Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

• Gaming pc

graceinc - - Off-Topic

Finally i told him what my friend got for himself. Basically he got it for gaming and rendering purpose. Here goes the specs. i7 7650 3.8 Ghz SSD 512 gb SSHD 2 TB GPU Rx 480 8gb v650 power corsair Corsair gaming pc case Corsair gaming keyboard and mouse Corsair DDR4 16 gb ram He got it for around $1000.

• New OMV UI

graceinc - - General

Quote from hoppel118: “Quote from votdev: “This is a limitation of the ExtJS framework. The dashboard is not the best. ” So at the moment and with this version of ExtJS there is nothing that can be done. A dashboard with some "light" graphs and statistics about the nas performance would be nice in future versions of omv. Thanks for the information. Greetings Hoppel ” I would love to see the nas performance on the coming versions, would be great assistance for sure.

• Slow Samba, Fast FTP

graceinc - - General

Quote from leonclement7: “Quote from ryecoaaron: “32 or 64 bit OMV? ” 64bit, OMV3 is only 64bit..? ” You wont have problems running on 32 bit system, though it is only 64 bit

• Cannot logon by GUI

graceinc - - General

Quote from jaros85: “Thank you very much. I forgot that few days earlier I tested motion and forgot to stop demon. Motion make many pictures and filled whole partition. ” What is Motion? Never heard about it.

• Log files too huge

graceinc - - General

Quote from Skaronator: “Just clean up the logs folder it wont break anything. Then you're able to access the webinterface and then fix your email settings. My mate got the same "issue". ” Is there an auto system to clear log files too?

• Quote from subzero79: “All users using latest and before latest (gen 6th and 7th) Intel Core processors family lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2017/06/msg00308.html ” Thanks for the share. Much appreciated.

• Backup a live system

graceinc - - General

Whenever i do the backup, i see multiple files on my backup folder, Have to manually remove them or is there some other way round?

• Gaming pc

graceinc - - Off-Topic

Will ask my friend he, recently built a new pc for gaming.

• what hardware for NAS

graceinc - - Motherboards

Quote from Dvbsiggi: “I use an Asrock J3710-ITX with an additional ASMEDIA ASM1061 (Ebay: 361507438186) controller = 6x Sata. Siggi Exactly, the one i got. Recommended. ”

• Worked for me too.

• The presentation of rodrigue7800

graceinc - - Off-Topic

Hope you have a good time here.

• The Class E Network

graceinc - - Off-Topic

Definitely true, but it should be a right in my opinion.

• The presentation of rodrigue7800

graceinc - - Off-Topic

You're welcome on board.

• Create thread or reply

graceinc - - Off-Topic

With me it happens at times, i click on a response it does not go. I mean the screen does not change. I click again same thing and again. The post i see is coming in thrice.

• That is a good insight, i think i got multiple options to look for. Need to go on my search now i guess.

• Thank you for the suggestions everyone. Currently i am looking upto something that is under $150 budget.

• I am done with my Router Netgear c6300. Can someone recommend a good router that can be used with a VPN.

• Setting Vpn to access from outside

graceinc - - General

Well, i did get some replies. On different communities. I have opted for Astrill and PureVPN. with PureVPN i am getting a dedicated IP. Let see how it works.

• VPN over a VPN

graceinc - - Network

Have setup my vpn on the router with Open vpn client, but never heard of this.

• How do I move to another PC ?

graceinc - - General

Better not to touch the drives, just install OMV and you would be going through