Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 28.

• VDR Plugin und Extras Webzugriff

Steini - - Plugins

Quote from peter007: “ Die svdrphosts.conf habe ich bereits angepasst. (Falls das überhaupt notwendig ist) ” Das Anpassen sollte notwendig sein (wobei ich nicht weiß, was das OMV-Plugin evtl setzt). Da sollte also sowas wie "192.168.36.0/24" entsprechend für dein subnetz stehen. Hast du den VDR nach der Änderung neu gestartet? Steht in den Logs was? Was sagt "vdr --version"

• Update Error #4000

Steini - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from Ptdidi: “Wenn ich dies eingebe kommt folgende Meldung: Last login: Sun Oct 15 20:31:11 on ttys000 Didi-iMac-3:~ Didi$ ssh root@192.168.2.109 ssh: connect to host 192.168.2.109 port 22: Connection refused Didi-iMac-3:~ Didi$ ” Die Fehlermeldung bedeutet, dass auf deinem NAS kein SSH server auf Port 22 läuft, oder dass der root login nicht erlaubt ist. Das kann mehrere Ursachen haben. Bitte überprüfen: - Die IP stimmt - SSH ist aktiviert (im Webgui: Dienste -> SSH) - Root login ist akti…

• 1. From outside, connect to your VPN 2. Print as you would do at home Sorry, if you don't tell us, what's not working, there's nothing we can help you with

• From your post I can't really tell what you have done. In the OMV-Plugin you should be able to generate the necessary certificates and your user config file. You need to use that config file in your client. That's it.

• Verstehe ich das richtig: Du willst EMBY, weil du deine KODI-Library synchronisieren willst, und nicht weil du EMBY benutzen willst? Vielleicht solltest du stattdessen die "kleine" Version wählen: kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Share_libraries_using_UPnP Was du vorhast macht nur Sinn, wenn man EMBY benutzt und KODI-Clients hat.

• encryption with luks

Steini - - General

I don't use it, but the plugin should be available from OMV-Extras: omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/omv-plugins-3/3-stable Installation: omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/guides

• Fully encrypted OMV machine

Steini - - General

You need to install OMV-Extras first to see the "OPENMEDIAVAULT-LUKSENCRYPTION" - Plugin. Source Code (4 lines)If you are not familiar with CML, use the guide at: omv-extras.org/joomla/index.php/guides

• FTP Zugang von aussen.

Steini - - FTP

Hast du denn Port-Forwarding eingerichtet? Du musst aktives FTP benutzen, passives wird nicht funktionieren hinter der Fritzbox, wenn du nur Port 21 weiterleitest. [edit] Siehe: avm.de/service/fritzbox/fritzb…Portfreigaben-einrichten/

• 1. wget omv-extras.org/openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb 2. dpkg -i openmediavault-omvextrasorg_latest_all.deb 3. apt-get update 4. apt-get install [packages from previous command]

• TVheadend OMV 3, how?

Steini - - Plugins

Sorry, I had a typo in there. The apt-source file should have the extension .list you can correct this by Source Code (1 line)However, you installed the Jessie version of tvheadend which is 4.0.9 If you are fine with that, leave it. The other repo should install you version 4.1. As I don't have nor use tvheadend I can't help you with your problem. Maybe ask directly the tvheadend guys? tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki docs.tvheadend.org

• TVheadend OMV 3, how?

Steini - - Plugins

See: tvheadend.org/projects/tvheadend/wiki/AptRepository And (old) guide: Tvheadend Setup and Config In command line this would be: Shell-Script (4 lines)But I'm sure this can be done in the webgui and this is probably the way you want to go, if you are looking for a "newbie guide".

• Roadmap, date, ... for OpenMediaVault 3

Steini - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “No love for Kodi? If I'm able to install Kodi in OMV, then I guess I don't need the plugin.” In most cases you don't 'want' to install KODI (client software) on your OMV (Server). However, you can install it for Jessie: kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Install_Kodi_for_Linux#Debian 1) Make sure you have Jessie Backports activated: deb http.debian.net/debian jessie-backports main 2) apt-get update apt-get install kodi

• Why not only use VPN? After you VPN'ed, you can connect to any other port of your OMV via local network. It's anyway a bad idea to open your OMV-Web to the public. Quote: “​I have remote access to my router even without being connected to the VPN” However, that idea is even worse. What you should do: 1) Port forwarding from 443 of your router to your OMV-VPN port (probably 1194) 2) Close all other ports. Then connect via VPN Port 443 to your local network. If necessary, do a local (LAN) connecti…

• Import von Terminen

Steini - - General

Ich kenne Baikal nicht, aber über einen Client sollte das problemlos funktionieren. Also, Kalender bei Google exportieren: google.com/calendar/render?hl=de -> Einstellungen -> Kalender -> Kalender exportieren. Dann mit Thunderbird importieren in den Baikal Kalender. Oder habe ich dein Problem falsch verstanden?

• Reinstall is the easiest and safest option. However, you can try: matoski.com/article/debian-res…ar-ownership-permissions/ Slow way: Reinstall all Packages, will redo permissions: dpkg --get-selections \* | awk '{print $1}' | xargs -l1 aptitude reinstall Do the dpkg/apt way: Download all installed packages (you need space for that), read the permissions and apply that to your files. (called Method 2 in the link above) [edit] Having a backup is always the best way to restore from stupidity

• Will OMV3 be running on Stretch/Debian9?

Steini - - General

Hi, sorry to ask so far in the future, but I'm planning some projects and this would help for my decision. As far as I could read on the blog/forum, OMV for Jessie is not ready and will not be in the near future. In mid 2017 Debian Stretch will be stable (see wiki.debian.org/DebianStretch). I know that OMV3 is a lot of work due to Systemd change that will not be the case for switching to Debian9. Can I assume that OMV3 will also run on Stretch when it will be released? For my projects I'd like t…

• The file with the owncloud package is probably in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/owncloud.list Anyway, instead of deleting that, the following command should solve your owncloud problem: Source Code (1 line) If the other error persists, change ftp.debian* in sources.list to http.debian* What omv-update does is: Source Code (3 lines)

• VDR Plugin: no usable card found

Steini - - Plugins

Just as an information: From Kernel 3.19 on, the DVBsky T330 driver is included. Looks like your card is working and recognised but no channels are found. Do you want to use DVB-T or DVB-C? As you are scanning Cable, I guess DVB-C. Is your cable connected correctly? Did you use the right country code (you are in Germany? ) Have you tried a config from here? vdr-wiki.de/wiki/index.php/Kategorie:Channels.conf_DVBC Overwrite your channels.conf and then restart VDR. If you want to use w_scan, make s…

• Giving OpenVpn AS it's own lan ip

Steini - - Plugins

You could use a virtual network interface with that IP. But you don't want to do that. (don't do it, it will not solve your problem) I assume you have a router connected to the internet? Then just forward the necessary OpenVPN ports. Depending on your configuration this is Port 1194 UDP, but if you are right in your case it would be port 943

• Plex wont play movies

Steini - - Plugins

Can you post the /var/log/apt/history.log around the time the problem started?