Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 281.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOCKER - LIBRESONIC - No media file

flvinny521 - - General

Have you tried viewing and, if necessary, changing the permissions on your music folder? The resetperms add-on makes this very simple to do from the OMV web UI.

• Change label of disk

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from votdev: “Better DO NOT USE filesystem labels. ” Is there a different system you'd recommend? All my data disks contain one partition of max size, and I use the filesystem label to indicate where the drive is physically in my case (A1 is top row, first column, C3 is third row, third column, etc.).

• Quote from exclusive213: “I have to do this even in the root directory where OMV4 is installed? ” Nope, only non-system drives. I am using a second SSD which I use for some tasks, and this was the drive from which I needed to remove the "noexec" argument.

• Yup, I missed that part of your first post where you mentioned "plugin" like twelve times. Sorry for my lack of reading comprehension!

• Plex not transcoding. Docker.

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from exclusive213: “My PLEX stopped working again =( ” As predicted! Quote from flvinny521: “Just a heads up that any changes made to fstab that fall between the [openmediavault] tags will get reset by the OS on certain events. I had this issue recently as well. So, Plex may work well now, but in a day or two you'll find that transcoding has stopped again. See my thread here where this was answered by @gderf himself. I apologize if this was answered later in this thread, I didn't notice it…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Many people are using plex in a docker now. It seems odd that you couldn't use lifetime pass in a docker since the important files are stored in persistent storage. ” You certainly can use a Plex Pass account when running Plex in a Docker. I do!

• This is explained on Trakt.tv plugin installation instructions. From personal experience, have you moved the Docker plugin base path away from default? Changes to fstab will be overwritten periodically by OMV. To make it permanent, please see my thread here. However, this was still not enough to resolve my problem, so I just moved my Docker base path back to default and have had no issues since.

• Quote from couch_potatozes: “Actually, this all came about because docker just collapsed on me (in the sense that one day, it just wouldn't play anything anymore - wouldn't transcode.) Couldn't solve it, so moving to the plugin. ...seems like OMV doesn't like me. ” This sounds like you either had your Docker files on a non-system drive mounted as "noexec" or your permissions weren't allowing access to the files for transcoding. The same thing happened to me when I attempted to have my Docker con…

• Within Bazarr, what is the path for one specific television show? You can change the title for privacy.

• I was going to comment that I had issues when trying to move the Docker home path off the system drive. By default, OMV sets all non-system drives to "noexec" meaning they can not run executable files. You may run into trouble when downloading, unpacking, etc. I gave up on trying to resolve this problem and just moved the Docker path back to its default.

• Which hard drive?

flvinny521 - - My NAS Build

Personally, I am a fan of buying these drives from Best Buy and shucking them out of their enclosures. They are 8 TB WD Red drives inside (ok, they may be slightly different). They are very frequently on sale for $139-$149, and for me, that's cheap enough that I am not too concerned about how they compare to other 8TB drives. There are other brands/models I would prefer, but the price/capacity is so low that I just can't resist.

• Plex not transcoding. Docker.

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from exclusive213: “# /etc/fstab: static file system information. # # Use 'blkid' to print the universally unique identifier for a # device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name devices # that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5). # # <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass> # / was on /dev/sdb1 during installation UUID=7f0aace4-fe71-4f1f-8dc1-a11a3a778d2e / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1 # swap was on /dev/sdb5 during installation UUID=…

• Change label of disk

flvinny521 - - General

You will likely find some helpful information in this thread where I asked a similar question.

• The SnapRAID items in the system log presented in OMV's web UI just indicate that the diff was run, no changes were found, so the sync command was skipped. I had rebooted the system Friday before I posted my initial question, so it's been working correctly for a few days. When it eventually fails to detect new files, I'll have a look around for a more detailed log.

• I have the SnapRAID plugin installed on OMV 4.x. I have enabled the script to run a daily sync very early every morning. I use automated download programs to fetch new media and I am notified on these events. At time when I am sure that new files have been added to my SnapRAID protected drives, the script will show a result of no files added/removed, and therefore, will skip the sync event. However, if I simply reboot and manually force the script to run again, the new files are found and the sc…

• Quote from hubertes: “Is it normal that the container upgrade multiple times ? Each time I make modification to the settings, I get : ” Yes. It could be because there happens to be a newer version of the server available each time, or more likely, the container's "default" Plex version is a constant (in your case: 1.13.4.5271-200287a06). You can upgrade to a newer version, but when certain things change, the container reverts back to its default version and then has to upgrade again. It seems th…

• I use the /media/ format in my guide, which may be where you got that idea. I think @gderf 's suggestion above is what you need to do. Press the plus sign even if you're not adding any further lines, it saves the current entry.

• Rutorrent in docker

flvinny521 - - General

Nah, OMV 3 or 4 shouldn't make a difference here. If you want changes to be persistent between container restarts, you should change the settings in the rtorrent.rc file located in your config folder rather than changing the settings from within rutorrent itself. That may have been the problem.

• Rutorrent in docker

flvinny521 - - General

Quote from elastic: “Thanks for taking the time to make such a thorough guide. Unfortunately I followed it and it does not work for me. It's still pointed at my OS disc and every time I restart the image, my settings change back to default in rutorrent itself. ” Have you marked the config folder as read-only? Can you show us screenshots of your container setup? Also, are you changing your download location in the rutorrent web UI, or in the rtorrent.rc file?

• Quote from THALASTONE: “My plex folder lives at /srv/dev-disk-by-label-<diskname>/plexfolder, and that has dockeruser as the owner and users as the group. ” By "plex folder," do you mean the media is housed there? Config folder for the Docker container? Or something else?