Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 91.

• Odroid hc2 diskparking on OMV4

mrperfektone - - General

Okay, it seems to me that I've got it working now by following Adoby's advice & and disabel S.M.A.R.T check so it does not read on the disk constantly Most: "192 Power-Off_Retract_Count 0x0032 100 100,000 Old_age Always" Have my hard drives got while they were in a cloudshell2 which tells me that the problem is also there but it's not possible to keep an eye on that when S.M.A.R.T is broken on cloudshell 2 (The hard dishes were brand new when I put them in cloudshell 2)

mrperfektone - - General

To be absolutely sure your settings look like in picture? Because I can not make my iron wolf spin down with these settings even though I have done: "./JMS578FwUpdate -d / dev / sda -f ./JMS578_Hardkernel_v173.01.00.01.bin -b ./backup.bin -t 30"

mrperfektone - - General

How do you underclock them, do you have a guide? And another question: Do you run SMART test on your disks in cronjob or have you turned it off?

mrperfektone - - General

Adoby do spindown function when you have all off in physical disk properties ?

mrperfektone - - General

sudo smartctl -a /dev/sda What device do you use for nas trohn_javolta?

mrperfektone - - General

And 192 Power-Off_Retract_Count dosent increas on your disk?

mrperfektone - - General

Hi, I'm having trouble with "192 Power-Off_Retract_Count" increase on Odroid Hc 2 (Omv 4), despite having added the correction from this link: wiki.odroid.com/odroid-xu4/troubleshooting/shutdown_script On a Seagate IronWolf 4 Tb I'm not a nerd but can understand that this problem smashes the hard drive? What should I do ? (I have purchased 2 hc2 to solve the problems that occurred at Cloudshell2 with unstable usb connection / unmount and are now having trouble with "192 Power-Off_Retract_Count" …

• I've done this because I got the advice on Armbian forum.armbian.com/topic/8733-h…rmbian-fail-notification/ "rm /etc /cron.daily/armbian-ram-logging" So now I can not do what Tkaiser says or? - Because I have run remove commando?

• I've searched for the problem on Google but did not find the thread you mentioned in openmediavault forum - But I do not understand that they constantly have problems with mail notification on openmediavault now it's a fresh installation and I have switched from Odotie xu4 to hc 2 for to avoid the problems there with (Xu4) - But I still get error mails .. And yes I can turn mail notification off but why? - I use mail notification for many things, among other things, to get notification when rsyn…

• I've just got an answer in Armbian forum and it may (maybe) be a conflict between Armbian and Omv as they handle logs differently according to a user on armbian forum.

• It's a brand new SD card and I'm just bothered to install nextcloud so would be tired of doing it again

• Hi, I get this error message on armbian / omv 4 to mail: "run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/armbian-ram-logging exited with return code 1" Does anyone have a solution?

• It's 100% right what I said - You just say throw it out of the window if it does not work ... But I do not know how much money you have but it takes money to buy new ... - So it's an arogant pronunciation .You are very rude at times when people ask you nicely and that's a weird behavior. You can just say if you are tired of helping out rather than being rude.

• I have an installation now on a cloudshell2 (Odorid xu4) where I have a backup of the entire installation Can I remove the mountpoints on that installation and move this installation directly into Hc2? - When i remove mountpoint in webgui, are they removed completely so it does not conflict when I put the Sd card in Hc2?

• After I've done as you said, I get: /etc/cron.daily/openmediavault-check_locked_users: / sbin / pam_tally2: No such file or directory I do not understand when which pam_tally2 provides / Sbin / pam_tally2 But I can end up disabling notifications until I switch system to 2 X Hc2 and fresh installation

• I have purchased an Hc2 but wait to put this system up until I can afford to buy one more so I have a hard disk backup. But you might pick your money on a tree in the garden or?

• If the server goes down or the web interface is down or there are other errors, I also get notified of them or there are problems with a mount point or something else ... - That's useful knowledge I think? - Thanks for the help

• Tkaiser Can you tell me which file to add / sbin /? - I ask because I'm not nerd

• ryecoaaron not everyone has battery backup Maybe you should develop openmediavault on what the majority have and not what a few have. It would correspond to not making a user interface on windows because a few nerds can use it without. If bill gates did, I do not think many users will buy his product - since it is based on ease of use Now I'm sitting with a system I might need to reinstall for number 99 - It's not going to be fun - And as I said, the system can freeze by mistake and you may be f…

• When I run the command: "sudo armbianmonitor -v" Do I get the following output: It appears you may have corrupt packages. This is usually a symptom of filesystem corruption caused by SD cards or eMMC dying or burning the OS image to the installation media went wrong. The following changes from packaged state files were detected: /var/subsonic/transcode/ffmpeg /usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py ix.io/1nBa Since I'm not a Linux nerd, I can not use it for so much - Is my emmc card dead? I still disagree…