Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• RAID 1: how recover RAID and data?

Judibet - - RAID

Quote from ness1602: “if your raid is active then mount it somewhere and try to read data. What type of FS is there on md127? ” Hello, It is btrfs. Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from Judibet: “I prefer trying to recover ” Ok, the funny part about RAID-1 is: if one disk fails in theory you have all your data still available since RAID-1 implements a mirror. You can throw one disk away and still work with the other since they should contain an identical set of data. Of course this does not work as ex…

Judibet - - RAID

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from Judibet: “finish=18496.7min speed=875K/sec ” 18496.7 minutes / 60 / 24 = only ~13 days remaining. Why exactly do people prefer availability (that obviously does NOT work) over data protection? And I really don't understand why you continue to use a failed concept (RAID-1) instead of starting with backup now...” I have a backup but not for every datas. Then, I prefer trying to recover else I will lose some times to download ISO's (bad speed connexion). For the fail…

Judibet - - RAID

Quote from geaves: “mdadm --zero-superblock /dev/sdb then mdadm --add /dev/md127 /dev/sdb cat /proc/mdstat ” I tried. I have this: (Hidden Content)

Judibet - - RAID

Quote from geaves: “Ok according to your output there are no active raid arrays, the output of blkid shows 2 drives which are part of a Raid 1 /dev/sda and /dev/sdb Try this mdadm --assemble --verbose --force /dev/md127 /dev/sd[ab] post the output of cat /proc/mdstat ” Thank you. I tried but I don't have my datas yet: (Hidden Content)

Judibet - - RAID

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Judibet: “I think we couldn't write on this topic. ” You can't write on the link I posted but following the requested information then post here. ” I can't: the posted topic is pinned. I'm writting there the informations to post. (Hidden Content)Quote from ness1602: “You can mount degraded RAID1 and try to salvage data. ” How can I do it, please?

Judibet - - RAID

Quote from geaves: “What would be useful is post the information as requested here do this from the root prompt there is no need to change directory to /srv/dev/disk-by-label As a pointer /dev/md127 shows as stopped, 'if' I'm correct the entry in your mdadm.conf says spare and and is from one of the drives output in blkid” Hello, I will try this. I think we couldn't write on this topic. Thank you. Regards, Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

Judibet - - RAID

Hello, RAID > 0 is used to avoid Data Lost. One drive is cloned in another. Maybe not for yourself, some of us needs RAID at home. Notice that I have professional reasons to use it at home to. Regards, Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

Judibet - - RAID

Hello, I don't understand what is happening. I'm using OpenMediaVault 3.0.99 (Erasmus) - 1 mounth before, I had a RAID 1 alert so I bought a new HDD. - After trying RAID reconstruction, I had mail alert because the old HDD had one bad sector... - Today, RAID was not available yet. I tried reboots: nothing I tried to check all HDD on my computer: I couldn't mount them to see the data's inside - After removing the fail HDD and keeping the new: I have no data yet - After plugin the fail HDD and kee…

• NextCloud Installation Q & A

Judibet - - General

Hello, I have no news about this message: failed to open stream: Input\/output error at \/srv\/dev-disk-by-label-Local\/www\/nextcloud\/lib\/composer\/composer\/ClassLoader.php#444","userAgent":"Mozilla\/5.0 (Android) ownCloud-android\/1.4.3","version":"12.0.0.29"} How please resolve this? Envoyé de mon SM-G935F en utilisant Tapatalk

Judibet - - General

Hello, Thank you for your replies :-). I checked and yes but for me, user is www-data and group is www-data recursively Read + Write + Execute. Same thing with user permissions. I tried with owner root and owner www-data and it's doesn't work again. I tried after reboot and no way :(. Logs: {"reqId":"bXhexvZxPYjhRf29uwHq","level":3,"time":"2017-07-06T22:25:29+00:00","remoteAddr":"80.12.63.105","user":"--","app":"PHP","method":"HEAD","url":"\/remote.php\/webdav\/InstantUpload\/Camera\/","message"…

Judibet - - General

Quote from tinh_x7: “Maybe it's file permission issues. Double check it. ” Hello, Thank you for this reply. I checked: 1. directory is www-data:ww-data 2. root user don't have permissions: root@ntx-010b:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Local/www/nextcloud# ./occ integrity:sign-app -bash: ./occ: Permission denied 3. www-data don't have permission: root@ntx-010b:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Local/www/nextcloud# su -s /bin/bash www-data www-data@ntx-010b:/srv/dev-disk-by-label-Local/www/nextcloud$ ./occ bash: ./oc…

Judibet - - General

Hello, I have a big problem. Since 1 week, I couldn't send files in Nexctcloud. I have this on logs: Source Code (3 lines)Do you please have an idea :(? Regards,

• Quote from subzero79: “Quote from subzero79: “ssh -vvv -i /root/.ssh/jvlinux root@ntx-010b ” I am waiting for this ” I have that (not asking for password): Shell-Script (168 lines) What is that? Now, it's working... I do nothing and it's now working ... Oh my god ... Thank you all for helping...

• I was ever done for both users :(. Shell-Script (9 lines)

• Quote from subzero79: “The ssh connection, more verbosity please -vvv switch at the ssh command. ” OK : Shell-Script (7 lines)

• Quote from chris789: “Forgotten to add: Remember you use .ssh/<keyname> for the key in your rsync. Please try with full path to the key (e.g. /home/user/.ssh/keyname) instead. ” Shell-Script (3 lines) Quote from subzero79: “How about posting here both sshd_config files for both servers please cat /etc/ssh/sshd_config ” I have that (OMV): Shell-Script (37 lines)And that (computer): Shell-Script (90 lines)

• Quote from chris789: “You don't have a key on your local system? ” Of course, I have the keys on my local system. That why it's working from OMV to my computer ;-). I have the keys in OMV to but impossible to do that from my computer to OMV without password asking :(. Quote from subzero79: “does the target has public key authentication enabled ? ” Hello, you check this, please?

• Shell-Script (8 lines)I have nothing for the key :(.

• Hello, Same with private key: Shell-Script (2 lines)

• Hello, I add the public keys (RSA RFC4716) in GUI per users before. As this topic. No way (with root or user): Shell-Script (5 lines)