Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

• Omv 3 plugins

gpetrom - - Plugins

Hi It would be nice to know which plugins can be upgraded from omv2 to omv3 and which plugins should we first unistall and the upgrade to omv 3 Thanks in advanced

• Upgrade to omv 3

gpetrom - - General

Hi Is it safe to upgrade from omv2 to omv3? Thanks

• Shared folder is missing

gpetrom - - General

Hi I have created a shared folder that i can not see in the web. When i am trying to make another folder with the same name it does not allow me because i have already created. How can i delete that shared folder and recreate it. Thanks

• OMV as webdev Server

gpetrom - - General

Hi i think that ispconfig is your best choice

• Hi I have installed pyload but i can not see the web interface. I have restart the service but i am still not able to open Source Code (1 line) Regards

• Solo thank you that correct the problem. Not the reboot the commands you gave me above your last thread

• Yes i changed the password via omv-firstaid. I was getting an error but after i did what solo told me i am not getting any error when i try to change the password.

• Thanks for the reply Solo0815 Yes now i am not getting that message when i am trying to change the password but i can not login to web interface. I have changed the password three times

• Hi After I made the upgrade successfully and was without problems from version 0.5.8 to 1.0.21 i did manage to logon to web gui without problems . After i made a restart I could not get into the GUI . I tried to run the omv-firstaid and after I put my password i am getting the following message Source Code (1 line). The only thing that i did after upgrading was to install pyload plugin without success maybe this has something to do with my problem. Regards

• Quote from "ryecoaaron": “If you are still on 0.4, I would skip 0.5 and go right to kralizec.” Do you know if we will be able to upgrade directly from fedakyn to krazilec ? Or we will have to update to 0.5 and then to 0.6

• Re: Fog imaging plugin

gpetrom - - Plugins

Quote from "ryecoaaron": “I don't know much about fog but it doesn't look easy to convert to a plugin. It looks like it provides a lot of the same services that OMV already provides. You might be better off to have fog run in a vm and use nfs/tftp/etc from OMV. Personally, I pxe boot clonezilla from a tftp share or from http. It automatically mounts an nfs share or I can manually mount a samba share.” Believe me it does much more that clonezilla does. For example you can deploy software if you w…

• Fog imaging plugin

gpetrom - - Plugins

Hi I am using fog for a long time and i think that is the best imaging solution that i have seen. Is it possible to make a plugin for this? I am using it now with openmediavault as an external storage and i have installed fog with virtualbox. I think it would be perfect if i could use it directly in openmediavault. Thanks

• Re: DnsMaq Plugin

gpetrom - - Plugins

i am glad that i can help. When you are ready sent me the file

gpetrom - - Plugins

Hi Maybe i can help on the testing part. You can sent me the deb file and i will make the tests for you if it is possible.

gpetrom - - Plugins

Hi ryecoaaron Really i thought that you were giving up on this plugin. I am glad that it is not the case. You are 10% away to finish it so when you will have time i hope you will .

• DnsMaq Plugin

gpetrom - - Plugins

Hi I am waiting for three months for dnsmaq to be ready so i can update to openmediavault 5. I know that it is difficult to say when a plugin will be ready but i saw for the last three months that 90% of the plugin is ready. I hope this month will be ready Thanks

• OwnCloud Slow Upload Tranfers

gpetrom - - Plugins

Hi I have setup owncloud and it took 3 hours to upload 300Mb data. Is anyone else has this problem and what can i do to fix this problem Thanks in advanced

• Re: EXTplorer issues?

gpetrom - - Plugins

Quote from "ryecoaaron": “extplorer runs as the openmediavault user. So, if that user does not have write permissions to your files, it can't delete them. You can fix this with the Privileges and/or ACL button in Shared Folders” Hi This happens also and in ftp mode. For example i have made a folder that i have shared to a user. With ftp client like filezilla all works great i can delete write and read files with extplorer in ftp mode i can not. Any ideas why is this happening Thanks

• Thanks all for the help I have not managed to change the plugin but at least i have managed to add a site and make the orginal files of phpvirtualbox work. So now i can install and configure virtualbox manual

• Re: Virtualbox Plugin question

gpetrom - - Plugins

Quote from "ryecoaaron": “Look here. It shows how the init script takes the name from /etc/default/virtualbox. If you want to make these changes, go for it. I still don't think they are necessary and neither did the phpvirtualbox creator, Ian.” Unfortunately for me I'm not a programmer. So I do not have the knowledge to make these changes. Quote from "subzeroin": “I just must ask, but have you really even opened /usr/share/phpvirtualbox/config.php and read it? Somehow a password must be generate…