Search Results

Search results 1-13 of 13.

• Hi ! Apparently I'm not the first person to have problems with this dock worker. Yet I strictly followed the @TechnoDadLife video tutorial but it just doesn't work. In the docker's status, it reboots continuously and I can't even display the web control page. I don't really understand what I did wrong. Here are some screenshots of my configuration, I hope you will be able to help me. forum.openmediavault.org/index…bcce9709f8ad6a41cea5a2aaaforum.openmediavault.org/index…bcce9709f8ad6a41cea5a2aaaf…

• Latest Docker plugin update

botteur - - Updates/Upgrades

Is the update fixed? Can I update without risk?

• Latest Docker plugin update

botteur - - Updates/Upgrades

Source Code (9 lines) Well I also have some Error ... I hope that the fix will arrive soon enough...

• Docker old/new installation.

botteur - - Plugins

Hello, I am currently using an Emby docker and I wanted to know if it was possible to make a backup of this docker to put it in a new omv installation? Thanks !

• All right, we're moving!

• Quote from gderf: “Try running it in a docker. ” How I do this ?

• Quote from botteur: “ Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... The following additional packages will be installed: avahi-utils git git-core git-man liberror-perl plexmediaserver Suggested packages: git-daemon-run | git-daemon-sysvinit git-doc git-el git-email git-gui gitk gitweb git-arch git-cvs git-mediawiki git-svn Recommended packages: patch The following NEW packages will be installed: avahi-utils git git-core git-man liberror-perl openmediavault-ple…

• Quote from botteur: “ Reading package lists... Building dependency tree... Reading state information... The following additional packages will be installed: avahi-utils git git-core git-man liberror-perl plexmediaserver Suggested packages: git-daemon-run | git-daemon-sysvinit git-doc git-el git-email git-gui gitk gitweb git-arch git-cvs git-mediawiki git-svn Recommended packages: patch The following NEW packages will be installed: avahi-utils git git-core git-man liberror-perl openmediavault-ple…

• Good morning, Even after a new clean installation of OMV, still impossible to install Plex My configuration: - AMD FM2+ A10 7700K - Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3P - 4GB DDR3 A solution for me?

• SMB1 & Zappiti.

botteur - - CIFS/SMB

it doesn't work either and apparently they don't plan to do an update to solve this problem there

• SMB1 & Zappiti.

botteur - - CIFS/SMB

Thanks, but unfortunately it doesn't work.

• SMB1 & Zappiti.

botteur - - CIFS/SMB

Hi, I'm having a little problem with the SMB protocol. I just bought a Zappiti drive but unfortunately it only recognizes the SMB1 to access the network files. Is it possible to enable SMB1 on OMV 4.x or not at all? Because without it, my reader is useless to me... Thanks in advance!

• Hello, I come to you because I have a big problem with the Plex plug-in. I recently changed motherboard / processor and I went from an Intel platform to AMD. I did not reinstall openmediavaut, I just used the command: Quote: “ rm /etc/udev/rules.d/70-persistent-net.rules ” Then I wanted to reinstall the Plex plug-in and I get this error message during the installation: Quote: “ Selecting previously unselected package openmediavault-plexmediaserver. Preparing to unpack .../openmediavault-plexmedi…