Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 106.

• Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from Stolirocks: “so I just ignore this? ” At least I have to ignore screenshots since zero information. If you want to get things resolved you need to provide information. That's the 'Show details' button and then copy and paste in a code block here in the forum. Screenshots are pretty much useless if they contain only fractions of messages. Quote from jata1: “forgot to mention that my rock64 is using the ayufan's latest OMV4 armhf image and it uses eth0 for the netwo…

• Problem when updating...

joaquinain - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “I can't replicate this so it is difficult to tell you how to fix it. ” Well then I think I will live with the error, anyway I can update when something new comes out. Thanks for your help. Best regards.

joaquinain - - General

Please help!!!

joaquinain - - General

I also tryed to reinstall the certificates cause I have errors related with the certificates, but no success. I used: apt-get install --reinstall ca-certificates I get the following error: Source Code (28 lines)

joaquinain - - General

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Does omv-aptclean or clicking apt clean in the web interface help? ” Not really. I tryed without success... If you need more details or have any other suggestion just let me know. Thanks!!!

joaquinain - - General

No body have any idea how to sort out my errors when I try to update my OMV? Best regards.

joaquinain - - General

This is my openmediavault.list: deb packages.openmediavault.org/public/ arrakis main deb openmediavault.github.io/packages/ arrakis main # deb downloads.sourceforge.net/project/openmediavault/packages/ arrakis main This is my openmediavault-kernel-backport.list: deb httpredir.debian.org/debian stretch-backports main contrib non-free This is my openmediavault-local.list: deb [trusted=yes] file:/var/cache/openmediavault/archives / Any suggestion?

joaquinain - - General

Hi guys, I have an OdroidXU4 with OMV running long time now. I have last versión installed (Arrakis 4.1.6). I have a problem when I try to update I get this error: Source Code (1 line) This is my /etc/apt/sourceslist.d/omv-extras-org.list: Source Code (7 lines)

• Network Error - Odroid XU4

joaquinain - - Network

Quote from macom: “Try DNS Servers 192.168.1.1,8.8.8.8 ” No difference. I used a USB Wifi device, tryed to config the network but with same results. Didn't work out with DHCP neither. Right now I have DHCP on my ethernet. Any suggestions?

joaquinain - - Network

I will write what I did set: Interface: eth0 IPV4: Static IP: 192.168.1.25 Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0 Gateway: 192.168.1.1 DNS (I checked the router): 87.216.1.65 IPV6: Disabled. MTU = 0 No WOL. Tell me if you need anything else. Best regards.

joaquinain - - Network

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Sounds like you are putting invalid settings in the web interface for the static address. Post a screenshot of the settings. ” Here you have. But I don't think so.

joaquinain - - Network

The journalctl -xe gives the result of the file attached. Any idea how I can fix this problem? Best regards.

joaquinain - - Network

I have problems when I try to set static IP in the webGUI or with omv-firstaid. I get the following error: Source Code (1 line) The command systemctl status networking.service gives the following result: Source Code (20 lines) I will put the result of journalctl -xe in the next post. Any Idea how to fix it up? By the way everything works fine using DHCP. Best regards.

• Similar problem. I have DHCP network working fine, as soon as I change to static get similar error. Any suggestion?

• @tkaiser I have my Odroid XU4 with the Cloudshell v1.0, not the one you refer in your signature. Nevertheless I will keep in mind your advices. Thanks a lot.

• Finally I was able to recover the system. I tryed the HD from the RAID in my PC and it was OK. The third HD was also OK. So it seems that there is a power supply problem, because the Odroid XU4 is running with 3 HDs and I just provide power to the Odroid and as well to only the external HD, the third one which is not on the RAID. I have provided power supply to the second HD of the RAID as well as for the third HD and now everything seems to be working OK. Anyway it is truth that I should be upg…

• Quote from tkaiser: “Hmm... hard to tell. If /dev/mmcblk0p3 does not mount cleanly you'd better try to run a fsck on it manually. And if that doesn't work restore the most recent backup. But I still don't understand how that relates to your RAID that's missing one member it seems? ” I have unplugged one of the HDs that it seems had a phisicall problem (the 2 Hd of the RAID), and voilá, the 3rd HD appeared. The problem of /dev/mmcblk0p3/ still persists. I'll keep you updated. Going to try out the…

• Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from joaquinain: “I have upgraded the OMV from the WebGUI. ” Ok, so it's not Armbian based and you can not post output from 'armbianmonitor -u' Maybe you should provide dmesg output and elaborate a bit about 'RAID with a copule of 1Tb HD for photobackup, and an extra HD for Plex, Torrent, and for Nextcloud' especially since you run this setup on such a limited device like the ODROID-XU4. I only see one mdraid device above (/dev/md127) which is one of 3 OMV fstab entrie…

• Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from joaquinain: “I have upgraded the OMV from the WebGUI. ” Ok, so it's not Armbian based and you can not post output from 'armbianmonitor -u' Maybe you should provide dmesg output and elaborate a bit about 'RAID with a copule of 1Tb HD for photobackup, and an extra HD for Plex, Torrent, and for Nextcloud' especially since you run this setup on such a limited device like the ODROID-XU4. I only see one mdraid device above (/dev/md127) which is one of 3 OMV fstab entrie…

• Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from joaquinain: “I have an Odroid XU4 runing OMV with the latest version. ” It seems you're not using the latest version from here sourceforge.net/projects/openm…ult/files/Odroid-XU3_XU4/ true? ” I have upgraded the OMV from the WebGUI. My version is 3.0.80. Thnaks.