Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Cant install PLEX

Lagunas - - Plugins

root@bananas:~# omv-mkconf omvextras 2>&1 Unknown script, /usr/share/openmediavault/mkconf/omvextras not found. root@bananas:~# echo $? 100

• Cant install PLEX

Lagunas - - Plugins

yea i did that. Nothing i even reboot it but still nothing. I guess it does not want to install plex

• Cant install PLEX

Lagunas - - Plugins

That might be a noob question... I login with SSH as root i put the command omv-mkconf omvextrasorg but i get nothing. root@bananas:~# omv-mkconf omvextrasorg root@bananas:~# This is what i get ... I do something wrong? I forget something?

• Cant install PLEX

Lagunas - - Plugins

When i try to disable i get this Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf omvextrasorg 2>&1': Error #4000:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf omvextrasorg 2>&1': ' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/omvextrasorg.inc:54Stack trace:#0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(180): OMVModuleOmvExtrasOrg->applyConfig()#1 [internal function]: OMVRpcServiceConfig->applyChanges(Array, Array)#2 /usr/share/php/openmediavault/rpcservice.inc(125): call…

• Cant install PLEX

Lagunas - - Plugins

I want to install PLEX using web gui. I installed omv extras and then plex repos but when i try to check for new plugins i get the following. Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get update 2>&1': Ign file: Release.gpgIgn file: ReleaseIgn file: Translation-enHit debian.yeasoft.net wheezy Release.gpgHit packages.openmediavault.org stoneburner Release.gpgHit apt.syncthing.net syncthing Release.gpgHit raspberrypi.collabora.com wheezy Release.gpgHit ppa.launchpad.net precise Release.gpgGet:…

• Problem remote accessing transmission

Lagunas - - Network

Was able to make transmission work. It seems that there was a difference. One router was connected to ADSL line and the other to VDSL. I needed to change a setting at port forwarding to ATM for ADSL and PTM for VDSL. This was not mentioned anywhere i even show youtube videos that was made by our telephone company for that router on how to port forward and this setting was not mentioned at all. I found that from a friend that was having a similar issue.

Lagunas - - Network

I keep searching the internet and i found something that i didnt try will test it tomorrow. Now i have also problem with jdownloader that i didnt mention. It just wont login. I put my email and password rebooted the system many times DE-activate and activate the service but still it wont connect. At the services it has the green light so it should be working the only thing that i have not tried yet is to uninstall and reinstall it.

Lagunas - - Network

I have the following issue. I bought recently one banana pi and install OMV 3 on it. I installed transmission and i want to be able to access it from the internet. I tested transmission on LAN and it worked fine. Then i port froward on the router and used DDNS site that i also put it on my router. But when i try to access transmission from wan it acts like its trying to connect but i get server is taking too long to respond. I would think that i did something wrong BUT when i did the same to my …

• Problem with Hard drive

Lagunas - - General

OK here is the update some weird things going on. I was trying as the link suggested without any success. After few reboots same problem happen to another HDD. After a fsck however he came back without problems. Then i started to worried that my HDD might be broken or something i even took it off to another computer to see if i can retrieve my files. The HDD was showing to have a partition of 1897.23GB but he was a 3TB hard drive so that scared me real bad. However i noticed that when i was doin…

• Problem with Hard drive

Lagunas - - General

I installed a new storage HDD to my build some time ago. Everything was working fine but today i had a power failure. When i start the OMV i could not mount the new drive. When i try i get this msg. Error #6000:exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to mount '43fa83bb-7b2c-4e1e-91ab-ba29242cb27c': mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sde1, missing codepage or helper program, or other error In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try dmesg | tail or so' in /usr/s…

• Samba aint working

Lagunas - - CIFS/SMB

Ok thx a lot for everything. Big thx

• Samba aint working

Lagunas - - CIFS/SMB

That made it work couldnt thought that it would be soo simble. Thanks a lot. But i still got 2 issues pyload is working very very slow its to the point that after i click something after i enter webui that i get errors cause of the slow speed. Also transfer files work slow between my other pcs i get around 10megabytes per second but when i send files to the server i get 6-7. Do you have any ideas how i can fix those ?

• Samba aint working

Lagunas - - CIFS/SMB

it works fine inside omv gui i even download torrents from there but the other one doenst work at all. 192.168.1.114:9091/transmission/web/ aint working i also tried with rpc no change. I get error. I also tried to unistall and reinstall same thing. Leave it for now i might do a fresh omv install and try again. I must have messed it up somewhere. What you also think about pyload? I also cant use that one

• Samba aint working

Lagunas - - CIFS/SMB

Ahh okey didnt knew that ... I have to check with you everytime before i try to do something it seems Anywhay i change it still same

• Samba aint working

Lagunas - - CIFS/SMB

it seems that this happend because i didnt add the / on web. So it should be irrelevant

• Samba aint working

Lagunas - - CIFS/SMB

arent we supposed to change that if we want? why give us the choice if we aint supposed to? Anywhay i change it same thing. And i remembered something. When i tried to connect for the 1st time it gave me this 409: ConflictYour request had an invalid session-id header.To fix this, follow these steps: 1. When reading a response, get its X-Transmission-Session-Id header and remember it 2. Add the updated header to your outgoing requests 3. When you get this 409 error message, resend your request wi…

• Samba aint working

Lagunas - - CIFS/SMB

torrents .. and port i have 9091 so it should be 192.168.1.114:9091/torrents/web/ i tried by putting http:// at the beggining as well didnt work

• Samba aint working

Lagunas - - CIFS/SMB

When i enter that i get this No torrent specified! Please use the -t option first. Unexpected response: <h1>301: Moved Permanently</h1>gent: transmission-remote/2.82 (14160) Host: localhost:9091 Accept: */* Accept-Encoding: deflate, gzip Content-Length: 752 Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded

• Samba aint working

Lagunas - - CIFS/SMB

Yea all that seem to be ok but still when i try to connect to get error 400 Dont know why is it possible that i did something when i was trying to install utorrent or deluge?? I might do a fresh OS install and try again if we can find any other reason for that not to work

• Samba aint working

Lagunas - - CIFS/SMB

No it doenst work. I already tried it before.