Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• Latest Docker plugin update

kmal808 - - Updates/Upgrades

Quote from gderf: “Quote from kmal808: “I see there’s a containerd.io update(1.2.0-1), anyone updated and can confirm it’s ok to run? ” OK here. ” Thanks gderf. Just ran it and all is good. Figured it'd better to ask first this time. Ha.

I see there’s a containerd.io update(1.2.0-1), anyone updated and can confirm it’s ok to run?

• That worked for me. Thanks for the fix ryecoaaron. For others wondering step by step....download the deb file, upload it in the plugins tab, then go to the updates management tab and select the update. Clear browser cache and you should be good. All of my previous running containers fired right back up. Thanks again for the fix.

Similar here. There was three udates for docker available under the update management tab, and after the updates, I get this error now. Saw another user on the discord today with docker erros also, so it appears not to be isolated. Source Code (1 line)Update edit: after running "systemctl status docker.service" the output is the same as stickynickel posted.

• Help with omv-engined error

kmal808 - - General

So I did the reboot and I'm getting the socket refused error when attempting to connect to the webui that I had originally. Docker containers are all running, plex plugin and smb shares are not. Any suggestions? I dont want to run a bunch of random internet commands and end up right back where I was earlier, so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks. Edit: after running omv-engined -f -d I can now login, and the results are this, ending with the same rolling syslog messages in my original post.…

kmal808 - - General

Yeah I'm not sure either. I had some issues with a fresh install, and ran some commands found on here to get it sorted. Must have been one of the random commands I ran/tried to get out of recovery mode, and then connected to web ui. Assuming there is not a command to stop the debugging? If not, a new install will be the fix? Appreciate you taking the time to respond. I'd imagine you're very busy and taking the time to help a knucklehead like me is greatly appreciated. Edit: IIRC the last command…

kmal808 - - General

Any way to get it back to running without debug on?

kmal808 - - General

Sorry I couldnt copy and paste the text, so screen grab is attached.

kmal808 - - General

Appreciate the response. How can I turn off debugging so that those messages are no longer being logged?

• Help with omg-engined error

kmal808 - - General

Hello fine folks, I've got a contiually rolling error that I'm unsure how to act on. Originally I couldn't connect to the webui after a fresh install, and ran some commands found on here, was able to connect, but have since had this error running non-stop. Source Code (17 lines)Any advice or help would be appreciated.

• Hello, I have/had the same problem after a fresh install. Not being able to login to the web ui, and then after running omv-engined -f -d I have the contiual executing rpc sigchild blah blah error, it's starting to fill up my boot drive. The command you mentioned "apt-get install openmediavault --reinstall", I've not run that in the past, will I lose all of my current configurations and/or have to rebuild my docker containers if I run it? I need to get this error taken care of. Thanks.

• No access to the web panel

kmal808 - - General

Old post, but I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?

• Great explanation. Thanks.

• Is there a recomended way(or best practice) to move plex from the plugin to docker? I've moved all other media type applications to docker, but have been procastanating moving plex due to not wanting to lose my current server configuration. On another note, I've actually been thinking about starting fresh with a new install, and the only hang up is the same thing, not wanting to lose my current plex server config/settings and throwing a wrench into the people I share my library with. I suppose t…

• Marked as resolved. Incase anyone is ever looking for the same information, I stopped all docker containers, stopped plexmediaserver(command: service plexmediaserver stop), and then ran the upgrade command(omv-release-upgrade). Once the upgrade was completed, restarted all docker containers, restarted plex(command: service plexmediaserver start), and all was right with the world.

• What is the protocol for preparing Docker containers and Plex server(plugin) prior to upgrading from 3 to 4 via CLI? Do they need to be stopped before running the command? I asked this question as a comment in another thread but haven’t heard anything and was hoping to do the upgrade today so decided to escalate. I can delete that comment if needed. Thanks in advance.

• Question regarding upgrading that probably isnt worth a creating a new post, I'm preparing to update from 3.x.x to 4.x.x and am wondering if I need to do anything specific to my docker containers and plex server plugin prior to running the upgrade command? TIA.

• [HowTo] SnapRAID in OMV

kmal808 - - Plugins

Originally I tried to remove the drive that contains the plex & docker data from the array but got errors every way I tried it, so I used the exclusions as a band aid until I can I remove that drive from the array.

kmal808 - - Plugins

@jollyrogr yeah thanks for that tip. I would rather remove the drive and then keep that drive out of both Snapraid & mergerfs, but this will work for now. Wish I would have known what I know now prior to installing the plugin. Ha. On that note, would uninstalling and reinstalling/reconfiguring the Snapraid plugin create any problems? What happens to the data on the parity drive and content files when the plugin is uninstalled? May have to look into that as well if I can’t get removing a drive to…

kmal808 - - Plugins

Got it to sync error free by excluding /plex & /docker. Semi-related question though, how does mergerfs play with plex metadata and docker files? Any issues using it with the drive that contains those files? That’s my next mission.