Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 233.

• HDD's missing ?

DiskMan - - FTP

root@HP-Server:~# mount sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime) proc on /proc type proc (rw,nosuid,nodev,noexec,relatime) udev on /dev type devtmpfs (rw,relatime,size=10240k,nr_inodes=997023,mode=755) devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,nosuid,noexec,relatime,gid=5,mode=620,ptmxmod e=000) tmpfs on /run type tmpfs (rw,nosuid,relatime,size=1601320k,mode=755) /dev/sde1 on / type ext4 (rw,relatime,errors=remount-ro,data=ordered) securityfs on /sys/kernel/security type securityfs (r…

• HDD's missing ?

DiskMan - - FTP

Hi, since the last update to 3.0.76 i can't see my hdd's under media if i log into the server as root via sftp....is this my fault or ?

• Solved: Planned Jobs / HDD removed

DiskMan - - General

ahhhh that works many thanks

DiskMan - - General

still the same error: Page of 0 Keine Einträge zum Anzeigen Argument 1 passed to OMV\Config\ConfigObject::setAssoc() must be of the type array, string given, called in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc on line 85 and defined Fehler #0:exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Argument 1 passed to OMV\Config\ConfigObject::setAssoc() must be of the type array, string given, called in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc on line 85 and defined' in /usr/share/php/openmedi…

DiskMan - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Everything is stored in /etc/openmediavault/config.xml. The you need re-write the configs. ” can yo gimmi a hint how can i do it ? i still have this error.

DiskMan - - General

i killed the file in /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/userblalbalbla but not i got every hour a mail that sais tha this stupid file is not found anymore. where the heck can i delete this job ? i have really no idea where the cron job takes his input from is there a way to kill all cron jobs ? is there a passage in the config file to delete ? how can i rewrite the config file ?

DiskMan - - General

And if I add another job it will not shown on the Web page

DiskMan - - General

But I can't find it there. Can you give me a hint? Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

DiskMan - - General

No one? Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

• du musst schon den genauen pfad wissen wenn du einen cron job machen willst. am besten loggst du dich per ssh ein und kopierst dir die wege zum ordner.....oder hast du gar keinen plan ? video überwachung mit omv ist eh falsch......kauf dir ne kleine synology sation damit hast du mehr freude. und rollein ist eh so ein thema...ich habe 4 axis cams hier und die zeichnen auf die stations auf...geht besser und schneller...allerdings kosten axis auch

• ls -trd /media/2bc01573-eferklfjkfnklfnrlfnr/3000II/omvbackup/* | head -n-3 | xargs rm -rf 3 steht für die anzahl der files.........mach 500 draus feuer den befehl einmal an tag ab fertig

DiskMan - - General

Hi Guys, i had some planned jobs in my list but i forgot to remove it before is replaced my harddrive. so no i got this error every time i call the page: Argument 1 passed to OMV\Config\ConfigObject::setAssoc() must be of the type array, string given, called in /usr/share/php/openmediavault/config/database.inc on line 85 and defined Fehler #0:exception 'ErrorException' with message 'Argument 1 passed to OMV\Config\ConfigObject::setAssoc() must be of the type array, string given, called in /usr/s…

• 502 bad gateway

DiskMan - - General

crap....so i have to buy a new version i see is there any change to get it to run with 3.x?

• 502 bad gateway

DiskMan - - General

2 the one with 512 mb....guess thats version 2 this one: vinci.cc/wp-content/uploads/20…ev2.by_.Philipp.Bohk_.jpg

• 502 bad gateway

DiskMan - - General

ich machs nicht ...läuft doch alles wieder

• 502 bad gateway

DiskMan - - General

and then ?

• 502 bad gateway

DiskMan - - General

Hi ryecoaaron, the problem still exist in the image. only the 2.0.15 version from sourceforge ist working all other get a 502 Bad Gateway. Solution is: wget omv-extras.org/debian/pool/mai…hp5-pam_1.0.3-2_armhf.deb sudo dpkg -i php5-pam_1.0.3-2_armhf.deb sudo reboot

• 3.0.51 spams network

DiskMan - - General

the cd scans all my disc ....that tool is really great

• 3.0.51 spams network

DiskMan - - General

yeah my fault...week passwort plus the ssh port was visable on the net....i closed that one....i took kaspersky rescure cd....that one is really good....right now i scan all my drives.......

• 3.0.51 spams network

DiskMan - - General

threatminer.org/av.php?q=HEUR:Trojan-DDoS.Linux.Xarcen.a this one is on the system