Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

• Quote from SEWA: “Hi, I have the same problem. Docker is started, all containers are up and running. Docker can not be activated in the GUI. Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl stop 'docker.socket' 2>&1' with exit code '5': Failed to stop docker.socket: Unit docker.socket not loaded. ” Actually none of my dockers are running.

• Docker - errors after latest updates

antipiot - - Plugins

Hello! After applying latest update docker is not running anymore: I'm aware ot the "-H unix://" fix but i have other problems now: Starting docker i'm getting: Source Code (1 line) If i uninstall plugin directly i get: Source Code (109 lines)If i reinstall the plugin: Source Code (46 lines) If i uninstall plugin again after stoping docker service:" service docker stop" it's acting differently: HTML Source Code (25 lines) Any help very welcome

• Quote from g2_ufo: “I even cannot remove openmediavault-docker-gui with the same issue Failed to stop docker.socket: Unit docker.socket not loaded. and Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused ” Having the same error aswell

• Getting this when reinstalling plugin: Source Code (110 lines)No luck with your steps Thanks for your hint

• Quote from der.nicc: “For me the problem the mentioned change fixed the issue that the service did not start. So now the docker service is OK again. The openmediavaut-docker-gui is still having problems but all my containers are running again. Maybe you have the same problem? For me after changing the conf-file I had to run: service stop docker systemctl daemon-reload service start docker And to check if that helped docker container ls ” Thanks for your help but it's still not working: container…

• Quote from g2_ufo: “still error Failed to stop docker.socket: Unit docker.socket not loaded. ” DId the change but still getting the error: Can you please explain the whole steps like disable plugin, modify the line, enable plugin? Still getting: Source Code Edit Source Code 1. Error #0: 2. OMV\ExecException: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local/sbin; export LANG=C; systemctl stop 'docker.socket' 2>&1' with exit code '5': Failed to stop do…

• Rsync backup every file at every run

antipiot - - RSync

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from antipiot: “Thats why then: -a, --archive archive mode; equals -rlptgoD (no -H,-A,-X) ” Yes, I understand how rsync works. I don't understand why you aren't using archive checkbox? ” Ho, i did not understood Because i did not knew i had to use id to achieve proper differencial backups.

antipiot - - RSync

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Yes, the archive checkbox is checked. ” Thats why then: -a, --archive archive mode; equals -rlptgoD (no -H,-A,-X)

antipiot - - RSync

Quote from macom: “Not sure how -t, --times preserve modification times behaves. May be make a trial with just adding -t to the extra options. Or is something "touching" your files on the source so rsync identifies them as a candidate for syncing? ” I dont think because thoses are usually not modified files as music or movies. If i run a job, the run it immediatly after again without having even watched the source file, rsync backup them aswell. Dont know if you've seen in original post, but --u…

antipiot - - RSync

Quote from macom: “I noticed that you did not enable the archive mode, which is the typical setting for backup. Not sure if this missing option is causing the behavior you are observing. Might be worth a try. linux.die.net/man/1/rsync serverfault.com/questions/1417…-is-archive-mode-in-rsync ” As far as i know, Archive is just a combination of options i dont need / want as preserve rights, mod time, recursive.

antipiot - - RSync

Hello everybody! I wanted some informations about rsync: I have 3 jobs, with the same settings (as screenshot) Every time the job is run it does the backup again: it does not make a "difference" backup: it takes time and ressources: I may be mistaken but i do not remember this was acting like this some times ago. Is there any option to be put? any hint? backup.png Thanks for your help! FIXED: I still dont know if it was exepcted as i've read somwhere rysnc ususally do a file change check then se…

• Hello mates: Facing some problems: Long story short: I have 3 rsync jobs running running at different times to backup my files but one of them don't send me mail notification: Job is running correctly as i can see it in logs - message completed succersfully: Tried to recreate the job, changed time of run but nothing work. May the output being too big to be send? :-/ The 3rd on here under is the job causing trouble: Shell-Script (3 lines) All 3 jobs are configured the same in OMV (excluded the --…

• Recover Destroyed RAID5 using mdam

antipiot - - RAID

Quote from henfri: “Maybe the right time to think about a backup... ” I do have backups your answer's a bit late and off topic tho

• Wanted to report this is still usefull: Had to do this for my new Plex Docker container. Thanks

• Docker Image is always restarting

antipiot - - Plugins

Quote from cejas_99: “Quote from antipiot: “Strange. Do your NAS does have an user corresponding to PUID 1000? ” How can I check this? ” If you already have crated an user he probably have this PUID. is it the case?

antipiot - - Plugins

Quote from TheNyan: “Make sure to use the arm version of the docker image for arm boards, like many single board computers like the Raspberry pi. I got this error on my RPI when i chose the wrong version. ” +1 - Was not aware of this. Never used OMV or docker on pi.

antipiot - - Plugins

Strange. Did you tried to recreate docker or is this a brand new one? Do your NAS does have an user corresponding to PUID 1000?

antipiot - - Plugins

Quote from cejas_99: “This one? ” Assuming your host path are correct everything seems fine. Can you paste what show when you click on log?

antipiot - - Plugins

Can you post the log and the mounted folders aswell?

• Hello! Just did a clean install of OMV and installed plex but i'm not able to trigger the "unclaimed server found" popup on web page: Tried to reinstall many times with no luck. What am i doing wrong?