Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Error when installing docker

valar morghulis - - Plugins

i have the same error output from ls -al /dev/tty Shell-Script (1 line)

• Cant mount XFS

valar morghulis - - General

Should i try to delete every zfs_member number?? UInsggQ.png Edit: Removed all now its Working thx!!! But i dont get why there were so many entrys the OMV wipefs only showed 1 entry thats why they "regenerated" after delete

• Cant mount XFS

i boot into system rescue cd and try it there.

• Cant mount XFS

command not found it says but i guess i never had that drive in zfs format

• Cant mount XFS

when i erease one the next is generated it changed the letter from 0x3a38177f000 to 0x3a38177e000

• Cant mount XFS

Source Code (6 lines)Source Code (8 lines)it realy shows zfs member the -n argument is without remove right? what would be the right arguments to remove that signature?

• Cant mount XFS

no doestnt shows up ;/ Source Code (5 lines)cant find anything more sdc related in dmesg

• Cant mount XFS

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Well, it isn't an OMV issue. I have a system with four xfs drives in it. I would run xfs_repair /dev/sdc1 You might need to add the -L argument as well. ” XFS_repair runs through without errors with the L argument

• Cant mount XFS

Source Code (1 line)it is running on Proxmox VM with PCI sata Passthrough but tried it without Proxmox on a Standalone Omv4 install with the same results that the xfs isnt showing up

• Cant mount XFS

I went from OMV3 to 4 and i now i cant mount my old XFS drive from the Web Gui could it be done manually? and how? its the sdc1 disk, sdb1 is ext4 and works fine in the web gui. Source Code (11 lines) With blkid the sdc 4TB xfs is not metioned Source Code (5 lines)I hope someone could help me.

• i have some similar Problem i switched from OMV3 to OMV4 cause i switched from usb3.0 boot drive to sata ssd. And now one HDD (WD30EFRX) with ext4 is correctly mentioned in filesystem tab but another one with XFS is not (WD40EFRX). Kernel Problem too or other problem?

• no that is the problem i only see the sda1 where the system files are on i shrinked that partition to 10GB okey that was easy lsblk to look what partition it is and then mkfs -t /dev/sda3 Thank you

• Hello, I want to make a Share on my System disk. I removed the disk and resized the OMV partition and made a new ext4 partition with gParted and put it back in the system but what i have to do now? When i go tho Filesystems and create i cant see any disk or somethin similar.. I hope someone can help me. thx

• Everything is renamed in .jpeg

now i have connected the hard disk with sata to usb3.0 to my ubuntu pc and there is everyting normal not one jpeg? very strange but good that everything is there

its a fresh install ive only installed omv-extras not any plugin wich would transcode anything but i would say the files arent renamed the files have been added and i just dont see the original/real files

Hello i have set up my Nas build today and installed my WD Red with some movies and so on. Ive set up the smb thing and also can connect with windows but, every file format is now an .jpeg also there is an "transcoded_files" folder in every directory for example XXXXX.mkv.jpeg but that files only have 24KB?? What im doing wrong? i hope i can restore the files but i think they are still there cause the used space is the same as before I hope someone can help me..