Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 121.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Docker - errors after latest updates

ajaja - - Plugins

Quote from zhonghao: “the same as your error message ” Both my intel boxes' Docker services went down while I slept last night. I can get to the Docker GUI, but none of my installed containers are present/visable. I also get a message from Docker interface stating that a port(430X?) not available. Downed Docker uninstalled/reinstalled plugin. Not enough time to make a proper post before making lunch for my child then off to work. Docker plugin - After the last update it does not start Latest Doc…

• Quote from arik: “ Since there is not any plugin for NextCloud I have installed it under Docker. ” These may help: youtu.be/PKsq7k2pwsI youtu.be/TkjAcp8q0W0

• Time machine backup on SMB share

ajaja - - CIFS/SMB

Perhaps there are clues in my experience this week: My TM has not been working on two servers. I just stopped using it. With @tkaiser asserting that it works; I decided to reinstall the plugin. It did not work. I then thought about wether this may be a file system issue. I have UnionFS which is actually mergerfs holding together my data that resides on multiple EXT4 formatted drives. I then started to recall all the adjustments I had to do if I wanted to have my PlexDB on my fused volume. So I m…

• Transcode folder for plex docker.

ajaja - - Plugins

Quote from R0vsvamp: “All my shared folders have Read/write permissions, and my user have read/write permissions to the shared folders and to the docker. ” Are you using mergerfs(UnionFS)? Are you drives formatted EXT4?

ajaja - - CIFS/SMB

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from ajaja: “"Any Time Machine share points must be shared over SMB instead of AFP." ” OMV neither runs on macOS nor can cope with APFS so simply use AFP/Netatalk shares for TimeMachine as in the past. Once OMV5 is ready we can talk again about SMB shares for TimeMachine. ” Thank you. My understanding is Mac OS X has been using APFS for a few years now. OMV does not need to "cope" with or support APFS. I think the need is for OMV to support a more modern SMB service. S…

ajaja - - CIFS/SMB

Quote from merula: “All I get is an error message that the share does not support Time Machine backups. Any hints on how to investigate this issue further? ” Please let us know if you get this figured-out. I fear that OMV needs a newer version of SMB. reddit.com/r/apple/comments/53…_machine_via_smb_but_how/ developer.apple.com/library/ar…chine_SMB_Spec/index.html bugzilla.samba.org/show_bug.cgi?id=12380

ajaja - - CIFS/SMB

Quote from RPMan: “Why don't you use the AFP plugin ? ” From: support.apple.com/en-us/HT208018 --- "Any Time Machine share points must be shared over SMB instead of AFP." From: support.apple.com/en-us/HT207828 --- "AFP can’t share files on Apple File System (APFS). Apple File System (APFS) is the default file system in macOS High Sierra for Mac computers with all-flash storage. You can't opt out of the transition to APFS when you upgrade a Mac with all-flash storage to macOS High Sierra. Learn m…

• Something changed in DNS. DNS sort of worked so it was not a straightforward diagnoses. Sadly I hosed my install trying to fix this; each fix taking a bite out of a good solid install, till it was not. Ended up reinstalling OS. Which did not fix my DNS issue. The fresh install did make it apparent that something else was wrong.

• Ran the updates via the web interface. Everything seemed to install, then it showed Openmediavault all 4.1.10 as the only package needing to be installed. This is the sad result: Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... The following packages will be upgraded: openmediavault 1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded. Need to get 1648 kB of archives. After this operation, 642 kB of additional disk space will be used. Err:1 packages.open…

• I get a few odd errors when I attempt to update a fresh install. I run: sh -c 'apt-get update; apt-get upgrade -y; apt-get dist-upgrade -y; apt-get autoremove -y: omv-initsystem' I see this mixed in the output: Err:13 packages.openmediavault.org/public arrakis Release Unable to connect to packages.openmediavault.org:http: Hit:11 cdn-fastly.deb.debian.org/debian stretch-backports InRelease Reading package lists... Done E: The repository 'http://packages.openmediavault.org/public arrakis Release' …

• Seemed to let me install python 3 BUT: apt-get update — now I get: …Hit:11 cdn-fastly.deb.debian.org/debian stretch-backports InRelease Reading package lists... Done E: The method driver /usr/lib/apt/methods/https could not be found. N: Is the package apt-transport-https installed? E: Failed to fetch openmediavault.github.io/packages/dists/arrakis/InRelease E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead. Also getting: root@OMVi3:~# apt --fix-broken insta…

• Any ideas as to what I do with this?

• Why might Python not be extracting? Hit:31 apt.syncthing.net syncthing InRelease Hit:5 cdn-fastly.deb.debian.org/debian stretch-backports InRelease Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7f60aa2ff6a8> Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py", line 117, in remove TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not callable Exception ignored in: <function WeakValueDictionary.__init__.<locals>.remove at 0x7f60aa2ff6a8> Traceback (most recent…

• USB Boot Drive Conflict

ajaja - - Motherboards

Quote from utamav: “I have a Dell T30 server ” Which T30 and what Bios? I have T30 running on Bios 1.x booted from M.2. There is a slot on the MB.

• No Web/SSH Access

ajaja - - General

I just want to mention that I am able to mount my AFP and SMB mounts. I can also see my PLEX library, but it is 'indirect' How might I troubleshoot my in ability to get SSH and Web interface?

• No Web/SSH Access

ajaja - - General

` Quote from TheLostSwede: “Can you ping your OMV box from your PC? ” Yes PING 192.168.0.30 (192.168.0.30): 56 data bytes 64 bytes from 192.168.0.30: icmp_seq=0 ttl=64 time=2.167 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.0.30: icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=2.168 ms 64 bytes from 192.168.0.30: icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=1.778 ms

• No Web/SSH Access

ajaja - - General

Quote from TheLostSwede: “How about omv-firstaid? omv-firstaid Usage ” Thank you. I have run omv-firstaid but I find nothing there that seems to be a tool for fixing this. What should I be doing with omv-firstaid?

• No Web/SSH Access

ajaja - - General

What I know: While administrating Docker containers I was getting 'Communication Error' pop-ups I was then unable to reboot the computer via the web I pushed the power button on the computer which setoff the shutdown sequence Booted the box up, having keyboard and display connected, logged in as root. I am unable to connect via Web/SSH. I do have same IP and am able to connect to Internet. Where should I start?

• Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Procedure

• Plex Plugin or Docker CE Plex

ajaja - - Plugins

Now seems to be the best time to get your Docker on.