permission to owner to execute this particular file. forum.openmediavault.org/index…68d47018d7e36d37d7204cad8 It is weird that this is not set by default with an installation. A bit afraid to mess around secret linux file permissions

• Hi, all! Have a quite fresh OMV 2.2.14 installation with all updates, OMV extras and LUKS plugin 2.1.2. installed. Want to do full freshly installed WD RED series non-system disk encryption. Trying to create an encrypted device got an error: "Unable to create the encrypted device: Failed to access temporary keystore device.Failed to write to key storage." forum.openmediavault.org/index…68d47018d7e36d37d7204cad8 As far as I understand, it's a permission problem in that particular file, am I right…

• Right configuration for SQL

VanRaiks - - General

The question is more SQL related than OMV related, still I could not find too much info on this. On freshly installed MySQL server on OMV2 there are few default users with no passwords, as far as I understand. forum.openmediavault.org/index…68d47018d7e36d37d7204cad8 The intention is to use it with Nginx and Wordpress for websites. The question is what is the best available practice for this reason? 1) shall I create password (s) for existing user (s), for example, for root? Or is it enough that …

• OpenVPN server, DD-WRT client

VanRaiks - - Plugins

Got it working!!! Must be correct clock on server and client. And settings are following: forum.openmediavault.org/index…68d47018d7e36d37d7204cad8

• OpenVPN server, DD-WRT client

VanRaiks - - Plugins

Dear all, So far I managed to put on and working OpenVPN server and get it used by ASUS RT-N66u official OpenVPN client. Configuration was straight-forward, stable and well working. Works right now and all the time Wanted to connect to the same server from different place (also different user) via dd-wrt router. Firmware: DD-WRT v3.0-r30880 vpn (11/14/16). Could not figure out how. A lot of settings and options, where I can not know what are server's defaults, like: Encryption Cipher, Hash Algor…

• Wooow, how did I miss that..... Thanks a lot, gentlemen (and ladies, if any :)) Everything works as it should out of the box and without any fancy stuff. Thanks a lot!

• Nginx is able to run several servers. So far I've put 2 WordPress sites on the same server and they run well over LAN. Something like 192.168.1.5:80 and 192.168.1.5:81. On a router level external port 80 is forwarded to both: 80 and 81 of the same server. The problem is domains - how to feed to Nginx that on request domain1.com it has to bring up website1, but on www.domain2. - website2 ??? On Synology devices that is done via Virtual Hosts. I found that on Nginx something similar is related to …

• Wordpress plugin installation problem

VanRaiks - - Plugins

Thanks a lot!!!!! Everything works as it should also from a web interface after aptclean. I remember I changed sources list long ago when original list (from installation ISO) was not working. You are doing awesome work, thanks once more!

VanRaiks - - Plugins

Source Code (20 lines)

VanRaiks - - Plugins

No success so far. After omv-aptclean and apt-get -f install an update for omv-extras came up in web interface. I do not remember which version was before, but now omvextras is 2.13.4. Wordpress and MySQL still returns the same error messages in both: web interface and command line. Source Code (8 lines)Made reboot of the server also after all the operations, didnt help.

VanRaiks - - Plugins

Source Code (19 lines)

VanRaiks - - Plugins

Source Code (6 lines)

VanRaiks - - Plugins

Source Code (14 lines)

VanRaiks - - Plugins

And what does it means? Source Code (8 lines)

VanRaiks - - Plugins

Anyone? Could not find any suggestion on the forums. All other packages work normally, as far as I can judge. Updates also go on o.k.

VanRaiks - - Plugins

O.K. now I have no problems with enabling pre-release and community maintained updates. Still can't install Wordpress. Wordpress plugin installation asks for MySQL. MySQL installation says there is no MyWebSQL and php5-MySQL: Source Code (12 lines) Recommendations?

VanRaiks - - Plugins

O.k, will wait and monitor.

VanRaiks - - Plugins

Dear all, have a strange problem I could not find reason / solution for some time already. Maybe I am missing something. OMV 2.2.6, kernel 3.2.0-4-686 Installed OMV extras 2.13.2 All updates Additionally installed and/or working well: FTP, Samba, OpenVPN, Plex, USBbackup, WEBdav Have no idea Pre-release updates and Community-maintained should be on or off for wordpress installation, right now they are off. Trying to switch on any of them right now gives an error: Brainfuck Source Code (2 lines)f…

• OMV for Pi

VanRaiks - - General

Thank you for suggestion. I'll try

• OMV for Pi

VanRaiks - - General

Quote from sieben: “That should work without anything else, do I get you right” Probably. Just BerryBoot was one option that allows very easy, on a graphical interface change the boot to HDD. It also by default searches for chosen image if new HDD is attached, as well as waits for HDD spin-up. Of course, it can be done via editing boot files, but it is always more complex. Quote from ryecoaaron: “there are plenty of tutorials” I would love if somebody could give some link. I found only for other…