Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 41.

• New release. Now you can remove the header altogether. Logo is moved above the menu, yes it is white on grey if you keep the main template forum.openmediavault.org/index…44342313e2b9b2f40ff40ce73 forum.openmediavault.org/index…44342313e2b9b2f40ff40ce73

• Quote from macom: “Really nice Any chance to include the "condensed" version? [CSS] Black OMV GUI ” Updated to include that theme, also fixed a css error where the value was left blank for some reason, so added unset on it. After an update you should be able to see it.

• Well due to work I needed to pause the work on this, but I finally got some time to work on something, so you can just hit update if you have the previous version, but a clean install would be advised, see updated install command below What changed for the user: - Added the possibility to only change the header background colour be it a hex colour or a colour name can be just red or #ff0000 which is the same thing - Future release will have a background image - the command to install has changed…

• Shared folders

syrusstk - - General

Random thought, have you tried manually creating the folder back in the shared folder with the appropriate user rights like the other folders and than delete it from the GUI ?

• Shared folders

syrusstk - - General

Do a clear cache of your browser or ssh into your server type omv-firstaid and clear cache from there.

• Letsencrypt/Nxinx Redirect Error

syrusstk - - Plugins

I think you are over-complicating the config, first make it work with the simplest setup and than start piling up stuff. Remove from trusted_domains entry number 1,2,3,4 Remove trusted_proxies line . Restart letsencrypt and nextcloud Access your server nextcloud.domain.de

syrusstk - - Plugins

ok by the information you have provided so far, here is how the config files should look like. Navigate to your letsencrypt config folder /nginx/proxy-confs nano nextcloud.subdomain.conf paste this code Source Code (16 lines) Assuming that 192.168.2.110 is the local IP of your omv server Now Navigate to your nextcloud config /www/nextcloud/config nano config.php replace and add the following Source Code (8 lines) 'overwrite.cli.url' already exists so remove it and replace it with the above after…

syrusstk - - Plugins

can you screenshot the index page you are seeing ?

syrusstk - - Plugins

This is more or less how you configure nginx from your letsencrypt configuration, the problem for me I either had 502 Bag Gateway or I was hitting the nginx index.html saying something about the server the default page. After reading a bit of the nginx documentation, I have learnt that redirects are not actually that hard to do. now when you configure nextcloud subdomain or subfolder the trick that after 2 nights wasted on this config was simply solved from changing this line set $upstream_nextc…

syrusstk - - Plugins

Not sure how you set up letsencrypt I assume you done the config right so to setup lets say you have a nexcloud.your-domain.de cd to you letsencrypt config file cd [your config path]/Letsencrypt/nginx/proxy-confs open and edit nextcloud.subdomain.conf server { listen 443 ssl; server_name nexcloud.*; include /config/nginx/ssl.conf; client_max_body_size 0; location / { include /config/nginx/proxy.conf; resolver 127.0.0.11 valid=30s; set $upstream_nextcloud LOCALHOST_IP_OF_YOUR_SEVER; proxy_max_tem…

• Need help with VPN

syrusstk - - Network

I will tell you my approach on this topic and a few ways to have you data secured over the internet. I had two approaches in mind for security reasons. 1. Set up VPN and only expose VPN port to the internet 2. Use letsencrypt to provide https for all my apps If you are really paranoic approach 1 is the safest as you are creating a tunnel between you and the server and you can access the server and apps you have on the server only if you are connected via the vpn, meaning you can access your serv…

• Need help with VPN

syrusstk - - Network

Not wrong the plugin has a bug, there are multiple topic opened on this, but if you follow this guide you should be able to have it working, but you need to ssh and change the server config forum.openmediavault.org/index…?postID=183452#post183452

• ssh is root password you set during the install

• How to partition data disks

syrusstk - - General

Make a stick with Gpart and partition your disk and than load it up into omv gparted.org/

• Install nextcloud, upload your photos share it and your done. See youtube.com/watch?v=PKsq7k2pwsI&t=1s

• When you ssh into your server and start creating directories or modify them as the root user they will automatically change to root the problem is when you set them for docker you probably gave them access to your admin account depending on your PUID PGID You can find them by using id admin and id root. Now if you used the admin account for me is PUID 998 and PGID 100 you need to ssh into your server and do a chown admin:users folder/ folder/ is the path to the folder you want to change the perm…

• NTFS Support

syrusstk - - General

Quote from Earthlings: “Wow how did you do that. Did you have to install Plug In or anything for it to work? Let me try again with the Left Shift Shut Down thing... Thank you again. ” Will try to make it as simple as possible. If hard drive was connected to a windows machine windows 8, 8.1 or 10 you need to perform a full shutdown, to do that you need to hold shift and click the shutdown button. You can read why here: ntfs and ubuntu More complicated way to do a full shutdown: Windows 10 full sh…

• NTFS Support

syrusstk - - General

Quote from gderf: “/ntfs is not a valid Container path. Only /data, /config, and /transcode are valid. ” Sorry to disappoint even /bunny is a valid name :)) it does not matter in official plex docker image forum.openmediavault.org/index…44342313e2b9b2f40ff40ce73 Just because you are in denial it does not mean it's not working.

• NTFS Support

syrusstk - - General

Quote from gderf: “Quote from syrusstk: “Than for example give access to it to your plex server (all your mounted devices are under /srv mine has a funny long name forum.openmediavault.org/index…44342313e2b9b2f40ff40ce73) ” You can not invent a docker Container path. ” :)) well it is not invented, I am using the official plex docker not the linuxserver one (it was failing to discover the server) hub.docker.com/r/plexinc/pms-docker/ If you read carefully: Source Code (1 line)you can pretty much a…

• Quote from Earthlings: “Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from David B: “I want to format one of my hard drives for NTFS ” Why? ” Don't ask why, just answer the question please. For example, just to make you happy, the reason I want to OMV to support NTFS is because I have 2TB drive (NTFS) filled with contents. Formatting it would erase all of the contents. So if OMV can support NTFS, then I won't have to reformat this drive. I can just plug it in and it's good to go. I do not want to move my contents …