Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 897.

• I stop it until I decide to start it manually to update containers, once updated is completed I stopt it again. And delete of older containers is in my cron (execute once a day o cleanup)

• Install trakt plugin for plex

raulfg3 - - Plugins

do you try plex docker?

• How to add pi.hole to /etc/hosts

raulfg3 - - General

Quote from geaves: “Isn't this 192.168.1.4 PDNS.local PDNS auto generated from the network in OMV's GUI. ” NO, PDNS is the name of my NAS and is well resolved, the only not resolved is pi.hole if I try to use from PDNS if I try to use from a normal PC works fine ( because PC are DHCP and use 192.168.1.3 as DNS resolver). So my question is: how to add line 192.168.1.3 pi.hole PIHOLE so my NAS (PDNS) know to resolve pihole address without lose on reboots / updates?

• How to add pi.hole to /etc/hosts

raulfg3 - - General

Well first I need to describe my actual config: I have installed pihole on a docker ( MacVLAN to use port 80; I use 192.168.1.3 as IP for this docker) that works very well for all the LAN and all PC and devices. I configure pihole not only as a DNS Server, I configure as DHCP server too. My NAS have IP 192.168.1.4 255.255.255.0 and use as DNS Server 8.8.8.8 (configured in OMV WebGUI), this is because if use 192.168.1.3 that is the IP of my pihole DNS Server I have some errors on OMV boot (probab…

• docker installation gives error

raulfg3 - - Plugins

revise your SD @TKaiser always say that is really important

raulfg3 - - Plugins

perhaps the same problem that show here??: Latest Docker plugin update Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start but not sure, your error is: can't read /etc/default/docker: No such file or directory But I do not know why is not written to SD , perhaps owner problem or you do not have enough right to write to sd?. or perhaps your SD is Read-only Please revise it.

raulfg3 - - Plugins

you install WOL = Wake on LAN so it's normal that docker do not work, please select the apropiate docker repo and the apropiate plugin:

raulfg3 - - Plugins

do you try to install docker plugin or docker ce plugin?

• no DNS resolving

raulfg3 - - Network

Use webgui to configure DNS server not Shell.

• as far as I understand you, your plan is to install KODI ( to see movies on your TV) & OMV in the same hardware. is it?

• Why should you use or not use dockers

raulfg3 - - General

YES, Heimdall: hub.docker.com/r/linuxserver/heimdall/ heimdall.site/

• HPT510 SlimNAS

raulfg3 - - My NAS Build

some dockers running on this HP:

raulfg3 - - General

to add a bit more info, I want to post my actual dockers and how this affect to performance= no noticeable:

raulfg3 - - General

sorry for alarm. I apologize.

• you can change it using omv-firstaid or by webGUI (root password same as admin in webGUI).

• MiniDlna folder not display

raulfg3 - - Plugins

Do You change variable value like show your warning? 32kb is a good start point

raulfg3 - - General

is the actual & future way to install apps, plug-ins where deprecated for next OMV5, so it's a good step to start to use dockers.

• perhaps this video can help: Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced especifically the part that modify the nextcloud config to work with letsencrypt (reverseproxy).

• Prevent Cloning

raulfg3 - - General

read about openmediavault-luksencryption plugin

• TeamViewer Host. Only Console?

raulfg3 - - Plugins

No, you only need to configure duckdns, dyndns, etc... and access to your NAS using a name (eg: myprivateNAS.dyndns.org), only need to open port 80 ( not recomended) or best to use port 443 (HTTPS to connect from a hotel for example to your NAS. If you want to share your files, please read forums, there are several options.