Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 154.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SabNZBD Port problem

indigo - - Plugins

Well i change the port from 8080 to 9090 in the interface from Sab and also over the /var/opt/sabnzbd/sabnzbd.ini but afther an reboot from sab is again port 8080 active. So wehre i can chnege the port ?

• SabNZBD Port problem

indigo - - Plugins

Hi, i have SabNZBD installed als plugin and it wolks well. But i have also install Openhab and booth of them will use the port 8080. Sab has in his gui an option to change the ports - in my case to 9090 but this does not work. I have also make an restart (From Sab also the whole Server) but it does not work. Where i can change the ports?

• is OMV as Mediaplayer possible

indigo - - General

Hallo zusammen, ist es Sinvoll lösbar den OMV Server gleichzeitig als Medienplayer zu verwenden? Also Server soll lokal über den HDMI Port einen Projektor ansteuern. Der Server hat einen i5 also solle da genug Rechenleitstung vorhanden sein. How can i use OMV as an Mediaplayer this shoud play some Videos local over HDMI to an Beamer? In the Server are an i5 inside so the is eough power.

• Docker GUI plugin now stable

indigo - - Plugins

don't know if this make an difference, but i have an pci dvbs from dd - cine s2. I can see it under /dev/dvb/. So on OMV side is nothing changed from me. One installation before i had TVH nativley on OMV and it works well with my card. Did i'm understand correct? i have to set the docker user in the dialout group?

indigo - - Plugins

One more question about docker and DVB, to mount my dvb card i have to insert the path of my card: --device=/dev/dvb/ Is the device by default mounted by root? I have entrr this path and start tvh in privilehed mode but i can't see my dvb card

indigo - - Plugins

Thanks now i change it to host mode and it seems to work. how i get the DVBS card in docker?

indigo - - Plugins

I have install straigt ahead an basic TV-Headend on Docker, in bridged mode. But i can´t get the TVH panel?!? Brainfuck Source Code (134 lines)Also take a look to the booth screenshots, the web panel should be to find on 192.168.178.54:9982 or *9981? But there i get jut an basic error?!? Were is my mistake?

• Some strage drive problem

indigo - - General

"Why can't you wipe the disk?" Because this disk is also my System disk (OMV). Under phisikal disks is the drive still there, but not under file systems. It wars a patition from an SSD. The system is still there but not the second partition?!?

• Apt tool

indigo - - General

Hello, some ware here iḿ read how to install emby over the apt tool. Is it possible to install tvheadend over this tool? Actually i try it with 3 different versions (install via cli, docker and VM) alls 3 versions did not work.

indigo - - General

I can´t wipe the whole disk, is an ssd and the fist partition is /. If i´m do not see the disk over the file systems menü. Any ideas?

indigo - - General

Thanks the cleanup afther the base disk have fixed this problem. Also i can deleet the FD disk, but it isn't in the create partition menü avalible?!? How i can get it back?

indigo - - General

forum.openmediavault.org/index…52afff42cebb35f37482b04de Take a look to my drives. The fist one is missing, because it makes lot of errors so that the Server can't boot. I had to dele it in the over the cli in the fsd. But afther an succesfully boot it is still there and i can't deleet it. The drive with the name FD is not availeble over OMV, it is not present in the list of drives....?!? Any ideas whats goes here wrong?

indigo - - Plugins

Any idea what does not work?

indigo - - Plugins

Hi, i´m need some help by my first try with Docker. I´m succesfully Activated the plugin and pull the headphones image. The host mode is "Host" and i´m just ad some Volumes from my OMV. So the webinterface sould be "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8181" or did i mussundersud something? Beacuse under OMV IP:8181 nothing happens?!?

• SabNZB +Rar

indigo - - Plugins

Hi i have some suspect problem: When Sab is downloading an Rar File with has an encoded rar file, with the pass in {...} the unpacking does not work. I have try ed unpacking from an Linux Mint client this also not working, but wit an Win Client an the pass in {...} everything is winking like an charm. Looks like an rar problem? Or where have to search?

• Keine Ahnung ob es deine Kameras unterstützen, aber eine Idee ist es noch dein Storrage mit wol aufzuwecken. Egal ob Syno oder OMV es muss ja nicht durchlaufen. erst bei Bewegung wird Alarm ausgelöst und aufgezeichnet, oder willst du alles non stop aufzeichnen? Welche Kameras hast du denn bestellt?

• Also die IP Kameras die ich kenne, bei den kannst du einen Pfad angeben wo es hingespeicher werden soll. Fast immer geht FTP, also einen FTP Server aufsetzen und schon hast du die Kamerabilder gesichert. Oder was möchtest du sonst noch mit OMV und IP Cam machen?

• Rardarr problem

indigo - - Plugins

Thanks this solve my problem by the way is there an Wiki ore somthing like this to dokumentingf changes like this?

• Rardarr problem

indigo - - Plugins

I´m install just a new testing Server with Radar. But i can´t choose any Storrage. The acess rigts for the Radarr user are RW but the whole disk si desapeared?!

• Permission and System user problem

indigo - - General

i´m try to add the user soanrr to the users group with Source Code (1 line)but the folder is not writable by user sonarr. So i´m try also with an goup extra created fo this and give the gorup RW, include the user sonarr to this group but still Folder is not writable by user sonarr... So were is my mistake?