Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 33.

• Can't create file system

aleks905 - - General

Thanks!

aleks905 - - General

On 2.1 it works fine. Tested again 3.0b with no success. Roll back to 2.1.

aleks905 - - General

Unfortunately it did not help. Any ideas guys? If not, probably I will go to 2.1 version.

aleks905 - - General

Yes I did in quick mode. Now I'm trying to do it in secure mode.

aleks905 - - General

Hello folks, Just downloaded and installed OMV3 and latest updates. Now I have a situation when OMV can see my hard drives in "Physical drives" but can't see them in "File system" window and can't create file system. After a while get error "communication failure". Could anybody explain what is wrong?

• Updates issue

aleks905 - - Updates/Upgrades

Oh, sorry, probably I was blind, I honesty did search, but didn't find that topic. Sorry again and thank you for the link! My OMV start getting updates!

• Updates issue

aleks905 - - Updates/Upgrades

Hello all, Could somebody explain why my OMV (1.17) does not updates anymore? This is what I get when I check for change log: *************************************************************** Error #4000: exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'export LANG=C; apt-get --yes --force-yes --download-only --reinstall install 'openmediavault' 2>&1': Reading package lists... E : The value 'stable' is invalid for APT::Default-Release as such a release is not available in the sour…

• Thanks, problem with untrusted domain is fixed! Now just come back to webDAV. So it is installed, I can connect to my shares locally, but remote PC can't see it . I did search here and found out that port 443 is need to be open for public. I did open it, but result is the same, remote PC can't see my shares. Is it good enough to open 443 port or I have to open different port?

• Sorry if I mix few problems, I just tried to connect to my ownClaud ad get this message, I did instal the certificate from OMV but it doesn't help, still the same message.

• Now it seems like ownClaud start working, but the moment I try to connect remotely, I've got this message: 'You are accessing the server from an untrusted domain. Please contact your administrator. If you are an administrator of this instance, configure the "trusted_domain" setting in config/config.php. An example configuration is provided in config/config.sample.php.' And there is nothing I can do. What could be the problem?

• Ok, now I have WebDAV installed. But when I do upload sabredav I get this error: 'Failed to upload package 'php-sabredav_1.6.2-3_all.deb'. The package name does not match the plugin naming convention.' what does it mean?

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “What is the output of: apt-cache policy sabredav” sabredav: Installed: (none) Candidate: (none) Version table: root@vault:~#

• Also I have this message "Your web server is not yet properly setup to allow files synchronization because the WebDAV interface seems to be broken. Please double check the installation guides. "

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “What is the output of (as root): dpkg -l | grep openmediavault apt-get -f install” Quote from ryecoaaron: “What is the output of (as root): dpkg -l | grep openmediavault apt-get -f install” root@vault:~# dpkg -l | grep openmediavault ii openmediavault 1.6 all Open network attached storage solution ii openmediavault-clamav 1.2 all OpenMediaVault ClamAV plugin ii openmediavault-extplorer 1.0.6 all OpenMediaVault eXtplorer plugin ii openmediavault-forkeddaapd 1.1 all OpenMed…

• Quote from aleks905: “Ok, I tried this plugin and for some reason installation process was stopped on 'dependance tree' message. And it seems like it does nothing after. What could be solution for that issue?” plus sabreDAV can't even start.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “Which plugin doesn't work? I never mentioned owncloud.” WEBdav and SabreDAV no matter what I do. I just reinstall OMV vrom scratch, again, the same thing.

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “If you install omv-extras like tekk suggested, it will show up in the plugin list. Otherwise, here is the .deb. You will also need the sabredav .deb. I highly recommend installing omv-extras though.” This plugin does not work. Message is something wrong with name... I did check my /var/www/owncloud/config/config.php and it appears this file is empty. Wha should I do? Can I copy content of Example.php and paste it into config.php? If yes what should I change in the code? S…

• I did it, does not help.

• How I can get my shares from internet?

aleks905 - - Network

Quote from ryecoaaron: “If you install omv-extras like tekk suggested, it will show up in the plugin list. Otherwise, here is the .deb. You will also need the sabredav .deb. I highly recommend installing omv-extras though.” Quote from ryecoaaron: “If you install omv-extras like tekk suggested, it will show up in the plugin list. Otherwise, here is the .deb. You will also need the sabredav .deb. I highly recommend installing omv-extras though.” Ok, I tried this plugin and for some reason installa…

• Quote from ryecoaaron: “What plugin do you want to install that does not have a .deb available?” WevDAV. And I've downloaded plugin as bunch of files and folders. As I recall correctly the were some files with .md extension. So how to install it?