Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• When I'm connected from outside to my VPN, I can ping the printer but I cannot print anything : 'printer not connected'. I tried also to access to to a shared folder from a PC at home but I can't. In fact, I found the solution on supinfo.com/articles/single/29…imprimante-reseau-windows. It works !

• Hello ! I'm not an expert in networks and I'm pretty sure that someone will know the answer. Here it is my question... I've installed OMV 3.0.63 on a RPI3. I've installed OpenVPN through Pivpn installation script (too much problems with the plugins OpenVpn in OMV) I've started OpenVpn on my laptop and it's fine. At home, where my RPI3 is located, I've got a printer, connected to my local network by wifi. I'd like to print something on it from outside, through the VPN. Can someone tells me how to…

• I found the error. The redirection port was not correctly done.

• Thanks for the info Davidh2k, the installation was done without errors.... After that, I've filled the OpenVpn parameters in the OMV web configuration page / Services section : General parameters : - Activate : on - Port : 11948 - Protocole : UDP - Use compression : on - PAM : on - Options : blank - Logging level : Normal usage output VPN network : Address : 10.8.0.0 Mask : 255.255.255.0 Gateway interface : eth0 Default gateway : on Client to client : on DHCP options : DNS server(s) : 192.168.50…

• Hello ! I've got many erros when I try to install the plugins OpenMediavault-Openvpn 3.0.6 on my RPI3. Find below what I've done : - write in a SD card the image OpenMediaVault v3.0.63 - do an apt-get update - do an apt-get upgrade - Access to the web page configuration of OMV (192.168.XXX.XXX) - Activate the repo Plexmediaserver (because I've red in this forum that we need it for OMV-Openvpn) - Install the plugins Oenmediavault-Openvpn 3.0.6 And then, I got ERRORS. Find below a copy of the inst…

• Hi everybody ! I've got a RPI3 with Openmediavault 3.0.59 (Erasmus). I've connected on it two external disks : a Western Digital (1 TB) and a Seagate (2 TB). On the http page of Openmediavault, I can see these two disks on Storage/System files but when the page is refreshed, one of the two disks dissapear... In another refresh, I can see it again and in the next refresh it dissapear again. I don't understand why ?????? Please note that these two disks are directly connected to the RPI3 without e…

• Can not make SD-card backup

PatSherbrooke - - General

Hi everybody ! I've got a small problem... I've installed Openmediavault on my RPI. It works perfectly. I wanted to make a backup copy of the SD-card just in case it crashes... The SD-card is a Samsung 16GB. I followed the following procedure : - take out the sd-card from my RPI3 - put it on my sd-card reader from my laptop - open Win32DiskImager - make a read in order to create an image file on my laptop - remove the sd-card from my sd-card reader - put an empty one (also Samsung 16 GB) - open …

• Ok I understand.... Do you think that PlexMediaServer will be ready for the next release ? Because in OMV 3.0.13, it does not work with a RPi3... (answer from tekkb in a thread opened few weeks ago). Thank a lot for your assistance !

• Great ! Openvpn is installed... Can you explain why it was so hard to install it ? Is something missing in the image omv_3.0.13_rpi2_rpi3.img ? I ask these questions for people who want to do the same as I did...

• I've got an error message at the secondstep... root@openmediavault:~# rm /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openvpn-install.sh root@openmediavault:~# apt-get purge openmediavault-openvpn Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information... Done The following package was automatically installed and is no longer required: php-json-schema Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove it. The following packages will be REMOVED: openmediavault-openvpn* 0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 1 to rem…

• Still can't connect to web interface... Result for apt-get update (error at the end) : Ign file: InRelease Ign file: Release.gpg Ign file: Release Ign file: Translation-en_GB Ign file: Translation-en Hit packages.openmediavault.org erasmus InRelease Hit packages.openmediavault.org erasmus/main armhf Packages Get:1 dl.bintray.com jessie InRelease Ign dl.bintray.com jessie InRelease Get:2 dl.bintray.com jessie InRelease Ign dl.bintray.com jessie InRelease Hit dl.bintray.com jessie Release.gpg Hit …

• The result are : root@openmediavault:~# dpkg -l | grep openm ii openmediavault 3.0.24 all Open network attached storage solution ii openmediavault-flashmemory 3.1 all folder2ram plugin for OpenMediaVault ii openmediavault-keyring 0.4 all GnuPG archive keys of the OpenMediaVault archive ii openmediavault-omvextrasorg 3.0.10 all OMV-Extras.org Package Repositories for OpenMediaVault ii openmediavault-openvpn 3.0.2 all OpenVPN plugin for OpenMediaVault. root@openmediavault:~# dpkg -l | grep openvpn…

• This is the result (connection with Putty) : root@openmediavault:~# omv-engined -df omv-engined[1585]: Daemon process started (pid=1586) root@openmediavault:~# Registered data models: conf.service.ftp conf.service.ftp.modban.rule .......... <-- outputs --> ......... Registered filesystem backends: .......... <-- outputs --> ......... PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'openmediavault/config .inc' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /usr/share/openmediav aul…

• ok, my fault. I changed my DNS server to 192.168.1.1 I update the plugins list. At the end, I've got the following error : Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... The following package was automatically installed and is no longer required: php-json-schema Use 'apt-get autoremove' to remove it. The following extra packages will be installed: easy-rsa libpkcs11-helper1 openmediavault openvpn pciutils Recommended packages: opensc The following NEW packages …

• What do you mean by Quote: “Your current problem is you need to set your dns server in network settings.” ? My current dns configuration is : IPv4 Method : Static Address : 192.168.1.108 <-- local network address of my RPi3 Mask : 255.255.255.0 192.168.1.1 IPv6 Not active Advance parameters: DNS server : 192.168.1.108 <-- local network address of my RPi3 Domain : ....ddns.net <-- set by noip.com MTU : 1500

• Ok for OpenVPN Access Server. What about OpenVPN ?

• When I try to update the plugins, I've got the following error message : Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get update 2>&1': Ign file: InRelease Ign mirrordirector.raspbian.org jessie InRelease Err mirrordirector.raspbian.org jessie Release.gpg Something wicked happened resolving 'mirrordirector.raspbian.org:http' (-5 - No address associated with hostname) Ign file: Release.gpg Ign file: Release Ign mirrordirector.raspbian.org jessie Release Ign dl.bintray.com jessie InRelease Ign ar…

• Hello ! Here it is my configuration : Raspberry PI3 , OMV 3.0.13 My goal is to access to my external HD (connected on my RPi3) from outside through a VPN access. I can't install openVPN on my RP3i. I can't even see it on the repo. When I try to install the plugins openmediavault-openvpn 3.0.1, I've got the following error message : Reading package lists... >>> *************** Error *************** Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; export DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive; apt-get --yes --fo…

• ok thanks. Let's go for OpenVPN AS !