Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 59.

• Can't Start ubuntu:latest container

RPMan - - Plugins

Quote from subzero79: “Usually those type of container (Barr os) don’t have any applications. They must run interactively, something the plugin cannot do. You need to drop down to cli to start them. ” This Quote from tzinm: “I want to run a python script permanently. ” You can make your own dockerfile and generate your custom image you will start with entrypoint that use your script

• time machine over SMB - the disk changed?

RPMan - - CIFS/SMB

Time machine backup on SMB share

• In android I use RSyncWrapper For Ios you can try Acrosync How it works ? It uses the RSYNC protocol to backup everything you want. In my case, it automatically saves my photos/videos from my android phone every night when my phone is plugged in charger and connected to wifi. It's the best solution I found because Nextcloud (etc) doesn't work as well.

• Time machine backup on SMB share

RPMan - - CIFS/SMB

Quote from tkaiser: “Works as expected, restore and disaster recovery included. ” Same for me ...

• Time machine backup on SMB share

RPMan - - CIFS/SMB

Why don't you use the AFP plugin ?

• Why don't you use your raspi3 as a torrent machine + to backup photos and important documents ? For backup, you can look at here : backblaze.com/blog/the-3-2-1-backup-strategy/ You cannot use google photos that way, you need google photos app. If you want to backup to remote omv via internet, you can install a VPN server in distant host and a VPN client in local Host. You can although backup in cloud (b2 storage is the cheapest i found) with duplicity (for exemple). How I do ? I have 1 nas, 1 ba…

• No raid on plex via Docker

RPMan - - Plugins

You can look here Host path in the path of the folder on your host, so i suppose : "sharedfolders/Media" You must map Host directories in container directories like this: 7209-12-png

• No raid on plex via Docker

RPMan - - Plugins

Yes, your bind mounts are false ...

• lsioarmhf/libresonic

RPMan - - Plugins

Show us your config (how you run this image). Your system is read only

• Plex Docker stopped working

RPMan - - Plugins

Quote from Hi2chris: “I did configure OpenVPN today would that have affected it? ” Yes

• Quote from subzero79: “You cannot attach volumes to running containers. The “modify” button is not modify perse, it just parses the curent relevant parameters and deletes the running container and creates a new one with the same params plus the ones you add. Make sure the image provides a configuration volume you can map to the host so whenever the container gets destroyed creating it again with same volume can have the configuration “restored”. ” This. +1 A container has an ephemeral life. It c…

• Jdownloader

RPMan - - Plugins

Look at your bind mounts

• Just upgraded my 2 servers from omv 3.99 without issue. Thanks

• What is your docker version and debian kernel version ? How do you install Docker ? This issue is known on MacOs for some version but never seen this on linux ...

• Like @subzero79 said, you have something using already that port: - First case : An app on your omv host - Second case: A container. In your settings, I see you use Host networking. Some images uses the same port by default so when you launch theses images, it will be a conflict because they can't use the same port. So, I personnally prefer to use Bridge networking because you can specify port mapping. Moreover, if you use docker omv plugin to create a container and an error occured the containe…

• Strange ... Do you have logs ?

• Which video ? Show us your configuration ...

• Jdownloader

RPMan - - Plugins

@satsuki just reboot your container, it will update automatically but it may take some times, just wait.

• Hi, I can't find a PSU for NAS (lot of sata HDD but not much power). I'm looking for a power supply with 6 or more Sata cables but the only ones I find are 750W. Do you have suggestions ? I don't want to use a molex to sata cable because it can catch fire.

• Plex / VPN on Arrakis?

RPMan - - Plugins

Don't worry, Docker is friendly