Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• On/off button for Raspberry PI 2

modgeek - - My NAS Build

Will look more into those A20 board. Thank you for your help and taking the time to answer my questions.

modgeek - - My NAS Build

Nice, didn’t think of this but underclocking the SoC make sense. I also came across another of your thread from armbian forum where you discuss underclocking a H3 board. In that case I’m considering going for a NanoPi M1 Plus which seems to have by default a power and reset button and is quite compact. The only issue now is by looking a the OMV source forge I couldn’t see an image for this board, do you know if there is a way to run OMV on it? Thanks

modgeek - - My NAS Build

Thank you for you answers @tkaiser. That Olimex lime2 looks interesting and acpid shutdown looks like the way to go. This board will be one of the component of this device and my battery pack will be manage separately, basically this board will only be used to access the files on a usb flash drive connected to it. My main concern are: - Heat, want to avoid having to cool down the board which is why I was using a RPI2 - Size, for this setup i only need the board to have 1 usb and ethernet port an…

modgeek - - My NAS Build

I have been using OMV 3.0.76 for a few weeks now and wanted to say that it been great. Love the easy setup and the user friendly GUI. I’m doing a project at the moment which is probably a bit different from the normal use case for OMV. I’m planing to have an headless raspberry PI2 which will be embedded into devices and running on battery. I already have the basic setup but now I’m trying to find a way to safely shutdown the PI by pressing a button, like an on/off button. What would best way to …