Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• I use this one. amazon.com/gp/product/B009YDO0…age_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• how to test a Hard Drive ?

gderf - - General

I provided things to look at in SMART which related to the hardware, not the file systems. You will need to provide more information such as what errors you are seeing and whether or not you have run a check on the file systems and what that showed.

• how to test a Hard Drive ?

gderf - - General

Look at the Information | Attributes table. If Attributes 5, 197, and 198 have any non-zero Raw Values, it's a sign that the drive might be failing.

• is plex working in omv4?

gderf - - General

Yes. Either via the plugin, or docker. I run the docker here. Plex has worked continuously for me on OMV 2, 3, and 4 on Intel hardware.

• No internal access to nextcloud

gderf - - Plugins

You might try adding an entry to your LAN machine PCs hosts files tying subdomain.duckdns.org to the private IP address of your OMV machine. Or if your router supports NAT reflection, enable it.

• Glad it all worked out for you.

• You could try copying /var/lib/docker to the Shared folder you created and try switching to that folder again in the plugin. If it worked you can delete /var/lib/docker As I said, your manual edit made to fstab will sooner or later be undone. Do the following to prevent this - MAKE BACKUP COPIES OF THE FILES BEFORE YOU CHANGE THEM 1) Edit /etc/openmediavault/config.xml to replace noexec with exec in the <fstab> <mntent> sections. Then as root run omv-mkconf fstab 2) Edit /etc/default/openmediava…

• Quote from Menz: “hello @gderf thanks for the help and sorry for bouncing and asking too many questions all over the place. so i did some research, as i am a noob, and found to make a drive exec was to remove noexec from the /etc/fstab file. i did that and rebooted. is that all i had to do for that part? now for the first part of your above suggestion. on the drive that i removed the noexec from, i created a folder called "docker". i am assuming from your explanation that all i do is go into the…

• Before starting a new thread you should read the replies to your existing thread. The answer to question 2) is there. My OMV system drive is a 16GB Samsung SSD with a little over 7GB of it used. I have three years of OMV use on that drive and I can not foresee any reason to have a larger drive even though I use that machine for much more than just OMV, which is currently running 14 dockers. It is getting difficult to find drives this small, but they can still be found used on ebay.

• Quote from Menz: “so it appears its docker causing the huge increase. /var/lib/docker/overlay2 is the largest folder. so unless i figure out how (noobie here in linux) to move docker and and all it contains to a new drive it looks like i may be rebuilding my OMV server. i appreciate the knowledge... it will help if i have to rebuild ” In the Docker plugin Settings tab you can change the location of the Docker base path (this setting is optional and defaults to /var/lib/docker if unset). Point it…

• Quote from MarcTremonti: “wondering that i found so less about that topic. i'd think tons of ppl use the plex docker. but maybe they are all smarter than we are ” The search function in the forum is not especially good. The problem isn't limited to the Docker version of Plex. Any Plex installation that places the database on a drive other than the system drive will suffer the same problem. In fact, if you have any executable programs stored on a non-system drive, they will not run unless the dri…

• Deluge Docker Failing to install

gderf - - Plugins

The problem has been fixed. You can run with tag:latest again.

• No DNS problems here that I can see. My Plex docker is able to grab metadata from external sites and check for updates.

gderf - - Plugins

Quote from goliath: “I am running it in an intel atom D525 and the image is also linuxserver/deluge:145. Was working perfect before update to latest and the You must be doing something procedural wrong. But other than saying that it doesn't work you haven't told us enough. Start by posting the log for the container and whatever script you are using to run the container. ”

gderf - - Plugins

Quote from goliath: “I remove all my deluge images and only have now 145. I create a container with that image and still getting the same error. Do I need to do something else? Everything else in my run script is the same ” Rolling back to linuxserver/deluge:145 solved the problem for me. But you need to more fully describe what hardware you are running on and the full name of the image you are using.

• Clearly you have a DNS resolution problem. Determine what DNS servers you are using and test them manually.

gderf - - Plugins

Quote from TheLostSwede: “Can't get Deluge up and running either. It was working fine until recently and now it seems to be running, but I get a connection refused message when I go to the IP and port where the web UI should be. It's been working perfectly fine up until a couple of days ago. ” If you are running the latest docker there is a known problem with it and a fix will be forthcoming. In the meantime use tag 145.

• Systemdisk/OS disk almost full

gderf - - General

Typically, dockers write data to two places. One possibility is to a Volume and Bind mount that connects a directory inside the container to a directory outside the container somewhere on the system. That "somewhere" could be anywhere the container has permission to write to, including the rootfs. The other possibility is that the data is written to a point inside the container. This is what happens if a Volume and Bind mount is not specified and the container needs to write data. If the contain…

• Quote from Ripcord: “- PMS Version 3.39.5- client Version 1.12.1.4885 oh I need to learn docker then. I sent 1 year setting up my plex and its contents. Hmm ” You can use your existing Plex setup within a Plex Docker. I migrated from Plex installed by the OMV Plugin to a docker with no problems. Nothing was lost.

• Systemdisk/OS disk almost full

gderf - - General

Quote from macom: “If a rsync job runs without that the target drive is available, it creates a folder in the /media/ or /srv/ folder and puts the data there. The data are then stored on the OS drive instead of the data drive. So check out these two folders, if there are folders which are not mount points for drives. ” The more likely scenario is something writing to a mount point with no drive mounted to that mountpoint. When the drive is eventually mounted, the contents of the drive will appea…