Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Sickrage issue after update

Cantello - - Plugins

But how to install the fork in the first place? I added the new fork in the 'forks' tab, saved/reloaded and afterwards I still have the choice between the original Sickbeard, the old SickRage and cytec's Sickbeard. No mention of the new fork. When I try to change anything with the newly entered fork, OMV gives me an error message (OMV 2.2.2, plugin 1.0.10 from OMV-extras): Source Code (8 lines) edit: ok, resolved itself with a purging of the cache... d'oh.

• Quote from bstarics: “Solved with this source: packages.debian.org/wheezy/i386/unrar/download In case somebody needs it in the future...” Worked for me, thanks - but why did it fail in the first place?

• Re: [HowTo] SnapRAID in OMV

Cantello - - Plugins

Quote from "ryecoaaron": “ I haven't used snapraid but doesn't the pool feature do that?” Snapraid's pool feature does read-only pooling as far as I understood it. When writing data, you still need to specify a folder to write to. In my opinion, this is better done with a specific tool to get balanced writing, such as mhddfs.

• Re: [HowTo] SnapRAID in OMV

Cantello - - Plugins

Quote from "ryecoaaron": “How often do you run snapraid sync/scrub? Cron job, I assume?” Here I run very basic cronjob just to sync every night and a check every fortnight, including a redirection to a proper logfile, which snapraid does not normally do. A much more sophisticated script can be found here, including email notification and protection from accidental deletion propagation. A plugin for snapraid (and mhddfs or aufs for that matter, a combination of both would be superb) is greatly ap…

• Re: Transmission Plugin

Cantello - - Plugins

Would it also be possible to download to a non-shared folder? I have a small server running with only an SSD as the system drive. I'd like to download any files to the SSD in order to avoid constantly running drives and then copy the file upon completion to a shared folder. Possible somehow?

• Re: Problem booting install CD

Cantello - - General

Just for future reference: with my ITX board without any serial connectors (Zotac H55-ITX), the only way was indeed to boot OMV 0.3 and then upgrade from within.

• Re: v0.3 BETA available

Cantello - - Updates/Upgrades

After updating as described in the post above, I get the following error message when accessing the web interface: Source Code (12 lines) Any idea what could have caused this or how to correct it? edit: Ok, I found it, the transmission plugin is not compatible with OMV 3.0 and after removing it with Source Code (1 line)everything works as planned!