Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 31.

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

Bonecracker - - Plugins

You can try to use the script, i provided a few posts above. Works great for me.

• OpenMediaVault-PXE Plugin

Bonecracker - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Bonecracker: “Yes i do. But i didn't know that it was necessary to have DHCP running on OMV to enable PXE, so i stopped trying, bevause i didnt want to do that. ” It isn't necessary. Some people are not able to specify a PXE server on their DHCP server. So, the plugin recommends running a DHCP proxy (not regular dhcp) server on OMV to answer PXE requests. ” i know, and thats unfortunately the case for me...

Bonecracker - - Plugins

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from Bonecracker: “I have the same problem and dont know how to resolve it. ” You don't know how to set a static IP address? ” Yes i do. But i didn't know that it was necessary to have DHCP running on OMV to enable PXE, so i stopped trying, bevause i didnt want to do that.

Bonecracker - - Plugins

I have the same problem and dont know how to resolve it.

• Does OMV support dual CPUs?

Bonecracker - - General

Like the post before, i can only say, that it absolutely does. It is "only" a Webinterface for Debian, and Linux in general supports dual cpus.

• There are official Guides and How To's: openmediavault.readthedocs.io/…stallation/on_debian.html pcsuggest.com/debian-minimal-install-guide/

• SMB and Nextcloud

Bonecracker - - CIFS/SMB

Due to a failure while upgrading, i had to reinstall Nextcloud. Now, when i'm trying to access my SMB shares and mount them in Nextloud, nothing works. I made a screenshot with the errors i get. I don't know how to resolve this. Thank you!

• I had the same problem, you have to install Debian 9 first. Glad, i could help you!

• Quote from TheLostSwede: “It's highly unlikely that your parts are not working, as that's really rare, but not impossible, these days. You do realise that you just contradicted yourself? Yes, bad RAM would prevent the system from post/boot, but that's not the same as preventing the display output from working, the two are not directlyI ” Yes, it's unlikely that the parts don't work, but noone is talking about that. It's more than likely a RAM Compatibility Issue. I don't really get where you're …

• Quote from aykaydub: “Quote from Bonecracker: “Have you seen this list? asrock.com/MB/Intel/J4005M/index.asp#Memory asrock.com/MB/Intel/J4105-ITX/index.asp#Memory ? I have a J5005 Asrock and i use this ram: amazon.de/gp/product/B0143UM6Y…age_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 but it only works if you have a 4105, not with 4005. 4005 supports Long Dimms. ” Are you using 1x8GB or 2X8GB? ” just one 8GB Stick

• Backing Up an Android Device

Bonecracker - - General

Thank you! I will try that. With foldersync, i get eg. just "forbidden" as an error. And i dont know, what differentiates the folder with forbidden from any other, or i get "Stream closed" and i dont know where from...

• Backing Up an Android Device

Bonecracker - - General

Hey there! I'm desperately searching for a solution to backup my Android Device (Galaxy S7 Edge) to my OMV NAS. Requirements: - can handle larger amount of files (eg. Whatsapp Media 5000 images) - incremental backups, only new files get syncronised - reliable, so i don't have to do it manually every time - ota, the best solution would be so that every time i log into any Wifi, it just synchronizes What i tried so far: - adb pull: it's manual, and just copies all files, whether they changed or no…

• Quote from TheLostSwede: “Sorry, but the RAM would not be what's preventing the display output from not working. If the RAM didn't work, the system wouldn't boot. ” Yes, it would. Happened to me too. If the System can't recognize the RAM it just won't post anything.

• Be sure, that the description matches exactly. I tried to use a Dimm that was just a little off and it didn't work.

• Have you seen this list? asrock.com/MB/Intel/J4005M/index.asp#Memory asrock.com/MB/Intel/J4105-ITX/index.asp#Memory ? I have a J5005 Asrock and i use this ram: amazon.de/gp/product/B0143UM6Y…age_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 but it only works if you have a 4105, not with 4005. 4005 supports Long Dimms.

• Letsencrypt/Nxinx Redirect Error

Bonecracker - - Plugins

Glad if I helped you

Bonecracker - - Plugins

Hey these are my config files. What Problem exactly do you have?

• Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

Bonecracker - - Plugins

I used this Script from Angristan github.com/Angristan/OpenVPN-install It's pretty easy to use and straight forward if you can use the shell a bit It works fine for me, i created .ovpn files use openVPN on Android and the community App on Windows 10. Works great for now

Bonecracker - - Plugins

Tried it again today, reinstalling everything, but still no luck... I am certain that I configure sth. wrong but I don't know what... I will have to wait I think... Thank you all anyways Update! It works now! No idea why it didnt work before, but after reinsalling everything a dozen times, it works now. Thank you all for your help!

Bonecracker - - Plugins

Ok, i did that, but still only the index.html from nginx. Edit: So i think i found the error, but i dont know how to fix it. It is a nginx configuration problem. In my understanding, i created a docker image with /AppData/letsencrypt as root directory /config So nginx is trying to redirec with Source Code (3 lines)and is searching for omv's and nextcloud's index.php/index.html in /config/nextcloud (which would be /AppData/letsencrypt/Nextcloud, which doesnt exist) or /config/, because it uses th…