Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 193.

• Different Micro sd size

Nefertiti - - General

Quote from Adoby: “OMV doesn't expand the rootfs to fill the available space. Only to 7-8GB. So it should work perfectly to restore the rootfs from a 32GB card to a 16GB card or the other way around, if you don't manually resize the rootfs. I do this, and it works fine. Just make sure to use a tool that doesn't image the whole card, but only the actual partitions. ” Actually i got a deal on much bigger size A2 card! so what tool would you recommend since I think but not sure Win32 Disk Imager wo…

Nefertiti - - General

Just wondering how to do this since if I have 16GB SD and if I want to create a backup on 32 GB with disk32 disk imager I cannot reuse the smaller size since the system expand into the all unused area as soon I will use the bigger SD. is there a solution?

• Error with static ip on rock64

Nefertiti - - Network

Source Code (33 lines)I think I found a possible solution at least I got only one ip only although my router still flag it as DHCP I found it there: askubuntu.com/questions/914700…ve-a-secondary-ip-address systemctl stop dhcpcd systemctl disable dhcpcd reboot The Sources Code are after and before the fix. Update after removing the MAC addr from manually assigned IP list even it was marked are not able made it flag static so far so good only one mac addr listed for the board but stiil got " DNS r…

Nefertiti - - Network

Quote from schetz: “I had basically the same issues on latest ayufan stable image (0.7.9. release) -rock64. In short, tried configuring through interfaces.d , deleting that and configuring directly in /etc/interfaces, no luck. Web GUI even with fresh installation , no luck. OMV first aid didn't work for that with same error as OP. In the "end", I've left a messy configuration due to lack of time and will at the time, DHCP assigned address plus a static one configured through CLI (interfaces.d) (…

• I dot not think, you need to remove everything in letsencrypt folder, further more if you do you will loose the issued certificate you can only get 5 in a period of time. If you got to the point you reach the max allocated , use one more domain name in duckdns and in letssencrypt configure as domains1, domains2 so you get 5 more even if you goal is to use domain1 if you need 5 more add domain3 etc. Also a tip do not keep any DHCP sample or/and nextcloud.config.sample since after a while the soft…

Nefertiti - - Network

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Nefertiti: “Since it is not working for me is there a way to resolve it thru CLI? ” If the interfaces.d file is gone and /etc/network/interfaces is correct, then I don't know how to fix it. What does your /etc/network/interfaces look like? ” I just posted it in the reply above yours I guess in same time

Nefertiti - - Network

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Nefertiti: “How can I resolve this issue? I saw something about etc/NetPlan but I do not know if it can apply to OMV? ” Netplan is only on Ubuntu right now. So, this isn't the problem. For me, all I had to do was remove the interfaces.d file and configure the adapter from the OMV web interface. ” Since it is not working for me is there a way to resolve it thru CLI? Source Code (19 lines)

Nefertiti - - Network

How can I resolve this issue? I saw something about etc/NetPlan but I do not know if it can apply to OMV?

Nefertiti - - Network

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Did you remove the file in /etc/network/interfaces.d/? I am using ayufan's image too. ” Absolutely! Update Even on a brand new install, removing interface.d putting static in the GUI same issue. Is there a solution? Source Code (13 lines)

Nefertiti - - Network

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Nefertiti: “I tried to increase my knowledge by going to the link above and apply the the change to interfaces. d but no joy ” I thought you had this sorted? But I'll try and explain it as I understand it, the Rockpro image uses network-manager to configure networking, hence the reference to nmtui, this Debian manpage explains. The link to linux config explains how to set up a static ip, but first you have to stop, then disable the network daemon for any changes to…

Nefertiti - - Network

Quote from tkaiser: “I would start from scratch, do not fiddle around somewhere in the filesystem and simply assign a static DHCP lease on your router as already suggested to you in another thread. If you want to fiddle around on Linux boxes to configure stuff there you need at least some knowledge how it's done. Hint: editing /etc/network/interfaces (Debian's ifupdown mechanism) is something from the past. This for example is a good tutorial how to deal with stuff on Debian: linuxconfig.org/how…

Nefertiti - - General

I am aware with Gparted we can expand size of the data but is possible to shrink the Data size to make backup on different size micro SD with smaller size by ex?

• Issues with NextCloud

Nefertiti - - General

Quote from Sivaas: “Hi so I have been working with my RasPi 3s for the past week trying to get everything to work properly. I happened upon OMV and really love it, the web GUI is awesome and super easy to use. I'm doing all of this for my work, its a small company with about 7 people and our network is just an external hard drive and its about 7 years old. So I was given a budget to fix our slow sketcy "network" and got two RasPi 3s one for here the other for my house to use as a remote backup. …

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Then try the apt clean button in omv-extras. If that doesnt work, you will have to remove the apiPort element from /etc/openmediavault/config.xml. If it is still there, I don’t understand why the code isn’t removing it. ” the button did nothing what part should I remove? <docker> <enabled>1</enabled> <apiPort>42005</apiPort> <version/> <versionInfo/> <sharedfolderref/> <dockermntent/> <uuid/> <orgpath/> <destpath/> <cwarn>1</cwarn> </docker> </services> </config>

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “@Nefertiti Clear the browser cache ” Does not work for me Source Code (14 lines)

• I thought the problem was fixed, I did apt upgrade and got The property 'apiPort' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.docker'. in the GUI

• I am getting also this issue right now

• Backup strategy

Nefertiti - - General

Quote from macom: “Can be done with the backup plugin. Probably it would be best to do the backup locally first and then rsync to a remote computer. ” Is there any good tutorial regarding this?

• Letsencrypt/Nxinx Redirect Error

Nefertiti - - Plugins

Quote from Bonecracker: “Hey these are my config files. What Problem exactly do you have? ” Viva perfecto Merci beuaucoup muchos gracias Danke It is working again!!

• Letsencrypt/Nxinx Redirect Error

Nefertiti - - Plugins

Quote from Bonecracker: “ Update! It works now! No idea why it didnt work before, but after reinsalling everything a dozen times, it works now. Thank you all for your help! ” Now it is my turn to ask for a solution on a new machine same config does not work for me any more! Would you mind to post your PHP files?