Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “There is potentially the problem. When you make a manual change and install the plugin from the web interface, it won't overwrite the manual change. If you install the package from the command line, it will ask if you want to overwrite. Pretty sure, it needs to be this - github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug….d/openmediavault.conf#L4 ” Ok, I removed Docker plugin and checked that /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/openmediavault.conf didn't exists anymore. Than, I reinstalled …

• The 4th line, from "-H fd://" to "-H unix://" as suggested in this post: Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start Source Code (5 lines)

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Then something didn't finish upgrading. What is the output of: dpkg -l | grep docker ” root@debianomv:~# dpkg -l | grep docker ii docker-ce 5:18.09.0~3-0~debian-stretch amd64 Docker: the open-source application container engine ii docker-ce-cli 5:18.09.0~3-0~debian-stretch amd64 Docker CLI: the open-source application container engine ii openmediavault-docker-gui 4.0.4 all OpenMediaVault plugin for Docker

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “As I mentioned a couple of times, clear your browser cache. ” I cleaned my browser cache and even I tried a browser that I never used with OMV and nothing changed.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “My mistake. I forgot this version of the plugin doesn't need the port anymore. Clear your browser cache. This is why I said it is a big update. ” Ok, now the port field disappeared, but the error is still there. I installed this new version once removed the bugged one, maybe there is somewhere a config file that must be removed or manually changed? If so, where can I see for it? Thanks

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Is port 42005 set for your port number on the settings page? ” No, is empty and if I try to set to that value it don't save and show again that error.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “If people can test my update. WARNING!!!! This may destroy your setup. Use at your own risk and have a backup. omv-extras.org/testing/openmed…-docker-gui_4.0.4_all.deb ” The installation seems ok but got this error on every page of OMV. EDIT: my mistake, not on every page, just on Dashboard and Docker page.

• Quote from SEWA: “Hi, I have the same problem. Docker is started, all containers are up and running. Docker can not be activated in the GUI. Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl stop 'docker.socket' 2>&1' with exit code '5': Failed to stop docker.socket: Unit docker.socket not loaded. ” The same here, docker is up and running with all the containers but I cannot manage it with the GUI due to that error. It s…

• Error with static ip on rock64

Ciccius - - Network

I claimed the victory too early, something weird is happening. Running ip addr the system reply: 2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST,UP,LOWER_UP> mtu 1500 qdisc pfifo_fast state UNKNOWN group default qlen 1000 link/ether xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff inet 192.168.178.27/24 brd 192.168.178.255 scope global eth0 valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever inet 192.168.178.59/24 brd 192.168.178.255 scope global secondary eth0 valid_lft forever preferred_lft forever Everything works on the secondary…

Ciccius - - Network

Quote from geaves: “If I had read the thread through I can see that the omv-firstaid can't be replicated However, doing some more searching try this ip addr flush dev eth0 followed by /etc/init.d/networking restart I wouldn't reboot yet, but try the gui if can be accessed. ” Ok, there is what I did: 1. I reverted everything to default (net interface set to DHCP) 2. Despite step 1. in /etc/network/interfaces there was still the configuration for static IP. That was ok for me. 3. in /etc/network/i…

Ciccius - - Network

Thanks @geaves for the hint, I'll try it once at home (as a noob, I tried "ip addr flush dev eth0" from a ssh session and lost the connection to the device. Luckly I was in my living room and the device few meters from me )

Ciccius - - Network

Quote from geaves: “if that didn't work I suggested running omv-firstaid from the command line and I think it's option 1: Configure Network Interface ” It was one of my first try but there is another issue in omv-firstaid panel: Source Code (3 lines) Thanks.

Ciccius - - Network

Sorry for the late answer, I was a little busy. I restarted from eth0 in DHCP mode and tried to set it to static IP. 1. I set static IP (not in the image, I set also DNS to the same IP of gateway) forum.openmediavault.org/index…b90f74907ce976062a8c9956f 2. When OMV ask to apply the new setting, after few seconds this error popup forum.openmediavault.org/index…b90f74907ce976062a8c9956f 3. I ran the 2 commands suggested in the popup: systemctl status networking.service forum.openmediavault.org/ind…

• I remember something about you cannot use the same drive where OMV is installed (I'll try to search something about it, maybe I am wrong). EDIT: "The whole disc will be occupied by the system and swap space [1], so size doesn’t matter so much. Data storage on the system disc is not supported." openmediavault.readthedocs.io/en/latest/prerequisites.html

Ciccius - - Network

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Are you really trying to setup bonded network adapters on the rock64? ” No, just the physical interface eth0.

Ciccius - - Network

Thank you votdev, I'll try another image, maybe 64 bits version or the official OMV image for Rock64.

Ciccius - - Network

Quote from votdev: “First question, are you up-to-date with the updates? I really can't reproduce this, either i'm setting up a static and DHCP interface. Are you using any backport packages? Maybe dialog has been changed in a newer version? Note, OMV does not support backports because of this reason. ” I just downloaded latest image from ayufan space (github.com/ayufan-rock64/linux-build/releases) : stretch-openmediavault-rock64-0.7.9-1067-armhf.img.xz Just a quick recap: right after the first …

Ciccius - - Network

Quote from votdev: “Quote from Ciccius: “I also tried "omv-firstaid" to edit the network interface but got a nice error right after I choose option 1: ” Can not reproduce this issue ” How can I help you to debug this issue? Need some log files? If so, what files? Thanks!

Ciccius - - Network

Here I am, I just got my Rock64 board and installed a fresh OMV 4 (ayufan). The first thing was to edit the IP address and set a static one. I did it via WebGUI but it stucks in "Apply loop", the same as all the users above (this issue also broke all other configuration menu, every time you apply a new setting or enable a service OMV give back the attached error). The curious thing was that the static IP addess was set in /etc/network/interfaces with no effect. To "solve" 'Apply loop' I must rev…