Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 152.

• No interface in list

audi30tdi - - Network

It is one on the motherboard and one into the pci. The one in the pci is Realtek RTL8169, and the motherboard is in a IBM computer type 8143-23G. Is the name Enp10s12 the name of the network card in omv??

• No interface in list

audi30tdi - - Network

sprunge.us/hOMb

• No interface in list

audi30tdi - - Network

Now I have run apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade apt-get install firmware-realtek apt-get install net-Tools omv-initsystem but it is still no Interface in the list, and if I wan't to add one it is only one "Enp10s12" to choose. Any other solution to try??

• No interface in list

audi30tdi - - Network

Ok, missing the "get" I. I run this command, and after I tried the omv-initsystem again, but the same error is showing; W:Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/rtl_nic/rtl..................for module r8169

• No interface in list

audi30tdi - - Network

Ok, but when I wrote apt-update && apt-get dist-upgrade after I have logged in, I only got an error saying; apt-update: command not found Why?? And is it correct that the user I have logged into is root@Debian??

• No interface in list

audi30tdi - - Network

Will try that, but have Debian installed and then omv into Debian. Try to login through SSH from a computer, and it looks like I get into Debian not OMV. How can I get into the OMV With SSH from an another computer??

• No interface in list

audi30tdi - - Network

When I run omv-initsystem, I got a lot of lines With W:Possible missing firmware /lib/firmware/rtl_nic/rtl..................for module r8169 Could that be the reason that I don't have any Interfaces in the list??

• No interface in list

audi30tdi - - Network

This report??

• No interface in list

audi30tdi - - Network

Hello! Have installed omv 4.x on a computer With 2 nic, but under network and Interfaces, there is none!! The network is working fine, but why is it not showing in the list?? And therefor I can't setup bonding either. Can it be because I have installed omv on Debian?? If so how do I solve setting up bonding?? Regards Kåre!

• Hello! Do I have to set priviliges/ACL to every user/Group included them With no access, or can I just set it for the person which shall have read/Write or read-only?? Regards Kåre!

• Set privileges on many directory

audi30tdi - - CIFS/SMB

Ok, but have read in some other post that I must only use Priviliges and not the ACL?? What is the difference and when sould I use ACL and when to use the priviliges??

• Set privileges on many directory

audi30tdi - - CIFS/SMB

Hello! Have set up an omv With 30 Directory, and have 38 users which I shall give different priviliges. Can I define Group and give only the Group priviliges to each Directory, or must I also give the user priviliges?? Regards Kåre!

• Backup configuration

audi30tdi - - General

Hello! Is the only way of backup configuration to install Clonezilla?? Have a system running today With OMV 1.x and are setting up a New one With 3.x, do I have to set up everything manually like user, Groups, shared folders etc. Or is it a easier way?? Regards Kåre!

• I only get filename or Directory not excists when I try in Debian 8.9 "deb packages.openmediavault.org/Public Erasmus main" > /etc/apt/Sources.list.d/openmediavault.list

• Thanks!! Which code must I use to install OMV on Debian?? Have tried; echo "deb packages.openmediavault.org/public stoneburner main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault.list but don't work....................

• Hello! Which Version do I have to install of Debian to get OMV work on a 32bits computer?? Have tried Debian 9.1 but can't install OMV. If I have to use Debian 8.x, where can I download that from?? Regards Kåre!

• Install 3.0.36 i386, network missing

audi30tdi - - General

The output of ip addr is; 1: lo <LOOPBACK, UP, LOWER_UP> mtu 65536................. 2: eth0: <BROADCAST,MULTICAST> mtu 1500 qdisc noop state DOWN Group default qlen 1000 link/ether 00:08:a1:c5:d6:a6 brd ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff

audi30tdi - - General

Yes, have tried a 64-bits Version and won't install. have to old computer for that Version.......... Isn't it any solution, or workaround for this error??

audi30tdi - - General

Hello! I just installed 3.0.36 i386 Version, that was the newest Version for i386 I found. Everything goes ok during installation, restart computer and login on console. But it don't show any ipadress, so I run omv-firstaid, and configure the network manually. And after answer NO to enabled WOL, I got an error:address6: the value ' ' is not a string. And the ip I set was not saved, as I can't Connect to that ip. How can I resolve this?? Regards Kåre!

• Could it be something about the dns server on the omv?? I know the ipadr is correct, because I have set the ip on the router myself, and it Works on every computer on my net! But if I try to ping Audi.com, or ping Audi.com, it fails. But if I ping 8.8.8.8, or the ip to Audi.com (104.76.27.8) I get result