Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• Owncloud under docker.

vcp_ai - - Plugins

@grusu Finally I've got it to work using your suggestion. I tested this before, without success. It seems that mount point /srv/dev-disk-by.... should be empty for owncloud to use it. After starting a new installation, it worked as expected. Thanks again

• Owncloud under docker.

vcp_ai - - Plugins

I have that working. Mounted as /ownclouddata What I need is a way to tell owncloud to use thata mount for its data.....

• Owncloud under docker.

vcp_ai - - Plugins

Thanks Mike. Not sure if I can understand what you say... From inside OMV shell, I can see docker(Owncloud) data nder /var/lib/docker/volumes. -that means that owncloud data is filling mi OMV main disk. I've shared (from OMV) another disk/filesystem and passed it to docker mount as /ownclouddata - from inside docker shell I can access this mountpoint and write to it. From inside docker shell on /var/www/html I only have index.html Regards

• Owncloud under docker.

vcp_ai - - Plugins

HI, I've installed owncloud under docker using the 'official source' : hub.docker.com/r/owncloud/server/ It works as expected, but I've not been able to use a OMV shared folder as a storage path for owncloud. All data seems to be in (omv path) /var/lib/docker/volumes I've passed a shared folder to the container and mount it as /ownclouddata and it is there, but I can not find the way to say owncloud to use that mountpoint for its data. Can anybody point me how to change it ?? Regards

• Rock64 media board

vcp_ai - - General

Do not know about services way. Have you tested it ? /etc/rc.local solution works. Mine: Shell-Script (6 lines)As it does not exist, remember to make it executable ( chmod +x /etc/rc.local )

• Rock64 media board

vcp_ai - - General

Quote from richprim: “........ each time i typed a letter it would output a line of code. ” I also have this behavior, and seems is related to debug level of keyboard. Yo can find more info here: forum.pine64.org/archive/index.php?thread-6121.html As a resume, you must reduce keyboard log level from 7 to 4 by isuing : echo 4 > /proc/sys/kernel/printk This will make problem dissapear , until a new reboot..... You can add this command to /etc.rc.local to be executed on every reboot.

• Rock64 media board

vcp_ai - - General

Quote from test011a: “ I am not trying to use 0.6.57, but I am just worrying about the faulty hardware (various dots all over the screen may mean screen memory is overwritten by bug or may be a hardware failure) Is this normal output with 0.6.57 pre-release? ” I had similar 'screen symptoms' with 0.6.57 ...

• Rock64 media board

vcp_ai - - General

HI, I have rock64 2GB board. I´m using stretch-openmediavault-rock64-0.6.44-239-armhf.img.xz image. It installed omv 4.xx It works, and I've succesfully updated via GUI to 4.1.8.2-1 I've not tested any more....

• Rock64 media board

vcp_ai - - General

Sorry for the late reply.... I also spent three days testing Beta versions (0.6.57) and omv image does not work. I tested stretch-minimal-rock64-0.6.57-270-arm64.img and it worked... Then I realized that I was using a Pre-release version, and I scroll down the page until found First STABLE Version 0.6.44 and it works. Now waiting to have spare time for real tests....

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “The 4.1.7 version of omv-extras has buttons to hold/unhold the current kernel/headers (linux-image-$arch and linux-headers-$arch) and disable/enable the backports repo. ” How can I know if current kernel is in Hold status or not ? Ther is no visual indication on GUI. May be you can disable the button that is not applied. I.E: - If kernel is in hold status, only Unhold button is enabled, and opposite... Regards

• @ryecoaaron Thanks, In my case, marking 4.14 as default, and rebooting, worked. Everything is there... Quote from ryecoaaron: “You might run into issue if you upgrade other packages that use a compiled kernel module though. ” Not sure what you state here. Can you give some example of what I should not have to do/upgrade ?

• HI, I've installed 4.16 (I'm using ZFS). I've just seen this post. Fortunately I've not rebooted the system, and I' m still running 4.14. Can anybody point me how to 'downgrade' to 4.14 ? Regards

• HPE Proliant Servers

vcp_ai - - My NAS Build

Just to be sure, I've just performed following tests: I have a test OMV 4.1. running on a 8GB SATA SDD. I've 'clonezilled' it to a 16GB SSD conected with a USB to SATA adapter. I've connected this USB to SATA + SSD to a DL380-G7 And it started/worked with no problem.

• HPE Proliant Servers

vcp_ai - - My NAS Build

Quote from blindguy: “Yes I installed to one of the 8 hard drives and that is fine. I event tried using clonezilla and cloning a working copy and then put it on a SSD connected via USB and that failed to boot as well. ” That probably shoul not work due to the overhead that Proliant Raid Cards introduces in partitioning schema. Iwould recommend install OMV to USB on a standard PC and then use this USB on Proliant (I´ve done that with a Debian netinstall distribution).

• HPE Proliant Servers

vcp_ai - - My NAS Build

Quote from blindguy: “I am trying to install the OMV OS onto a USB device. I am using the iLO and that allows me to select a image file and use it as a boot device. So I boot using the OMV and I am able to install OMV and it gets all the way to the end of the installer and then complains about GRUB and asks me to chose which device to install GRUB, I select the device and it appears to work fine but then after reboot I get to the grub rescuse screen and can't boot. Yes I installed to one of the …

• HPE Proliant Servers

vcp_ai - - My NAS Build

Quote from blindguy: “I'm trying to install OMV4 on my DL-360 G7 using the internal USB or SD Card reader and after the installer finishes it never installs Grub properly. I tried the internal USB slot as well as the external USB using both USE cards as well as a SATA drive connected via a USE connector. Has anyone ever had a problem installing via USB on a G7 ? ” Can you elaborate what/where is your problem ? Are you trying to install from USB to hard disk or form xx to USB ? If first option: -…

• Shellinabox plugin in testing repo

vcp_ai - - Plugins

Tested. Some warnings during install, but works as expected. Thanks

vcp_ai - - Plugins

Thanks, will try it later, and post results...

vcp_ai - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “The plugin hasn't had a commit in over a year. ” Any possibility to have shellinabox available for arrakis ?

• You should add a parameter 0, or 1 as explained above. I.E : # ./zpool_checker.sh 0 or # ./zpool_checker.sh 1