Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Quote from g2_ufo: “I even cannot remove openmediavault-docker-gui with the same issue Failed to stop docker.socket: Unit docker.socket not loaded. and Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused ” Same issue here. Even from a clean install.

• Hello All. I'm looking to see if anyone else is using the Plex unsupported App Store with the Plex Docker container. I'm trying to get it to work but I'm running into an error and I'm not sure where to get help. I was able to easily install the plugin but upon login I'm getting an error. Error occurred! WebTools Technical Info: Url: api/v3/git/getReleaseInfo/url/https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fukdtom%2FWebTools.bundle/version/latest Location: Core Error: var checkIsNewVersionAvailable - Fatal error h…

• Radarr service will not start

SuperKing - - Plugins

Quote from geotibi: “same for me after update to last version OMV. it does not accept connection on the ports like 9117, 8989, 7878 ... Anyone solved the issue ? ” It also happened after the update to OMV 3.0.98. I did not think it was related as it was not a Mono, or Radarr related.

• Radarr service will not start

SuperKing - - Plugins

I'm having an issue with my Radarr plugin. It has been working fine for a long while. Yesterday evening it started to fail. Rebooted, still failing I uninstalled the plug in and reinstalled still failing. I'm not sure where or how to fix this. Any suggestions. Mar 4 10:34:06 TimarOMV systemd[1]: Starting Radarr Daemon... Mar 4 10:34:06 TimarOMV systemd[1]: Started Radarr Daemon. Mar 4 10:34:07 TimarOMV systemd[1]: radarr.service: main process exited, code=exited, status=1/FAILURE Mar 4 10:34:07 …

• sickbeard errors

SuperKing - - General

Having the same issue. Clean install of OMV and SickBeard. I've installed Sickbeard provided by the OMV Extras repository. I get no install errors but when I launch the interface I get the same error as y_boonstra Traceback (most recent call last):File "/sickbeard/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 1202, in communicatereq.parse_request()File "/sickbeard/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 506, in parse_requestself._parse_request()File "/sickbeard/cherrypy/wsgiserver/__init__.py", line 554…