Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Transmission openvpn in docker

herve - - General

Thanks. I am on OMV3 so that explains why then. Should I upgrade to OMV4 for this or is is still fine to refer to /srv/[disk] instead ?

herve - - General

For me, sharedfolders was not there and I created it when I was following the tutorials. Still my shared folders do not show there. So what I need to find is a way to get that redirect going on.

herve - - General

Gotcha. So what is missing in my case is the redirect. I will dig into this. Sure, enjoy your weekend

herve - - General

Thank you - that's helpful To start with the first issue then, how can I set/view the mount point of my sharedfolders ? I do not know if this is correct as they discuss the mount point of a drive but after looking at this: how to modify OMV mount point and add shared folders?, I checked the value of OMV_MOUNT_DIR in /etc/default/openmediavault and it is currently /srv. Is there something to tweak there ? Or should I rather look in fstab ? Fstab currently reads: Source Code (16 lines)

herve - - General

"Rhetoric: is the art of using language to convince or persuade." ==> funny that you checked / copy-pasted wikipedia :o) Please do not read this unless you understand it. <EOF> So I checked again and my share folders are properly set. I just do not have a direct access to them in /sharedfolders as in the videos and I cannot explain it. I do not believe anyway it has anything to do with openVPN not working at the same time as transmission-VPN. The rest of the set up is working properly. If anyone…

herve - - General

Yes, I read that one also when installing and did that anyway. I'll think about what you wrote, but reading is a way to learn. So please keep your rhetoric for yourself and I'll do my best to learn from my mistakes. Cheers anyway

herve - - General

Same as latelierdugeek.fr/2016/02/22/i…-le-hp-microserver-gen-8/ (sorry it is in French). So HP proliant gen 8, in which I added a ssd for the filesystem and I have 4 HDD which are in RAID1. Sorry if this sentence is confusing to you. I can set up a sharefolder without any issue in the GUI. I think you isolated this sentence from the context. What I meant by that is that I could not find my RAIDS in the GUI of docker (not in the global GUI). I found the path in SRV. What is wrong with that folde…

herve - - General

Hello, so I indeed was doing it wrong. I was looking for them in /dev or in /media, and finally realised that what I was looking for was in /srv .... Sorry for the trouble. It is now working but I have an other issue: when the container is running, I cannot access my server via openvpn. If I stopped the container, openvpn access is working again. Is that normal ? Is there a way to fix this (for example, run openvpn in a container rather than using the OMV plugin) ? Many thanks

herve - - General

Yup, I had an error message from the site when I first posted. So I did it a second time and realized afterwards that the first post went through nevertheless. I deleted one of them anyway - thanks. I hope that one of you can answer my question. Thank you in advance. Regards,

herve - - General

Hi everyone, I am trying to setup transmission openvpn in docker. To do so, I followed this tutorial on youtube from technodad: youtube.com/watch?v=MRgZ9oZQ7ds I realised that - strictly applied - that would not work since download would occur on the SSD where my system is located. The issue I have is that - due to my relative inexperience - I do not manage to point the container to the correct volume as regards data (volume and binder tab). I have 2 raids and a SSD for OMV itself. When I refer …

• I finally re-install OMV 3 (I was installing OMV 4) and got no issue whatsoever. So problem is likely linked to OMV 4. I found other users having same issue: mdadm: no arrays found in config file or automatically

• Thanks. I did that using mdadm and it is now showing the 4 HDD drives at install. I however get mdadm: no arrays found in config file or automatically followed by the shell on boot.

• So I followed this method to remove the superblocks: geekpills.com/operating-system/linux/remove-raid-linux it worked but something is still looking for the arrays since I get the same mdadm message while the rest is cleaned (cat /proc/mdstat returns no more raid). Any idea of what it could be ?

• Thanks for the answer. I use a SSD drive, so I guess that it should be fine. However, I tried to boot without the HDD drives and I got the following message: mdadm: error opening /dev/md?*: no such file or directory followed by the same error message and shell. Is it possible that the issue comes from the RAID arrays I tried to remove ? How can I totally erase the RAID arrays from the configuration and make a clean install ? I tried to remove the arrays via the BIOS / HP tool at boot but yesterd…

• Hi, I used to run Openmediavault on my HP Proliant 8 without any issue. Recently, I updated the system and I tried to rename the RAID arrays (without success I am afraid). Apart from this, nothing unusual. After reboot, I lost access through web gui and tried to re-install but I get the following error message: "gave up waiting for root file system device" immediately followed by a busybox shell. Any idea how I could resolve this ? Thnak you in advance, Hervé