Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Banned account

Eryan2 - - General

Hello First of all, thanks for the help! tekkb and WastlJ, thanks for unlocking the account. Will check it when I get home. votdev, I think the problem arised because of a post I was making. For some reason, when I finished writing it, I tried to post it and the system told me that my session expired. I logged in again, and the whole post was gone. I wrote it again, tried to post and the same error happened. When I tried the third time, the account got banned. My apologies if the problem came be…

• Banned account

Eryan2 - - General

Hello forum I write to you hoping that somebody can help me. My forum account (username: Eryan) has been banned for no reason. I did not used my account for a month or because I moved, and I was also out of the contry. When I came back in december and tried to log in, I was greeted with a message saying that my account has been banned, because I sent too many spam messages. WTF? So, forfurther references: I am the guy that made a Optiplex FX160 build: Dell Optiplex FX160 Thin Client So, could so…