Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 1,000. There are more results available, please enhance your search parameters.

• Win 10 1803 SMB sehr langsam

macom - - Network

Oder hier: Solutions to common problems Problem #5.

• Win 10 1803 SMB sehr langsam

macom - - Network

Hast mal hier gesucht? CIFS/SMB

• Kann keine Backportskernel installieren

macom - - General

Quote from Drake008: “Habe das entsprechende DEB file runtergeladen ” Das ist doch gar nicht erforderlich. Quote from Drake008: “versuche nun Backports auf enabled zu stellen ” Durch Auswahl im Backports drop down menue in OMV-extras, richitg? Vielleicht schon installiert? Welche Kernel Version wird denn unter System Information angezeigt? Hast du schon mal apt-clean ausbrobiert?

• Kann keine Backportskernel installieren

macom - - General

Versuch mal, ob es hilft, den Browser Cache zu leeren.

• rename NTFS filesystem label

macom - - General

Quote from mcgyver83: “How can I rename it? ” As it is NTFS: connect it to a windows machine and change it. Before that you have to remove all shared folders in order to be able to unmount it from the GUI. In general it is not recommended to use NTFS filesystem as storage for a linux NAS (metadata and permission issues). So best option would be to create ext4 filesystem on the drive.

• Quote from Sean: “- I can't login via SSH or shellinabox as any user except root - no matter which password I use. ” Are the users members of the ssh group?

• drives are mounted in /srv Quote from sephadex: “when I log in remotely ” What do you mean with that?

• Transmission openvpn in docker

macom - - General

OMV3 is end of life. I would upgrade to OMV4.

• Hilfe für Newbie

macom - - General

Das könnte helfen: technikaffe.de/anleitung-255-i…iavault_inkl._wake_on_lan ansonsten, wie @guzzisti schreibt, am besten eine konkrete Frage stellen.

• Transmission openvpn in docker

macom - - General

Which version of OMV are you using? /sharedfolders has been introduced with OMV4, so it is not available on OMV3. If you upgraded from OMV3 to OMV4 the folder "/sharedfolders" will be created as soon as you create a new share (AFAIK). So if you upgraded from OMV3 to OMV4 and you do not have the folder, just create a new shared folder in the GUI of OMV. After that all shared folders will be linked in "/sharedfolders".

• When I try to install OMV5 I get following output and error message in the : Source Code (14 lines) What am I doing wrong? Thanks

• You should check out rsync. It runs at specific times, but it will only copy files that have been changed.

• Locale errors

macom - - General

libre-software.net/ubuntu-setting-locale/ As far as I remember this worked for me.

• This might be helpful: linode.com/docs/tools-referenc…stall-midnight-commander/ midnight-commander.org/wiki/doc

• CalDav and CarDav plugins ?

macom - - General

For plugins check openmediavault.org omv-extras.org

• This might be interesting for you: Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation

• Quote from AlphaZev: “Excuse my ignorance, but couldn't you just plug it in to a computer on the network and just copy them over? ” Yes, you can do like that. But then you go through the network. So, depends on your network speed.

• Cockpit

macom - - General

You can ignore the weakref.py issue. There are many posts about this in the forum. To fix it get -O /usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py https://raw.githubusercontent.com/python/cpython/9cd7e17640a49635d1c1f8c2989578a8fc2c1de6/Lib/weakref.py Regarding the multiple listing you can commend in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/openmediavault-kernel-backports.list

• OMV 3 to 4 upgrade issues

macom - - Updates/Upgrades

You can ignore this. There are many posts about this in the forum. To fix it wget -O /usr/lib/python3.5/weakref.py https://raw.githubusercontent.com/python/cpython/9cd7e17640a49635d1c1f8c2989578a8fc2c1de6/Lib/weakref.py

• According to the notes on the download page, root login via ssh is disable by default. If you cannot use the keyboard connected to the PI, you have to use another Computer with SD card reader and Linux to enable root login via ssh. For this: - shut down the Pi - put the SD card in another computer running a Linux distro - edit the file etc/ssh/sshd_config - add/edit the line PermitRootLogin yes - boot Pi with the modified SD card But actually all this should not be needed. Did you read the notes…