Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Quote from geaves: “Quote from liv: “and I configured hd-idle to spin down disk automatically when it's not used for 120 seconds... I don't know if this makes a difference. ” Hm!! well you know something I don't personally what I would do is to turn that off, reboot, then see how it goes for a few days, that 'might be' causing your problem.” I'm not sure about what could change disabling auto spin down. Do you know what criteria is used by OMV interface to choose the available devices from the l…

• Emby plugin

liv913 - - Plugins

Otherwise, is there a good photo server I can use with my architecture? Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Emby plugin

liv913 - - Plugins

Is there a docker image for arm architecture? Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Emby plugin

liv913 - - Plugins

Hi all, I'm trying to install Emby plugin on my OMV 3.0. I enabled omv-extras testing repo, but I still cannot find it in the plugin list. My installation is based on a Raspberry. What is the correct procedure? Thanks! Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

• Headless Kodi on a Raspberry?

liv913 - - General

I was trying to understand if it would be possible to install a headless Kodi, i.e. through a Docker image, on a OMV instance running on a Raspberry pi. My idea would be to set up Kodi so that I would be able to stream IPTV (using some Kodi plugin) on a Chromecast in the same network. Did anyone try something like that? Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 4 utilizzando Tapatalk

• RE:

liv913 - - General

Quote from snow3461: “Installing Kodi on OMV is not recommended, OMV was not designed for this. You will have to install an X-Org server and so on. Could break things. With that said, I understand you currently have a RPi on hand ? Why not use it as a media player, with files stored on your new PC? For the VDR side, I can't help you, I'm not using it, and never had. Could be of help to know that you also can install a headless kodi (via docker) on your OMV server to take care of all the infos sc…

• RE:

liv913 - - General

Quote from subzero79: “Is lightweight virtualization only for Linux (applications). Is targeted at the use of single apps..The biggest advantage is easy/fast deployment without having to go to a dependency hell when trying to run software and find yourself against incompatible or out of date libraries, or complex text configurations. Have you ever tried to configure rtorrent/rutorrent or owncloud?” Can you explain better why dependencies are no more a problem with Docker?

• Shrink OMV Gui

liv913 - - General

Does it work for OMV 2 or 3? Can you post a screenshot of the resulting behavior? Thanks to both of you!

• Docker plugin

liv913 - - General

Ah ok, I'm running it on a Raspberry... understood. Thanks!

• Docker plugin

liv913 - - General

Hi all, I can't find Docker plugin available for installation on my OMV 2. Do you know how can I install it?

• Try to identify the biggest folder going in / and issuing "du -sh *"; then enter in that folder and repeat the command. Do that until you find the big files you have to move out. Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

• OMV auf RaspberryPI dauer reboot

liv913 - - General

Why not in English? Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

• RE:

liv913 - - General

Quote from kenny_g: “Thanks for your response. Yes you are right, I have Plex installed. Is this a problem with OMV? @new-omv-user raspi-config doesn´t work with other Raspberry images. This is a feature of Raspbian. I use the OMV Raspberry image. It´s based on debian also, but it doesn´t support this feature.” If you identify the folder growing with plex data, you could move it to another partition and leave a symbolic link to it. So you can preserve your OMV original partition. Inviato dal mio…