Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• AMD64 Docker CE & Bintray

twinter - - Updates/Upgrades

thanks ryecoaaron, commented out no conf.service.docker-messages are shown now...seems to be fine

Thank you both for helping omv beginner. I reinstalled omv-install and was able to install docker gui with message: Restarting engine daemon ... Cannot create socket to [localhost]:2812 -- Connection refused Fertig ... After Refreshing Browser with OMV GUI I am getting error: "The property 'apiPort' does not exist in the model 'conf.service.docker'." I read in forum and I commented out in config.xml file the following tags: apiPort, version, versionInfo, dockermntent, uuid, orgpath and destpath …

no, I have no "Docker CE" entry so I need the manual details to add it by my own...

null problemo output is: ii openmediavault 4.1.14-1 all openmediavault - The open network attached storage s olution ii openmediavault-apttool 3.5 all apt tool plugin for OpenMediaVault. ii openmediavault-autoshutdown 4.0.4 all OpenMediaVault AutoShutdown Plugin ii openmediavault-backup 4.0.4 all backup plugin for OpenMediaVault. ic openmediavault-docker-gui 4.0.1 all OpenMediaVault plugin for Docker ii openmediavault-duplicati 4.0 all openmediavault duplicati plugin ii openmediavault-keyring 1.…

Thanks Geaves, "Then from the gui OMV-Extras -> Docker CE enable this (this is the Docker CE repo)" "In OMV GUI in Browser there is docker ce as package source missing" [b][i][/i]As written "Docker CE" is missing (so it is not just disabled) under OMV-Extras. It would be helpfull if you give me details that I can add "Docker CE" entry under OMV-Extras manually... Or do you have better idea? [/b]

In OMV GUI in Browser there is docker ce as package source missing but docker is installed and I run docker hello world successfull in console. when I try... apt-get update ... I am getting the following messages: W: The repository 'https://dl.bintray.com/openmediavault-plugin-developers/arrakis-docker {distribution} Release' does not have a Release file. N: Data from such a repository can't be authenticated and is therefore potentially dangerous to use. N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for reposito…