Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• Didn't use Plex inside a Docker. Using the standard Plugin... Will habe a look on the linked scobbler topic. Thanks Changed the fstab already the way you described. Found your Thread via Google

• Didn't know that having another Partition isn't supported. Did find a tutorial how to do it and it sounds good to me. Had it already on OMV3 and did the same under OMV4. Will remeber it on next installation and don't create another Partiton Maybe i will get it done to move all Data from the extra Partition to the System partiton and delete the extra one (or at least leave it empty)...

• Do you know a tutorial or a small instruction how i can schedule a Backup of this extra Partiton with the "Schedueld Job" Feature? Or could i use any of the other Backup Plugins for this task? I'm almost a beginner with Linux

• Backup is done now and your small tutorial for Recovery is saved in my Bookmarks Another Question, is it possible to include in this Backup, also another Partition of the Server? I have createt another Partition on my SSD, where the Configs of Plugins and Dockers are saved. Would be nice if i could include this partition also in the Backup

• So after installing the OMV completely new, i started also to install my Plugins again. Installed PLex trough the Plugins, so far so good. But now i have installed the Trakt Scobbler Plugin from Plex WebTool (Former Unsupported App Store). On starting the Trakt Scobbler i receive the following error Message: Source Code (1 line)Solved this error in the past with changing the /etc/fstab file by removing the noexec flag on the corresponding drive/mount entry. But i'm not shure if this is the corre…

• I'm using a HP Microserver as OMV Server. Here is a special thing on HDD Config. Bay 1-4 is used for HDD Bay 5 the ODD Port i used for my System SSD i need to use a microsd card for chainbooting, because otherwise the system could only boot from bay 1-4. With this trick i can boot from the odd Port. So far so good OMV is newly installed an working. Which is the best way to backup my OMV Installation? There is no need to backup the other HDD's. Only a System Backup for cases like the one i had.

• Yes i know a backup would be nice Mostly i did one. But i have installed the OMV Server not long ago and a Backup was a Task i had on my todo List I'm booting from a SSD. On this SSD is only the System installed. So really a easy thing to have it on a save place. Already saved the interesting configurations and beginning a new installation. Now i see it as a Linux training. Every new installation is a little bit more smooth And a Backup will be the first thing after i finished the initital Confi…

• Hi, the Result of ps aux: forum.openmediavault.org/index…a4d6e56d066ba77b553ba6e05 No Backup available

• did not use the cron.d directory in docker. At least i don't know about it. But nearly all other directorys also owned from 911 uid and gid. As you can see in the last spoiler. Will correcting the cron.d directory also affect all the other directorys and files?

• After something went wrong with a Docker Module installation, i couldn't access the OMV WebIf anymore (Bad Gateway, Nginx Error Message). I've deleted the Docker Image trough Console access. Now i can access the WebIf again, but nothing else is working as expected (Samba Share, Plex Server,...). After looking in Syslog i found the a lot of Error Messages in the Syslog. (Hidden Content) If i check the owner of this files all is set to 911 (Hidden Content) Nearly all Files and Folder on my Server …

• Sabnzbd Plugin - Update OMV 4

vcdwelt - - Plugins

@ryecoaaron Thanks for the Link, found the same Thread yesterday on my searches about Docker A lot to read and understand the way it is used. But sounds like a very good alternative. Came to the conclusion, i will install a new and empty OMV4 to my Server and using Docker instead of a lot Plugins. Now i have only to find the time to do this So for me this topic is solved. Thank you both for the good hints!

vcdwelt - - Plugins

Thank you for this Info. So i will read a little bit more about this docker thing But hopefully this Plugin will be ported.

vcdwelt - - Plugins

Hi, i would update my OMV to Version 4. But it seems there is no Updated Plugin for Sabnzbd. Will the Plugin updated or will it become obsolete? Could not find any news about this. And another Question. What will happen if i update my OMV from 3 to 4 and the Sabnzbd Plugin isn't updated. What will happen? - Will my OMV Update work, but Sabnzbd will not work - Will my OMV Update work and Sabnzbd will still work, but could not be managed out of OMV - Update won't work or it will break my OMV Insta…

• openmediavault-letsencrypt

vcdwelt - - Plugins

Maybe someone could help me to set the right Webroot and Permissions, so i could get the LE Cert running in my OMV Installation Didn't get the point what i did configure in the wrong way...

vcdwelt - - Plugins

Checked the permission and gave 777 to the .well-known subdirectory. It seems it could write to it, because it will create a directory called "acme-challenge" insite it. drwxrwxrwx 2 www-data www-data 4096 Mär 16 17:04 .well-known root@omv:/var/www/openmediavault/.well-known# ll insgesamt 4 drwxr-xr-x 2 openmediavault-webgui openmediavault-webgui 4096 Mär 16 17:04 acme-challenge root@omv:/var/www/openmediavault/.well-known# But i'm far away from a linux expert

vcdwelt - - Plugins

I also have a problem to get the LetsEncrypt Certificate to my server. I get always the following Message: (Hidden Content) Tried all solutions i can find here in Forum, but it seems there is anything is missed The Server is (temporary) a exposed host, so all ports are directly reachable from Internet. I can also reach the Webinterface from Internet without problems trough xxxxx.hd80.de