Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 88.

• Compiling V4L-DVB drivers for dvb card

alon24 - - General

Is no one using dvb-t with OMV?

• sickrage with latest update

alon24 - - Plugins

ok, so i removed sickbeard, removed openmediavault-omvextrasorg source, did apt-clean did ov update then it started to work add openmediavault-omvextrasorg and added sickbeard I think its working now

alon24 - - Plugins

Now getting this: Source Code (28 lines) Help?

alon24 - - Plugins

My sickrage has stopped working for me. I tried updateing to python 2.7.10 to no avail: Source Code (33 lines)

alon24 - - General

Came back to this, since I just got around for another round on this. I have all the headers and such, but still the same errors. I did see : solid-run.com/archive/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=719 same issue, and they solved it using : zcat /proc/config.gz > /lib/modules/2.6.32.9-dove-5.4.2/build/.config (the full scenario is here: davidtordrup.dk/wordpress/2013…ision-tuner-on-the-cubox/ ) which will allow to turn certain modules on, only config.gz (which I confess I do not know what it should do a…

alon24 - - General

Nope still the same issue. Source Code (9 lines) I tried following this link: linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/TerraTec_Cinergy_T_USB_RC_HD Which led me here: github.com/ambrosa/DVB-Realtek…-3.0.0/blob/master/README and he said: Source Code (1 line) how do I use KBUILD_SRC (where is the linux - i think 3.2.0 code) Source Code (16 lines)

alon24 - - General

so now I am stuck with: Source Code (6 lines) I know I need to add the apturl but: Source Code (16 lines) So I cannot get this to work on omv latest

alon24 - - General

i I do not understand what you mean. I tried doing "./build --main-git" and it does not work, same results. Source Code (44 lines) Maybe a little more guidence? And thanks in advance

alon24 - - General

So I tried doing what it said: Source Code (8 lines) And still got the same message after Source Code (19 lines)

alon24 - - General

I have an rtl 2802 When trying to follow instructions from : linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/How…ll_V4L-DVB_Device_Drivers I get: Source Code (12 lines) Can anyone help with this setting?

• Can't get deluge to install...

alon24 - - General

will this install deluge 1.3.10?

alon24 - - Plugins

I edited my message before but it did not bump it, so I am bumping now. Hope this is not against the rules.

• Can't get deluge to install...

alon24 - - General

darcmanomv Can you share how u used the links plugin?

alon24 - - Plugins

EDIT: My wording before was not correct so I am editing my reply here, it still does not work/compile: I had to create a build dir mkdir /lib/modules/3.2.0-4-amd64/build and place an empty .config in it for it to work nano /lib/modules/3.2.0-4-amd64/build/.config After this it moved a stage and now it says "loadable modules turned off in your kernel" Source Code (2 lines) Source Code (18 lines)

alon24 - - Plugins

I am trying to compile V4L-DVB drivers folowing linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/How…ll_V4L-DVB_Device_Drivers Now I get this message: After this command: ./build --main-git Source Code (16 lines) How can I compile the drivers?Source Code (1 line)

• Thanks That did the trick

• Hi, After not updating for a long time (been on ver 0.6, then it updated to 1.0 then not updated for a long time) I tried to update but it failed saying something about a zfs pubkey missing. As I just got back from a vacation and had not slept I did the only acceptable thing: hit the internet and did the first thing it showed not realy checking.... so I did as I saw online Source Code (2 lines) This did not fix the issue and now I get this message: Source Code (1 line) Here is my logid: QfvvAqBH…

• Closing this thread because I finally had it, deleted the, upgraded to OMV 0.6 and I am now recreating A raid from scratch. So far it working on creating the RAID5 and when I go to see if I can add a filesysystem(which I wont until it is donw), it sees the raid. So I hope it will be good

• After reading this: forums.openmediavault.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1919 I changed my fstab and /etc/openmediavault/config.xml to remove refrences to old share, and that worked, but I cannot create a filesystem for the new raid, and mount it Source Code (22 lines) Source Code (20 lines) In shared folders (in omv console) I see 4 shares but cannot remove them: (the remove button is not enabled, and this is what I see when I do edit) Source Code (8 lines) Source Code (8 lines) Source Code (8 lines)…

• So here is where I am at right now (and I do realize I get into stuff becuase I jump, instead of crawling, but this is how I learn). I bought a new drive, and put it in the machine,could not load the raid, because it wold not alow me so I said, f*** it, lets go with bruth force (not the best idea I know , but I am tired of this ). I wiped the drives in the omv console (physical disks), and added the drive in system (thinking if all the drives are wiped the raid will go away). Then I preceded to …